Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video (53615 Views)

Braless Fan Gives Orezi Thrilling Performance On Stage [VIDEO] / Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed / Kiss Daniels Involved In An Auto Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by mrpatozky(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
peppyluv02:
But that is how every Nigerian artiste performs except flavor and tuface.
And psquare

1 Like

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by cecegorz(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Most Naija artists are just RECORDING ARTISTS and not PERFORMING ARTISTS.
Recording artists have beautiful voices, they just hit the studio and drop lovely tracks, but that's where it all ends. They can't dance to save their lives, they have no energy to keep crowd on their toes, they can't even play any musical instrument. Inviting them to perform to live audience is a waste of resources.

On the other hand, performing artists are the toast of Live performances. Remember Dbanj in his prime? PSQUARE?
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by nicerichard05: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
shockwave91:
"if u tell kiss daniel to recite abcd......z, he will lick his lips 26 times"

Kikikikikikikikikik guy u nnor well, I ave noticed dat abt him and skibi since 1890. Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Ile awa dun, oko lo n faso

Ile awa dun, oko lo n lota

Hmmmmmm.
oh thanks for listening...pls share the song with ur friends and family....
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by akraym(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
ellahzy:
kikiki...I was there life and direct grin

on Twitter
The last time I checked, it was LIVE and DIRECT
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by AgbalagbaOle: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
vanvick247:

Lolz. I recall dis was wen he was rocking 1 of his horrible dancers. And dis oga was like "wtf".
can you imagine grin
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
nicerichard05:

Kikikikikikikikikik guy u nnor well, I ave noticed dat abt him and skibi since 1890. Lol cheesy

cheesy cheesy y u think say dem dey call am "kiss" daniel?? Lol

1 Like

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by omoadeleye(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
But he was trying to cut cost sad
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
Yea, that's true.
mrpatozky:

And psquare
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by modelboy(m): 12:35am On Oct 26, 2015
OVI75:
And the guy no send,bt i hate mediocre performances sha,make the west further downgrade us,imagine if an overfed American kid was watchin d shit den sees it wot wud say to his dad/mum,#DadLukAtDatManDancin KALOKALO
who cares what the kid think All cuz he's american shouldnt mean his oppinion coumts... Stop kissing the whites mans assss please.
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by madjune(m): 4:36am On Oct 26, 2015
Bad belle people don full this Nairaland.

Really, I don't see anything that bad about this young man's performance.
The girls weren't that poor at dancing but I hate it when girls dance with their mouths open.

It can be obscenely suggestive.

1 Like

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 26, 2015
Owo Ni Koko, In the end all this won't stop him from being paid for the performance
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by davoremix(m): 7:21am On Oct 26, 2015
All the performance lacked was energy. it wasnt that bad.
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by wearerelated: 10:12am On Oct 26, 2015
These are opportunities for our dying tertiary institutions. If they have good departments that can groom these kids and make them not only artistically smart but also sing "indeed", our billion dollar music industry might just go "trillion" faster than we imagine
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by fejikudz(m): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
wetin dey bad for here
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Dahveydson(m): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Them don bad mouth this guy oh. I watched the performance too Kiss Daniels really did it bad on stage. Click the link below to watch his stage performance at the #MBGN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41jlL0nX2lI

I just watched the video and I don't understand the whole outcry over it. He lip-synched, there was no live band obviously. People in the audience enjoyed his performance, but Nigerians like being angry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Finds Love Again (photo) / Wizkid Shares Justine Skye's Halloween Costume / Mike Godson Reacts To Assurance For Chioma “Davido Made Us Look Like Small Boys”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.