Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,791 members, 7,862,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Please Help Me To Praise God For Saving My Life I Would Have Been Die By Now. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me To Praise God For Saving My Life I Would Have Been Die By Now. (362 Views)

Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator / One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me To Praise God For Saving My Life I Would Have Been Die By Now. by Vasgas: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
I just finished reading my book(inorganic chemistry) so as i was about to go and see if the tap is running.immediately i step out of my room the cable at the front of my room who was connected my some illegal people(students who are not electrical student nor Nepa) just spark and fell down. Assuming if not for the help of God i would have been the person who will be electrocuted by the light.MO IDUPE OOOO JESU
Re: Please Help Me To Praise God For Saving My Life I Would Have Been Die By Now. by francoray(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
All glory belongs to God!

May God contiinue to safe us all from premature death...
For our God is faithful and his mercy endureth forever.
Re: Please Help Me To Praise God For Saving My Life I Would Have Been Die By Now. by kevoh(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
I hope you guys will do the right thing by informing certified electrical personnel (PHCN) to come and do justice to that illegal connection which should have not been there in the first place! It's a criminal act to make illegal electrical connections while those concerned pretend as if all is well.
Re: Please Help Me To Praise God For Saving My Life I Would Have Been Die By Now. by Vasgas: 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
Amen
Re: Please Help Me To Praise God For Saving My Life I Would Have Been Die By Now. by Vasgas: 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
kevoh:
I hope you guys will do the right thing by informing certified electrical personnel (PHCN) to come and do justice to that illegal connection which should have not been there in the first place! It's a criminal act to make illegal electrical connections while those concerned pretend as if all is well.
na student affairs
Re: Please Help Me To Praise God For Saving My Life I Would Have Been Die By Now. by Vasgas: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kevoh @ is student affairs they prefer calling road side electrians to PHCN officers.

(1) (Reply)

Conviction And Accusation / Is Hell Really Full Of Good People? / Necessary Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.