Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 (70510 Views)

Ugochi Ihezue Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria MBGN 2017 (Photos) / Unoaku Anyadike Represents Nigeria At Miss Universe Pageant / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 25, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I get your point but they should present prettier dark girls. Not just any one. And pls don't compare her with Agbani abeg! Mtcheeeeew.

This whole show is becoming crappy. Hardly do you find any unusually pretty faces these days. Even the light skinned girls are just fair for nothing. You can't compare that Miss Ebonyi to Munachi, Adaeze Igwe, Anna Banner dem. That Iheoma Nnadi is as plain as and as flat as a plank! Lord have mercy! Silverbird should better sit up next year and go into schools to search for girls themselves since the real pretty ones are no longer coming out.
I was sooo bored today!

Lol,I get your point.But considering the fact that the standard of beauty in Nigeria equates to being light skinned,a dark skinned queen this time is quite commendable.
It will encourage young dark Nigerian girls to see themselves as beautiful and not see the need to bleach their skin.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Neplusultra(f): 6:38am On Oct 25, 2015
Asa Igbo! I maka inugo? kiss

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by olu1759(m): 6:49am On Oct 25, 2015
Flavour where are you,Baby mama no 3 is here...Another Gollibe in the making.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Damfostopper(m): 6:50am On Oct 25, 2015
enuf of this shit....she is d most beautiful gal in biafra land abi na igboland n not recognised in dis part of d state.....hw can all be igbos n u say na naija contest
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by iiiyyyk(m): 6:53am On Oct 25, 2015
Slymonster:
with her thick igbo accent,even my babe is more beautiful and intelligent than all this ugly babes,no wonder they flop at world stage

you are too ignorant. when do accent become a fault if not for ignorant people like u.
every people in the world have accent.
scottish accent
american accent
chinese accent
korean accent
arab accent
indian accent
south african accent.etc
if u have live in multicultural societies, u will realise u can easily detect people origin from their voice.
its ignorant for people to start struggling with british accent, it shows inferiolity complex and fakeness.

6 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by funkybully(f): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2015
Why always Anambra? Una too dey perform for competitive stuff devoid of quota system.

Igbo amaka!

3 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by mirabeldesmond(f): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2015
ur crush
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Masterclass32: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2015
pazienza:
"Favorite meal Amala and Ewedu with goat meat and a cold bottle of water".

Okotoligba! Nwaa ekwuo aru! Ewe Gini?

Bia nwada, kpachala anya gi o! Gini melu ofe Onugbu with ezigbote Akpu di sharp ma o bu Semovita.

Maybe she was only trying to buy over the Yoruba judges and audience with that Ewedu talk.. undecided

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by 4dankey: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2015
iiiyyyk:

you are too ignorant. when do accent become a fault if not for ignorant people like u.
scottish accent
american accent
chinese accent
korean accent
arab accent
indian accent
south african accent.etc
if u have live in multicultural societies, u will realise u can easily detect people origin from their voice.
its ignorant for people to start struggling with british accent, it shows inferiolity complex and fakeness.

Ur response is classic.

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Mrford(m): 7:03am On Oct 25, 2015
LaRochelle:
People can badmouth sha. It's true that she has prominent forehead, but who doesn't have that one flaw in physical appearance? The folks saying she's not pretty, you don't know what's up. I think she's even prettier in real life than in pictures; even without makeup, she's attractive to the sight. And by the way, she was really born in 1994. She's almost a year older than I am. She's also smart. Let the hating stop. Ejoo.

PS: I'm not famzing her. Of the Greatest UITES! Great! Ever Conscious UITES! Great! Greatest Gbogbo! Greatest Gbagba! Greatest Shinwon! Great!

why are you indirectly telling us your age? and again who made you her defence counsel? jiriya nwayo
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by ibullem(m): 7:10am On Oct 25, 2015
modexechee:
Wow!! Finally my topic made front page.....

***Dancing Shakitibobo***

Front page can fit sweet the skin well well
grin ;DD

Modexchee, my B14 brother.. how far na

How you dey since we comot NYSC?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by lordfalcao(m): 7:11am On Oct 25, 2015
dollydolly:
A combination of Beauty, Brains n Charisma. Unlike that of Edo she didn't fake her accent n that of Ebonyi she wasn't too Proud. She answered her question intelligently. In fact right from the 1st 15 I knew she would win. Go girl!!! you are a Queen.
Though my heart goes out to Miss Bauchi, Chikaodili I really cheered 4 u, but not to worry, u are a Queen too. Continue repping FGGC Onitsha girls.
so you're from that lesbo school sad angry
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Vikky014(f): 7:12am On Oct 25, 2015
WisdomCanada:
I heard kiss Daniel gave the worst performance in the history of Naija music industry. grin grin

And pls, someone else should agree with me that thunder will fire anybody who agrees dat the girl was born in 1994.
U think evrybody is a great grand fada like u? if u dnt bliev her age u leave nah. will dt stp her frm being miss naija

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by zudozz: 7:19am On Oct 25, 2015
Ibo girls too fine jare.

