Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Cheepest And Reliable Flight To Usa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheepest And Reliable Flight To Usa (2165 Views)

Etihad Begins Flight To Nigeria / What Is The Cheapest Flight To Houston Texas, Us From Nigeria. / Flight To Belize From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheepest And Reliable Flight To Usa by king4logy2(m): 10:03pm On May 04, 2009
GREAT NAIRALANDERS!!!. YOU GUIS ARE REALY GREAT ABOUT THE WAY YOU ARE  SOLVING PEOPLES PROBLEMS TROUGH THIS MEDIUM. PRAY ALMIGHTY GOD COUNTINUE BLESSING YOU WITH MORE KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM AND UNDERSTAND IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, (AMEN)
I WANT TO TRAVEL TO USA MY VISA HAS BEEN APPROVED BY OYINBO ENDORSED BY DUDU BUT I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HOW TO BOOK FOR FLIGHT. SO I NEEN\D ON THE INFORMATION ON THE ONE THAT IS RELIABLE
AND CHEEP. THANKS.
Re: Cheepest And Reliable Flight To Usa by blackspade(m): 10:48pm On May 04, 2009
What city are you traveling to?
Re: Cheepest And Reliable Flight To Usa by king4logy2(m): 10:49pm On May 04, 2009
i'm going to washignto d.c
Re: Cheepest And Reliable Flight To Usa by sweetpeas: 10:58pm On May 04, 2009
i dont think there is a connecting flight from nigeria to u.s,
u can go thru london by klm or british air ways
or Lufthansa germany
Re: Cheepest And Reliable Flight To Usa by sosisi(f): 11:02pm On May 04, 2009
Go to a travel agency and they'll help.
Delta flies straight from Lagos to Atlanta non stop.
The cheapest and lousiest is air France but you may need a transit visa to the useless country.
even their flight attendants are area boys and girls

keep away from any unknown airlines.
One called world airlines airlifted Nigerians from the USA some years ago and dumped them at Gabon or somewhere and disappeared
Re: Cheepest And Reliable Flight To Usa by Kermitt: 2:09am On May 06, 2009
Nigeria to USA direct -- Delta Airlines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheepest And Reliable Flight To Usa by stkris(m): 5:53am On May 06, 2009
try booking with british airways or KLM, depending on where you're headed for in the US. or since u'r a first time traveller, it might be easier to use DELTA airlines, since they fly direct to the US.

if you'r not savvy enough to book, the tickets on your own, try n get someone to do it for you, coz the travel agents hike the prices real high in naija. alternatively, you can browse the prices online first before visiting the travel agents coz they talk a lotta crap. good luck.
Re: Cheepest And Reliable Flight To Usa by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 07, 2009
$osisi:

Go to a travel agency and they'll help.
Delta flies straight from Lagos to Atlanta non stop.
The cheapest and lousiest is air France but you may need a transit visa to the useless country.
even their flight attendants are area boys and girls

keep away from any unknown airlines.
One called world airlines airlifted Nigerians from the USA some years ago and dumped them at Gabon or somewhere and disappeared

lol. grin
haba.
I was a passenger on World Airways flight to naija back then. They only refused to lift passengers back from Nigeria to the states. There was a payment disagreement between the airline and the Nigerian operator (Ritetime). They eventually came and lifted passengers after some begging from the government.
Re: Cheepest And Reliable Flight To Usa by promise72(m): 7:59pm On May 07, 2009
Dont waste time. DELTA !!!!!

Most European countries will be looking for transit visas before they allow u in. WTF?
Re: Cheepest And Reliable Flight To Usa by igbonla(m): 6:44am On May 08, 2009
promise72:

Dont waste time. DELTA !!!!!

Most European countries will be looking for transit visas before they allow u in. WTF?

I would stay away from Delta until the nonsense plane is changed in June/July; no parking lot in the sky and my appetite for risk is low these days.

Some European countries (France, Netherlands) waived transit visas if your final destination is North America.

All the best!
Re: Cheepest And Reliable Flight To Usa by Nobody: 8:23am On May 08, 2009
igbonla:

I would stay away from Delta until the nonsense plane is changed in June/July; no parking lot in the sky and my appetite for risk is low these days.

Some European countries (France, Netherlands) waived transit visas if your final destination is North America.

All the best!

They actually waived the transit visas because they lost customers to Delta.
Nigerians now have a choice. You can fly straight to the u.s without dealing with all their bullshit.
i have vowed to avoid all european flights if i need to travel us/naija. Even if they offer rebates plus their waiver i no go take am.
Bloody imbeciles. Na now them no say dem go remove transit visa.
Imagine back then having to pay $80 for a transit visa that does not even let you get out of the airport. I mean what the f is dat.
Re: Cheepest And Reliable Flight To Usa by promise72(m): 5:55pm On May 08, 2009
A-town:

They actually waived the transit visas because they lost customers to Delta.
Nigerians now have a choice. You can fly straight to the u.s without dealing with all their bullshit.
i have vowed to avoid all european flights if i need to travel us/naija. Even if they offer rebates plus their waiver i no go take am.
Bloody imbeciles. Na now them no say dem go remove transit visa.
Imagine back then having to pay $80 for a transit visa that does not even let you get out of the airport.  I mean what the f is dat.

Exactly my point!. These ppl are rude, snobby to high heavens! Unless i wanna visit someone in Europe, they can keep their rebates and stuff. Why do i wanna go and spent sometimes up to 12 hrs layover somewhere they dont like me?

You have to sit at the airport! No leaving! I am like, "I live in the US!. Why do i wanna stay here when i am legal in the US?

The only thing DELTA has been bad is the luggage allowance!. I cant imagine what a direct flight from Virgin or any other airline do to them? They will sit up straight!  wink

(1) (Reply)

The Closest Hotel To Muritala Muhammed Airport Is Bluelodge Hotel / Pay You Sevis Fee Right Here In Nigeria. / Travel Partner Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.