Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. (6740 Views)

Barber Carves Pasuma's Face On The Head Of A Fan. See Reactions (Photos) / ‘i’ll Make Wizkid My Houseboy With 13billion Pounds’ – Fan, SEE Wizkid’s Respons / Sexy Photos: Omotola Replies Fan (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by iheanyi40(m): 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL. MBGN 2007. GOD!!! What kind of childreb are we raising in Africa??
2007? So is she still relevant now ? Who's she now, is she married yet ? Oga stop disturbing us with dis munachi shiit abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
iheanyi40:
2007? So is she still relevant now ? Who's she now, is she married yet ? Oga stop disturbing us with dis munachi shiit abeg
heyyyy isn't Kim kardashian still relevant since 2007?? The world is still crazy about her. Secondly she's not married. She's only 27.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by kaayposh: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL. MBGN 2007. GOD!!! What kind of childreb are we raising in Africa??
Children that move on with the future not those that live to adore past so-called celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
kaayposh:
Children that move on with the future not those that live to adore past so-called celebrities.
why do you hate munachi so bad?
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by kaayposh: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
heyyyy isn't Kim kardashian still relevant since 2007?? The world is still crazy about her. Secondly she's not married. She's only 27.
This is Nigeria not America cheesy
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
kaayposh:
who is the woman plz
shut up there i d i o t. When have you ever seen me insult another's mother? I was raised properly unlike you, no wonder you keep getting rejected left right and centre by mature males.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
kaayposh:
This is Nigeria not America cheesy
chai. But she is still getting on magazines.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
charix:

shut up there i d i o t. When have you ever seen me insult another's mother? I was raised properly unlike you, no wonder you keep getting rejected left right and centre by mature males.
rejected by who Name dem pls
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by kaayposh: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I don't hate her..I dislike her characters here on NL...that's all.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by kaayposh: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I don't hate her..I dislike her character here on NL...that's all.
Palmwinetapper:
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
kaayposh:
just love her. She's a sweet girl. Beautiful inside out
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Using kim kardashian as your example for relevance shows how low of a mentality you possess. I bet you're the type who consumes E! anytime nepa provides electricity. Who would want such a liability? Not any sane man I know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by kaayposh: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I don't hate her..I dislike her character here on NL...that's all.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
charix:

Using kim kardashian as your example for relevance shows how low of a mentality you possess. I bet you're the type who consumes E! anytime nepa provides electricity. Who would want such a liability? Not any sane man I know.
Kim and muna are both successful and beautiful women
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
rejected by who Name dem pls
That's to show the height of your irrelevance since the only rejecters we know of are both square twins. Your runs girl market didn't lead you to the altar, means even old hopeless std-ridden politicians do not want you. I pray none of my female relatives follow your path in life.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Kim and muna are both successful and beautiful women
Close your account and come back when you learn to present more logical arguments.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by kaayposh: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
just love her. She's a sweet girl. Beautiful inside out
pictures of her being a sweet girl beautifully inside and out or adonbilivit...lwkm
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
kaayposh:
pictures of her being a sweet girl beautifully inside and out or adonbilivit...lwkm
just Google. Ain't no.body gat time fo dat!
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
charix:

That's to show the height of your irrelevance since the only rejecters we know of are both square twins. Your runs girl market didn't lead you to the altar, means even old hopeless std-ridden politicians do not want you. I pray none of my female relatives follow your path in life.
she's not a runs girl.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
she's not a runs girl.
...and I'm supposed to believe this from a woman who opened her legs wide for two brothers under the same roof while simultaneously blocking their present-wives, tarnishing their names to family members and relatives alike? The person wey do you this thing no dey fear God.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
charix:

...and I'm supposed to believe this from a woman who opened her legs wide for two brothers under the same roof while simultaneously blocking their present-wives, tarnishing their names to family members and relatives alike? The person wey do you this thing no dey fear God.
where do you get your facts from You steady read blogs and then open your wide mouth
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Munachi, you're irrelevant. End of story. Cry yourself to sleep tonight and think up ways to start a business because its obvious APC is not ready to provide employment for youth. Anything at all is better than trying to revive a career that never kicked off.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
charix:
Munachi, you're irrelevant. End of story. Cry yourself to sleep tonight and think up ways to start a business because its obvious APC is not ready to provide employment for youth. Anything at all is better than trying to revive a career that never kicked off.
100k twitter followers
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
where do you get your facts from You steady read blogs and then open your wide mouth
at least I'm not the one who has the time to answer every negative comment on social media, trying to accuse everyone of being an insider. "In every rumour is an atom of truth", this rule does not hold ground since your steady attacks prove the rumours are 100% concrete evidence.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
100k twitter followers
I am not a "celebrity" and even I have 25,000. Go, sleep and find ways to monetize these followers because even at this time its obvious you cannot afford a PR team.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
charix:

at least I'm not the one who has the time to answer every negative comment on social media, trying to accuse everyone of being an insider. "In every rumour is an atom of truth", this rule does not hold ground since your steady attacks prove the rumours are 100% concrete evidence.
she has a boyfriend much younger than psquare. She don't need such old men. This man keeps her pussy reved
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
charix:

I am not a "celebrity" and even I have 25,000. Go, sleep and find ways to monetize these followers because even at this time its obvious you cannot afford a PR team.
25,000 following you why Who the fuk are.you.in the society. Funny shit I'm actually laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
25,000 following you why Who the fuk are.you.in the society. Funny shit I'm actually laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry
I'm rising fast on the path to making the million dollars I'd use in f u c k i n g you and Sarah in future. Since you're already familiar with Dubai and America I'd make the venue a private destination in far-Europe.

she has a boyfriend much younger than psquare. She don't need such old men. This man keeps her Kitty-Cat reved
Anybody of either gender can catch an inexperienced child. Stop bragging, we all know you still m a s t u r b a t e to memories of the twins. I bet your t o t o still smells of their body odour.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
charix:

I'm rising fast on the path to making the million dollars I'd use in f u c k i n g you and Sarah in future. Since you're already familiar with Dubai and America I'd make the venue a private destination in far-Europe.

Anybody of either gender can catch an inexperienced child. Stop bragging, we all know you still m a s t u r b a t e to memories of the twins. I bet your t o t o still smells of their body odour.
Can you stop!! You are clearly.obsessed with muna and you're dying.you can't get her. Okayyyy I see. And no younger men don't pick any girl
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Can you stop!! You are clearly.obsessed with muna and you're dying.you can't get her. Okayyyy I see. And no younger men don't pick any girl
You're an out of shape ever-nagging old woman with no means to voice out frustration that's why you visit here everyday. Even here nobody has your time that's why you resort to spamming my mentions.

You're equivalent to what indians call a dalit; not only in real-life but even online.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
charix:

You're an out of shape ever-nagging old woman with no means to voice out frustration that's why you visit here everyday. Even here nobody has your time that's why you resort to spamming my mentions.

You're equivalent to what indians call a dalit; not only in real-life but even online.
OUT OF SHAPE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sin!!see What This Female Secondary School Student Are Doing In Broad Day Light / Nigerian Guy Throws Tantrum After Babe Swallowed His 'seed' During Oral [PICS] / See The Sextape Of Pastor, Chris Omashola That Called Naira Marley a Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.