Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 (70634 Views)

Ugochi Ihezue Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria MBGN 2017 (Photos) / Unoaku Anyadike Represents Nigeria At Miss Universe Pageant / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Enahi(f): 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=peppyluv02 post=39394776]Eyaaa every man wants you but you cry they are after your body and not loving you...funny....who wants to love a Shameless wh0re? keep running after men that don't want you..as usual you will be used and dumped then you come back here to cry about not finding love. And you have guts to call people prostitutes meanwhile you are washing your dirty linen in public. Shameless attention seeking old fool....

Lol sorry I am not you Igbo ladies that sleep with Men for money, I will rather keep to myself than be used. I am not desperate that's why I can dump them anyway I like.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cry me a river....
Didn't bother reading your thrash.........
I wonder why a woman who claims to be confident and beautiful to the extent of calling other women ugly will be sending men messages and begging for love. Even to the extent of advertising her butt........
Desperate old ugly Italian Edo Olosho! keep advertising yourself,you might just be lucky.

Enahi:

Me desperate, you must be on Igbo weed. Didn't even know some Igbo women are also daft. Baby girl go through my threads, you will die of envy a million times. I guess no man has ever asked you out because u are too ugly and frustrated or don't tell me you are so cheap that you agree for every tom, dick and harry?

Oh yeah did you hear about the igbo prostitute that died in Enugu State? I thought u Igbo ladies are saints and don't prostitute?

And again have you heard about the ugly igbo lady with so much hair all over her body? Guess what She is Igbo, I thought igbos don't have ugly women.

Some of your ladies are not only ugly but have the worst shapes in Nigeria, shape of Amoeba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by francizy(m): 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tashaamania:

Ekwulobia is under Aguata LGA.

Yes ooo, Ada aguata to the core.. cheesy

Hmmmm
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 27, 2015
So much jealousy/envy from women on this thread it disgusting angry

If you know your beautiful such a post wouldn't vex and intimidate y'all so much.

It a pageant for goodness sakes! Why not just congratulate this woman and move on?

Why bash on her and bring the fact she Igbo in to it? Smh.

Learn to love yourself, grow a spine, show some class and maybe that green eyed monster you are showcasing will disappear. angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Enahi(f): 4:35am On Oct 27, 2015
Adanna28:

If you know your beautiful such a post wouldn't vex and intimidate y'all so much.

It a pageant for goodness sakes! Why not just congratulate this woman and move on?

Learn to love yourself, grow a spine, show some class and maybe that green eyed monster you are showcasing will disappear. angry

Hello no one is hating here, we all watched the MBGN. I only made a suggestion that the organisers should allow ladies from different tribes represent the north next time instead of using only igbo ladies and some biased dumb idiotts went wacko over it. It wasn't just a suggestion from me, I and my friends even talked about it and it wasn't out of hate.

One of the people hating on me here is a tribalistic bigort, a lot of people know her here on Nairaland. She said she wants Biafra and here She is right now crying over MBGN.
I was only trying to point out to her that this is not about Biafra, its about Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by HungerBAD: 4:55am On Oct 27, 2015
Adanna28:

Well said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 27, 2015
Enahi:

Hello no one is hating here, we all watched the MBGN. I only made a suggestion that the organisers should allow ladies from different tribes represent the north next time instead of using only igbo ladies and some biased dumb idiotts went wacko over it. It wasn't just a suggestion from me, I and my friends even talked about it and it wasn't out of hate.

One of the people hating on me here is a tribalistic bigort, a lot of people know her here on Nairaland. She said she wants Biafra and here She is right now crying over MBGN.
I was only trying to point out to her that this is not about Biafra, its about Nigeria.

Didn't know that was the case shocked lipsrsealed fair enough, tribal bigotry I am not in support of, though I'm half Igbo, I respect all tribes/cultures.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Enahi(f): 5:27am On Oct 27, 2015
Adanna28:

Didn't know that was the case shocked lipsrsealed fair enough, tribal bigotry I am not in support of, though I'm half Igbo, I respect all tribes/cultures.

Yes o, go through the comments and you will understand. I wasnt against the fact that an Igbo lady won the pageant, I even made a comment that she is ok but I could use her forehead to break coconut.

You wont understand, this Nairaland if full of frustrated people.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 27, 2015
HungerBAD:

Well said.

You humble me dear. Thank you smiley
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by francizy(m): 6:40am On Oct 27, 2015
Adanna28:

The person who gave needless explanation for her hate and bile towards the winner is just pained and she's definitely not half as pretty as the queen (that I can swear on with my life because it's a trend in our country for uglies to always be at the forefront of bashing pretty ladies that are light years ahead of them).

She gave a stewpid explanation that the organizers should allow girls from other tribes represent other states. And I ask, what stops girls from other tribes coming out to contest and if they better than the Igbos, they wear the crown for that state. These Igbo ladies were only banking on the fact that northerners don't fancy showing off their bodies in form of beauty pageant and are hence using that opportunity to represent the northern states. Did the Igbo ladies force themselves on the states? It was only a matter of showing interest in an opportunity not valued by the people from that place. There's no rule whatsoever that a person from a state must represent her state only.

