Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding (30924 Views)

Ignore Ogah’s Illegal Certificate, I’m Still Governor – Ikpeazu To Abians / Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal / Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Frankiss44(m): 5:30am On Oct 25, 2015
Rotimi47:
I pity those who don't want to do the right thing as their hate politics will definitely erase the credibility they have left. PDP party of hate & tribal politics.

But don't you think they are right? The tribunal was silent on the fate of the governor
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Frankiss44(m): 5:32am On Oct 25, 2015
agboghai:
I see the PDP losing either rivers or akwa-ibom to d APC. It will not be business as usual.

Akwa IBom is out of contest as the governor is heading to the rerun in the remaining 18 LG a with almost 500k+ votes as against the APC candidate of 36k... It is rivers that might likely fall
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by kunle1960: 5:32am On Oct 25, 2015
Amaechi and Okorocha selling out south south and south east to the almajiris.Amaechi and Okorocha must trade with caution.Posterity will judge.You guys are selling south right for a pot of soup.
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Frankiss44(m): 5:34am On Oct 25, 2015
Yeske2:
Congrats to the Rivers state house of assembly leader, he's now the acting governor, PDP in Rivers should do the needful. Wicked Wike should go cry to madam PEJ, who knows, she could still help.

Smh.. Small pickin sense dey worry you... Wike remains the governor till all form of appeal has been exhausted.. Which is the court of appeal and the supreme Court
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by JohnReese: 5:36am On Oct 25, 2015
Wike will win 100x if d election is contested. Buhari shld just let dis go if he doesn't want blood shed. Wike runs rivers state. If u like make Amaechi second in command it will still not have any effect. Dakuku is no match for Wike pls. With the development. Rivers people are already witnessing, dey will stand and fight against this injustice. Wike defeated dakuku hands down. I don't know where they got their judgement from.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by JohnReese: 5:38am On Oct 25, 2015
U dey mind dat mumu? I just pity the innocent lives dat wil be lost, because if they try nonesense......so many bad things will happen
Frankiss44:

Smh.. Small pickin sense dey worry you... Wike remains the governor till all form of appeal has been exhausted.. Which is the court of appeal and the supreme Court
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by oweman: 5:42am On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=Frankiss44 post=39333705]

Then how come the tribunal upheld the elections of the law makers in rivers state? I guess it was ghost that voted them...

So you dont ihow what the rule on card reader said on govershipn election and lawkers are hot the same ! sorry oh shortly we begin to claim being educated !
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by tutu1: 5:53am On Oct 25, 2015
APC watch ya back
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 25, 2015
Frankiss44:

Akwa IBom is out of contest as the governor is heading to the rerun in the remaining 18 LG a with almost 500k+ votes as against the APC candidate of 36k... It is rivers that might likely fall

Lolz Rivers likely to fall? I dont think so dear!! APC's only hope of winning is resting in the highly acclaimed " federal might" !!! Sorry dear that cannot work in Rivers state.I suggest they give it a trial in December at Bayelsa to get a feel of what is to come should they try anything funny.

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by swaggprofessor(m): 6:00am On Oct 25, 2015
deathmen12:
i knw some pple wil cum here now and say wat they dnt knw, if u stay in rivers state u wil knw dat apc wil nt win rivers state, no matter wat except dey wil stop pdp to re-contest or they wil rig d election in favour of apc, cos if is abt d pple 4get it. 80percent are pdp, even dr. dakuku knw dat
Pls be specific. it the 80% of people in your area or your village?
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 25, 2015
Frankiss44:

But don't you think they are right? The tribunal was silent on the fate of the governor

Irrespective of whatever the tribunal ruled,Wike would still be Governor until all his appeals are exhausted.The Judgement can only be enforced immediately if Wike choses not to appeal.
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 25, 2015
swaggprofessor:
Pls be specific. it the 80% of people in your area or your village?

This yoruba man have you ever been to Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by kellybently(m): 6:05am On Oct 25, 2015
deathmen12:
i knw some pple wil cum here now and say wat they dnt knw, if u stay in rivers state u wil knw dat apc wil nt win rivers state, no matter wat except dey wil stop pdp to re-contest or they wil rig d election in favour of apc, cos if is abt d pple 4get it. 80percent are pdp, even dr. dakuku knw dat
Rivers state na PDP state. how I wish the election was conducted free and fair then PDP ll win.
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by ope2711(m): 6:08am On Oct 25, 2015
deathmen12:

like GEJ till 2019 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by aleem50(m): 6:13am On Oct 25, 2015
magmack:

Ugly Scratchface. What is ur own? U n who be nigerian? Fraudsters everywhere
And you think you make sense with your reply. Get a life bro, stop all these tribal war, I don't have time for you please don't mention me again..... thanks for your understanding.
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Onlyhandsome(m): 6:13am On Oct 25, 2015
WARNING......IF YOU ARE DRIVING AT NIGHT AND EGGS ARE THROWN AT YOUR WINDSCREEN, DO NOT STOP TO CHECK THE CAR , DO NOT OPERATE THE WIPER AND DO NOT SPRAY ANY WATER, BECAUSE EGGS MIXED WITH WATER BECOME MILKY AND BLOCK YOUR VISION UP TO 92.5%, AND YOU ARE THEN FORCED TO STOP BESIDE THE ROAD AND BECOME A VICTIM OF THESE CRIMINALS. THIS IS A NEW TECHNIQUE USED BY GANGS, SO PLEASE INFORM YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES. . Pls share it.
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by swaggprofessor(m): 6:16am On Oct 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

This yoruba man have you ever been to Rivers state.
igbotic fellow do I in anyway look like a yoruba man??
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Darlduchi: 6:16am On Oct 25, 2015
A must watch for every nigerian, absolute answer to why things are the way they are

https://www.facebook.com/eunice.mason/videos/1159047160773845/
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:17am On Oct 25, 2015
OVI75:
Its nt funny i think they are on point.DS change is a farce.this gov.is total deception,i say no to the ALmajirii party takin over 'our' south south,our oil.

and am sure that's all you have got in your brains crude oil
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by baggins6535: 6:18am On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by abdulkabirO(m): 6:21am On Oct 25, 2015
OVI75:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/rivers-pdp-insists-wike-still-governor-tribunal-judgement-notwithstanding/
lets us see!!!!! Pikin wey say him mama no gho sleep him self no go rest
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by jacobstring123: 6:23am On Oct 25, 2015
nasty45:
PDP owns rivers state
I am sure u were part of the people who said PDP owns Nigeria, and nw they are defeated... I will rather ask u to watch the game cos this is looking more like a football game nw.
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:23am On Oct 25, 2015
deathmen12:
Go check the history of Rivers State, no time has a different party at the centre governed the state, 2015 won't be an exception. In 1979-1983 Governor Okilo and President Shagari were from NPN. In 1999-2007 Governor Odili and President Obasanjo were from the same PDP.

In 2007-2015 Governor Amaechi won two elections on the platform of PDP jusj like presidents Yar'Adua and Jonathan.
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Darlduchi: 6:26am On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=Clefcentfelix post=39330525]Lol[/quote

A must watch for every nigerian, absolute answer to why things are the way they are

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by IceDude(m): 6:27am On Oct 25, 2015
taofeektaiwo:
Did I here u say our oil! Chai u biafrans u Don come again
Whats ur biz with our oil?......U guyz should just mind ur biz and 4get abt anytin that involves Niger Delta. Busy body!

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Darlduchi: 6:28am On Oct 25, 2015

HungerBAD:

Kirikiri Flat 1 waiting for you.
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Darlduchi: 6:28am On Oct 25, 2015

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by KOURTNEYK: 6:30am On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by lato2(m): 6:32am On Oct 25, 2015
Love Machine:
What beat my imagination is that no election malpractice was challenge in the north,except nassarrawa state.Even with the underage voters and bokoharam attack on electoral officials.

Dont be too emotional, Gombe was challenged and PDP won. Keep wailling
Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 25, 2015
Even when it was clearly stated that the evidences brought by the apc wasn't substantial enough the tribunal still went ahead to nullify the election...it is either apc is looking for the trouble of their life...I urge all rivers people and the niger delta to make this country ungovernable...it is so clear that this is not buharis bidden but the actions of ameachi, tinubu et al....it is obvious buharis government is under control by these guys..they want to stop at nothing to capture the oil rich states...I call on all niger deltans to resist this useless apc government
..their true colours are out just within four months...

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Insists Wike Still Governor, Tribunal Judgement Notwithstanding by reuben79: 6:37am On Oct 25, 2015
OVI75:
Its nt funny i think they are on point.DS change is a farce.this gov.is total deception,i say no to the ALmajirii party takin over 'our' south south,our oil.
see u'do u knw history of pdp?pdp is also almajiri party ok.in d history of democracy in nigeria no party formulate 4m south-south region.desamethin in southeast only apga and apga is local party and it as die and buried.so either directly or indirectly almajiri party is still control ur region,untill u form ur own party by urself ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why We Gave Jonathan Nearly 1 Million Votes — Akpabio / PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation / How Nigeria Made Gambian Supreme Court Give Unfavourable Judgement To Jammeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.