3 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by jbichene(m): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2015
damton:
MBGN. Really are you sure. Anyway congrats, and I wish she can take the world by storm, just like Agbani Darego.

Meanwhile, FTC on point. Dedicate this to myself and myself alone.
Ftc on point ker ? ,she fine for nothing ,that girl way nearly break English dictionary 100times
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2015
Same here. #disappionted
InsaneTamie:
I was rooting for Miss Akwa Ibom tho.. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Princematarazzi(m): 7:50am On Oct 25, 2015
Nwanne, na eje. Chukwu kwu gi na-azu

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Donnyboy(m): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2015
repping Ekwulobia, Aguata, Anambra State... Igbo Amaka.... she be onunu Ugu (fresh, bold and beautiful)

3 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Etizz: 7:54am On Oct 25, 2015
Some people will still be talking rubbish, dat girl nor fine reach? Why d hating? Dat is how some people die out of jealousy......... She is just perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by IYADARA(f): 7:56am On Oct 25, 2015
Her dad is d most humble man I have ever known......didn't know dey have someone like dis in d family cos d elders I know are very big and bold.

Congrats girls,.....I have always respected ur dad and see nkoli ur elder sis always

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Okeikpu(m): 7:57am On Oct 25, 2015
Anambra the light of Zoogeria. How long are we gonna hold ds Zoo Well congratulations my dear Sister

3 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Enahi(f): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2015
I was expecting Miss Abuja to win sad. The winner has this very thick Igbo accent and her voice is a little masculine, is She a man?

Miss Edo bleeped up big time, the biggest Olodo. She spoilt her chances with her Stupid answer to the question and what's with the accent undecided

Organisers should give other girls a chance to represent Northern States next time, it shouldn't just be Igbo girls alone. Yeah Igbo are beautiful but give a chance to other girls next time instead of disqualifying them, allow them represent Northern states instead.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by bibe(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2015
SirShymexx:
Whoever banned my handle for having an opinion and saying the truth - dick ya mum. grin

She's fugly with a massive forehead like an alien. That is how I feel.

Fvck the emotions of Igbo - I don't care about no Igbotic tears. Fvck Igbo.

And if you lot have a problem cos I think the biitch is ugly - come see me.

Stupid sensitive pricks! You will make me break an Igbo person's jaw one of these days for no reason. Cu.nts.
How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by belzabull(f): 8:12am On Oct 25, 2015
Tashaamania:
Aguata girls.. We fine and brain like that.

Congrats Nne kiss
I thought its Ekwulobia?

so i bu ada aguata? grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by SirShymexx: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2015
bibe:

How old are you?

Ask ya mum cos I sha.gged her 9 months before you were born.

I probably sired you, who knows? Fvck off my mentions, prick.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Enahi(f): 8:16am On Oct 25, 2015
SirShymexx:
Whoever banned my handle for having an opinion and saying the truth - dick ya mum. grin

She's fugly with a massive forehead like an grin alien. That is how I feel.

Fvck the emotions of Igbo - I don't care about no Igbotic tears. Fvck Igbo.

And if you lot have a problem cos I think the biitch is ugly - come see me.

Stupid sensitive pricks! You will make me break an Igbo person's jaw one of these days for no reason. Cu.nts.

Sweets she is ok, her forehead though I could use it to break coconut grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by croSStodds(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2015
ayoolanr:

STFU......YOU CVNT!!!! MASTURBATE AND DIE YOU DI*CK SUCKING GAYBRIEL!!!
grin keep your village titles to yourself.people like you were born to die a miserable death.hopeless result of unsuccessful abortion. grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by belzabull(f): 8:34am On Oct 25, 2015
iiiyyyk:

scottish accent
american accent
chinese accent
korean accent
arab accent
indian accent
south african accent.etc

You forgot yoruba accent? They are even worse. yorubas cant pronounce vowel sounds and they dont know how to pronounce the letter 'h' as they interchange it with the vowels (a,e,i,o,u)eg

Hospital - ospital
House - ouse
Angry - hangry
Another - hanother
Energy - henergy
English - hinglish
Into - hinto
Inside - hinside
Okay - hokay
Over - hover
Understand - hunderstand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Mykelpato(m): 8:37am On Oct 25, 2015
grin No need to check name, If E no be Easterner, then it's not free and fair #LightOfTheNation

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Utagbamaka(m): 8:37am On Oct 25, 2015
Oya Flavor Nabannia,go after her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? / A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look / "This Is Fraud" - Media React To Lady's Make Up Transformation Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.