Just the other day, one fool opened a thread saying the number of Igbos in the flying eagles team is too much. This was someone that should be jubilating that the flying Eagles trashed their counterpart 5-1 but was instead, pained that Igbos were too much in the squard.

They say we should all be united in one Nigeria but you still see some certain elements not failing to hide their disgust for the group they so much want to force into a union. If ever there will be progress in this country, everyone must have to drop this hate, bigotry, tribalism and fanatism, else, Nigeria will keep on getting from bad to worse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 27, 2015
francizy:

The person who gave needless explanation for her hate and bile towards the winner is just pained and she's definitely not half as pretty as the queen (that I can swear on with my life because it's a trend in our country for uglies to always be at the forefront of bashing pretty ladies that are light years ahead of them).

She gave a stewpid explanation that the organizers should allow girls from other tribes represent other states. And I ask, what stops girls from other tribes coming out to contest and if they better than the Igbos, they wear the crown for that state. These Igbo ladies were only banking on the fact that northerners don't fancy showing off their bodies in form of beauty pageant and are hence using that opportunity to represent the northern states. Did the Igbo ladies force themselves on the states? It was only a matter of showing interest in an opportunity not valued by the people from that place. There's no rule whatsoever that a person from a state must represent her state only.

Just the other day, one fool opened a thread saying the number of Igbos in the flying eagles team is too much. This was someone that should be jubilating that the flying Eagles trashed their counterpart 5-1 but was instead, pained that Igbos were too much in the squard.

They say we should all be united in one Nigeria but you still see some certain elements not failing to hide their disgust for the group they so much want to force into a union. If ever there will be progress in this country, everyone must have to drop this hate, bigotry, tribalism and fanatism, else, Nigeria will keep on getting from bad to worse.

Well said!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Enahi(f): 7:34am On Oct 27, 2015
francizy:

Sorry I hope you weren't referring to me in your comment? If you are then you are just plain stupidd or should I say daft. If you go through my comments there was no time I called the winner ugly, I only mentioned that her voice sounds masculine and that was it.
What is wrong with all igbos and inferiority complex, why do you all go bonkers once igbo is mentioned? Funny enough the contestant that I support is an Igbo lady( Miss Abuja).
You didn't see the part where I also yabbed the Edo lady but u were able to take note of that of the Igbo lady because you are biased and tribalistic.
No one is forcing you igbos to be part of Nigeria because you have shown times without numbers that you lack common sense. You don't even deserve the love you get from other tribes because you don't like other tribes, as far as you all are concerned Nigeria should be all about you lots.

You all just plain stupid, today you want Biafra, tomorrow you are fighting over comments on MBGN, tomorrow you want to take over other peoples territories in their own States. Please what do you igbos really want undecided

You want out of Nigeria yet you keep fighting over everything Nigeria, are you people ok at all?.

Yes this is a pagent everyone deserves to be given a chance and only person will definitely win, you are trying to tell me out of more than 200 hundreds girls the organisers couldn't find even pretty non Igbo ladies to represent Northern States undecided very funny. You are trying to tell the world that more than 80% of the girls that participated in MBGN are ugly, well done.

FYI I am way far from been ugly, never you say what you don't know especially about someone you have never met before.

And what happened to freedom of speech, people have a right to express themselves and their opinion.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy Don't blame the olosho..she has begged for attention but got none hence the frustration
francizy:

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by francizy(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2015
Enahi:

Sorry I hope you weren't referring to me in your comment? If you are then you are just plain stupidd or should I say daft. If you go through my comments there was no time I called the winner ugly, I only mentioned that her voice sounds masculine and that was it.
What is wrong with all igbos and inferiority complex, why do you all go bonkers once igbo is mentioned? Funny enough the contestant that I support is an Igbo lady( Miss Abuja).
You didn't see the part where I also yabbed the Edo lady but u were able to take note of that of the Igbo lady because you are biased and tribalistic.
No one is forcing you igbos to be part of Nigeria because you have shown times without numbers that you lack common sense. You don't even deserve the love you get from other tribes because you don't like other tribes, as far as you all are concerned Nigeria should be all about you lots.

You all just plain stupid, today you want Biafra, tomorrow you are fighting over comments on MBGN, tomorrow you want to take over other peoples territories in their own States. Please what do you igbos really want undecided

You want out of Nigeria yet you keep fighting over everything Nigeria, are you people ok at all?.

Yes this is a pagent everyone deserves to be given a chance and only person will definitely win, you are trying to tell me out of more than 200 hundreds girls the organisers couldn't find even pretty non Igbo ladies to represent Northern States undecided very funny. You are trying to tell the world that more than 80% of the girls that participated in MBGN are ugly, well done.

FYI I am way far from been ugly, never you say what you don't know especially about someone you have never met before.

And what happened to freedom of speech, people have a right to express themselves and their opinion.

