Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video (53585 Views)

Braless Fan Gives Orezi Thrilling Performance On Stage [VIDEO] / Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed / Kiss Daniels Involved In An Auto Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by igboboy3(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2015
grin grin grin

Nobi today lip-syncing start.
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2015
drsteves:
pple will always talk..even wen dey dnt pay ur billz n u can pay thiers without breaking a sweat.... they'll stil talk,, dats y they r 'people'
Na person dey always pay person nah! Stop talking non-sense, either you are very rich or poor, you have no printing machine at home and money isn't falling from the tree, person dey always pay person! Any fuckup na take off! Gbabee

2 Likes

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Originalsly: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2015
Terrible lip synching. ..... better he had no mike.

1 Like

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by themodernman: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2015
But this performance I watched here is cool oh! The only odd part is where his hat fell off which is a normal tin cos even 50cent's hat fell off in his "amusement park" stage performance. Haters plenty pass enemy sha.

1 Like

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by innoachukw(m): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2015
Pple too get bad mouth, allow the guy na... It was just an average performance, it's not as bad as pple are making it out to be.

1 Like

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by justmenoni: 10:21am On Oct 25, 2015
Lol but seriously naija get bad mouth o

Mrbigman1:
And someone said his dancing like where SS2 students are doing social nyt.

Wickedness is a sin.
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by vanvick247(m): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2015
johnwizey:
I don hear all of una, y dis one con b lyk dis

Lolz. U sef notice dis Oyibo wen be just dey nod her head to all songs like agama Lizard. grin
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by vanvick247(m): 10:34am On Oct 25, 2015
AgbalagbaOle:
This man be like.... s'ólóríburúkú ni é ni

Lolz. I recall dis was wen he was rocking 1 of his horrible dancers. And dis oga was like "wtf".

1 Like

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Zubair123: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2015
The man b like, i go block this girl after this show

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by shamecurls(m): 10:51am On Oct 25, 2015
wink

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Okeikpu(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2015
Poor boy!
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Okeikpu(m): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2015
He wasn't even singing... grin he was just running around...
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Rick9(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2015
TrollTrap:
To the one who said Kiss Daniel "was just lip syncing".....
So you think naija artists have been giving us live performances all this while undecided undecided
I wonder oh
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by DipoDee: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2015
Bad mouth can kill oh but the comments are funny af
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by sniper1305(m): 11:10am On Oct 25, 2015
Wats so bad abt dz performance? Make dem begin dey summersault 4 stage? 9ja guys wit dem bad mouth, go check dem in their line of duty, demma dah worst. Smh

1 Like

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by ManTiger(m): 11:29am On Oct 25, 2015
How is ds a bad performance cos he had no asewo to whine on stage?

2 Likes

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by BankManager(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2015
They should have just played cd instead of inviting kiss Daniel.. smh...
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by kokoA(m): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
vivypretty:
i trust naija they are very blunt with words.especially when u fall hands.
Thank God it happened at the beginning stage of ur career as an artiste it will give u more reason to prove urself as an artiste n ur worth.
Better luck next time
with those kind of his the same Rhythm song I'm sad to say the beginning stage of his career is the ending stage of his career. Make he change rhythm.
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by zikmarty: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mrbigman1:
And someone said his dancing like where SS2 students are doing social nyt.

Wickedness is a sin.
lol,i nearly choke laughing at that part.i can remember how social nights can be boring back in boarding days.
choi! Nigerians and bad mouth
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by faites(f): 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
But there is nothing wrong with his performance na. I liked it though his dancers were not dancing energetically
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Ademat7(m): 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
The abcd to z got me.
d guy is a grad for all i care,shit happens tho
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

They were impromptu dancers. We are sorry and we will work on d mistakes in d futurr
hmmmm this or name tho
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Horlufemi(m): 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
johnwizey:
I don hear all of una, y dis one con b lyk dis

Blue light.
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by ExpensiveShit: 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lip syncing should be banned in this country!!!

What a disgrace.

Why would I pay for a show when I knoe d arrtist (s) would just be miming to the music being played by the DJ?

Gosh! This is embarassing!
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by airmark(m): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
But people just hating for nothing on that boy. It was n't the best but most of those hating did senselessly.
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by agrovick(m): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Yeyeosha:
Y'all just envious ni. How many of you can sing nor stand on the stage to face the crowd?
With your croaky voice can you sing?
It takes a lot of courage to do that.
Let's encourage ourselves and stop bad mouthing.
The sisters jacket you are talking about is the fashion that is trending now.
Some of you still buy bend down select so you can't
Get it.
I remain a member of the school of thought that appreciates people's efforts. Not PHD (pull him down )
God bless and happy Sunday.
Hahaha, your comment is just funny. Kiss Daniel is a professional in his field hence the criticisms, I know I can't sing and that's why I never ventured into music, kiss Daniel who feels he can sing should deliver as he is been paid, it's not as if He did the show for free
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Them don bad mouth this guy oh. I watched the performance too Kiss Daniels really did it bad on stage. Click the link below to watch his stage performance at the #MBGN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41jlL0nX2lI

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with his performance jor. It was just a simple performance.

People can blow things out of proportion.
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by mrpatozky(m): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
pretydiva:
The performance wasn't all dat bad..,except 4 those 2 statue he used as his dancers...even my 2 year old niece will beat them hands down
Everything was wrong with that performance... They would have played d song instead Lmao.. .. grin
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by mrpatozky(m): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nigerian artistes should please start using live band... That's why it's called a 'live performance'... We don't wanna hear the recorded song... Freestyle it for us and show us u gat that musical talent... Kudos to 2baba and psquare for this.. ..

We really need change!!! !!!.. .
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Emodeee:
He sha don collect money for him performance for the show.

That is the KOKO of the matter.
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Legitbaba:
Not even as bad as pple made it seem...

Same feeling here.
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
2princeofficial:
it should not be only about an artiste collecting money but also giving people value for their money,me and my twin brother do go to shows and despite collecting money for the show we still get dissapointed if will feel our performance was not good enough....we should not celebrate mediocrity and use money as an excuse...you were paid to perform and not dull their spirit...music is business and u should always treat the business the right way as an entertainer...

Ile awa dun, oko lo n faso

Ile awa dun, oko lo n lota

Hmmmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) / Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay / Oge Okoye Finds Love Again (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.