Imp, how many pro Biafran threads have you seen me comment on? Ordinarily, I'd have let this one slide but I have to put your malfunctioning brain into place. I've rather been more of an advocate of a better Nigeria where everyone will have a voice than a Biafran state but all your likes do is to push my likes towards the Biafran angle. I can bet my life that if your tribe had represented more than one state, you'd not say anything about it.

Foolish statements like the bolded shows how daft and senile you are. Are you this outdated or you're just plain ignorant? I guess your brain is been operated manually for you not to see that it's not just beauty that is been tested in competitions like this but there exists several other factors. No, you won't go there because once your brain detects beauty your senility won't let you see that there exists several other factors been tested. If the Igbo girls come out tops, how is that much of a concern?

When other countries are uniting and moving forward, all we do here is to check tribe. If such person that did great is not from our tribe, we start to envy. Not absolving my people off this tho, but you'll got to chill and be sensible this once in your lives.

4 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by francizy(m): 8:30am On Oct 27, 2015
peppyluv02:
cheesy cheesy Don't blame the olosho..she has begged for attention but got none hence the frustration

I just gave her my last response tho... Not wasting my time any longer
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Enahi(f): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2015
francizy:

Imp, how many pro Biafran threads have you seen me comment on? Ordinarily, I'd have let this one slide but I have to put your malfunctioning brain into place. I've rather been more of an advocate of a better Nigeria where everyone will have a voice than a Biafran state but all your likes do is to push my likes towards the Biafran angle. I can bet my life that if your tribe had represented more than one state, you'd not say anything about it.

Foolish statements like the bolded shows how daft and senile you are. Are you this outdated or you're just plain ignorant? I guess your brain is been operated manually for you not to see that it's not just beauty that is been tested in competitions like this but there exists several other factors. No, you won't go there because once your brain detects beauty your senility won't let you see that there exists several other factors been tested. If the Igbo girls come out tops, how is that much of a concern?

When other countries are uniting and moving forward, all we do here is to check tribe. If such person that did great is not from our tribe, we start to envy. Not absolving my people off this tho, but you'll got to chill and be sensible this once in your lives.

Lol better Nigeria my ass, we know your types. Why didn't you preach better Nigeria in your previous comment to me, now I have hit you were it hurts most you decided to preach better Nigeria. Not trying to insult you but I think you are hypocrite.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by arabianights: 9:21am On Oct 27, 2015
dollydolly:
A combination of Beauty, Brains n Charisma. Unlike that of Edo she didn't fake her accent n that of Ebonyi she wasn't too Proud. She answered her question intelligently. In fact right from the 1st 15 I knew she would win. Go girl!!! you are a Queen.
Though my heart goes out to Miss Bauchi, Chikaodili I really cheered 4 u, but not to worry, u are a Queen too. Continue repping FGGC Onitsha girls.

but did you observe that from the onset the show was aired the camera kept resting on her.thats when i knew she would win.I actually wanted her to win and not ebonyi.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by arabianights: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2015
akike:

I thought it might calm the tribalists. The lady is pretty, her beauty might not be WOW but it is alluring

Don't mind the idi.ot. I can bet my left ass that his sisters are as fugly as a vulture.

Theres no single mbgn that silver bird didnt turn around....much as mbgn is pretty, trust me when next you see her,she will be stunning.i see her doing well in miss world.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by francizy(m): 10:54am On Oct 27, 2015
Enahi:

Lol better Nigeria my ass, we know your types. Why didn't you preach better Nigeria in your previous comment to me, now I have hit you were it hurts most you decided to preach better Nigeria. Not trying to insult you but I think you are hypocrite.

Furgly, if you failed to assimilate this:

"If ever there will be progress in this country, everyone must have to drop this hate, bigotry, tribalism and fanatism, else, Nigeria will keep on getting from bad to worse"

in my previous post, in which your moniker was never mentioned, then I must say that your English teachers failed you.

Drop your hatred and bitterness woman, or watch it consume you..

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Enahi(f): 11:21am On Oct 27, 2015
francizy:

Furgly, if you failed to assimilate this:

"If ever there will be progress in this country, everyone must have to drop this hate, bigotry, tribalism and fanatism, else, Nigeria will keep on getting from bad to worse"

in my previous post, in which your moniker was never mentioned, then I must say that your English teachers failed you.

Drop your hatred and bitterness woman, or watch it consume you..

Please na stop been stupidd, swear you weren't referring to me in your previous comment. Check the comment I quoted you in and deny you weren't referring to me.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nmeri17: 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tashaamania:

where's my Candy Sugar Bonita?? cry cry ……the better half of the heart beating beneath my shest embarassed
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by meldeezyne(f): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Happy for the elegant EBONY queen(quite refreshing)...reminds me of Agbani. Charismatic n confident
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Donnyboy(m): 2:01am On May 14, 2016
Defcon1:
Nwanna ibu onye Ekwulobia??
A bu onye Amaokpala

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look / "This Is Fraud" - Media React To Lady's Make Up Transformation Photo / Wigs/weavon/hair Styling/make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.