Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. (6741 Views)

Barber Carves Pasuma's Face On The Head Of A Fan. See Reactions (Photos) / ‘i’ll Make Wizkid My Houseboy With 13billion Pounds’ – Fan, SEE Wizkid’s Respons / Sexy Photos: Omotola Replies Fan (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
OUT OF SHAPE
All photoshopped pictures from ten years ago. Munachi get a real job because its obvious you're a non-entity.
Nepa's making a comeback in the telecoms sector, check online to see if they're hiring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
charix:

All photoshopped pictures from ten years ago. Munachi get a real job because its obvious you're a non-entity.
Nepa's making a comeback in the telecoms sector, check online to see if they're hiring.
learn to give credit where its due. Certified hater
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
learn to give credit where its due. Certified hater
Riding on past glory would get you nowhere in life. Your case is a lost cause because its still debatable whether you merited the title won eight full years ago.

Eight years - if I had a son then he'd almost enter secondary school this year. In years after that we've had eight mbgns in addition to multiple other beauty queens from different organizations and sponsors. I bet if one asks Ben Murray Bruce if he recalls any Munachi he'd reply in the negative. Who has time to recall past events? Everyone's looking forward to the future.

I just asked my fiancee and she concluded your award is relevant as military rule is to Nigeria's history: worthless!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
charix:

Riding on past glory would get you nowhere in life. Your case is a lost cause because its still debatable whether you merited the title won eight full years ago.

Eight years - if I had a son then he'd almost enter secondary school this year. In years after that we've had eight mbgns in addition to multiple other beauty queens from different organizations and sponsors. I bet if one asks Ben Murray Bruce if he recalls any Munachi he'd reply in the negative. Who has time to recall past events? Everyone's looking forward to the future.

I just asked my fiancee and she concluded your award is relevant as military rule is to Nigeria's history: worthless!
FIANCE?!!!! LOL Who in their right mind would accept your proposal... Hahaaa dream.on. secondly why haven't you had the son. Failure. Late in life. If you look on instagram you'll notice munachi is the face of mbgn
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
FIANCE?!!!! LOL Who in their right mind would accept your proposal... Hahaaa dream.on. secondly why haven't you had the son. Failure. Late in life. If you look on instagram you'll notice munachi is the face of mbgn
Unlike you I'm a hot commodity till my fifties. Don't act like you don't search google for Idris Elba's nudes. I will remain in high demand till my early sixties while if what I hear from nairalanders is true, you would enter menopause next year.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by tpiah11: 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I will go away mgruff the crime dog

You just admitted the whole thing was staged.

Thanks for the photoshoot.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by iheanyi40(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
charix:

Using kim kardashian as your example for relevance shows how low of a mentality you possess. I bet you're the type who consumes E! anytime nepa provides electricity. Who would want such a liability? Not any sane man I know.
imagine that dude using Kim as an example, who give a rat ass about Kim here in 9ja, dat dude is losing he's sanity he shud check in to a rehab asap, 27? Soon d munachi go soon hit menopause, nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
iheanyi40:
imagine that dude using Kim as an example, who give a rat ass about Kim here in 9ja, dat dude is losing he's sanity he shud check in to a rehab asap, 27? Soon d munachi go soon hit menopause, nonsense
Munachi and Sarah are both liabilities in an era where everyone's looking for 19 year old women for marriage. Their type are found in museums stored away for historical reference.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by iheanyi40(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
charix:

Munachi and Sarah are both liabilities in an era where everyone's looking for 19 year old women for marriage. Their type are found in museums stored away for historical reference.
ure on point Bro, she should beta goan marry and stop sharing p ussy around
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
iheanyi40:
Hehehehehe. It seems she's stubborn and doesn't want to accept the truth. Good thing age is not on her side anymore. Nobody would need to convince her when the inevitable happens.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
charix:

Unlike you I'm a hot commodity till my fifties. Don't act like you don't search google for Idris Elba's nudes. I will remain in high demand till my early sixties while if what I hear from nairalanders is true, you would enter menopause next year.
hot commodity You're still joking. You're butt ugly
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
tpiah11:

You just admitted the whole thing was staged.

Thanks for the photoshoot.
no it wasn't. Fuk off mgruff the crime dog
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
iheanyi40:
menopause at 27?? Someone didn't study biology
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
charix:

okkkk undecided insert bored face
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
iheanyi40:
Nigerians and marry mentality. Muna is not bothered about marriage. Stop imposing it like its everything
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
charix:

Hehehehehe. It seems she's stubborn and doesn't want to accept the truth. Good thing age is not on her side anymore. Nobody would need to convince her when the inevitable happens.
are you God?
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
are you God?
At the rate I'm going you better start calling me one.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
okkkk undecided insert bored face
A lesson I learned playing poker was never to show emotion. You're playing it wrong tongue.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
charix:

At the rate I'm going you better start calling me one.
blasphemy!!!! God forbid!!!!!!!!! This is now beyond joke. Never place yourself on the same platform as the most high. You are looking from a curse from God. Seriously don't. You're a mere mortal human.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
hot commodity You're still joking. You're butt ugly
Says the woman always seeking acceptance in real life and social media.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
blasphemy!!!! God forbid!!!!!!!!! This is now beyond joke. Never place yourself on the same platform as the most high. You are looking from a curse from God. Seriously don't. You're a mere mortal human.
Keep quiet and stop diverting attention.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
charix:

Keep quiet and stop diverting attention.
I won't. You won't insult God and then shut me up
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I won't. You won't insult God and then shut me up
Go and sleep since you have nothing better to do this night.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
charix:

Go and sleep since you have nothing better to do this night.
Bish please
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Bish please
SMH. Insults. Keep them coming. Anumanu.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by tpiah11: 3:20am On Oct 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
yes. I will Fuk off , I am mgruff the crime dog
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by iheanyi40(m): 3:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
menopause at 27?? Someone didn't study biology
seems u can't read n comprehend, didn't say menopause starts at 27 said soon it will start if she doesn't marry now, are u this daft?
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by iheanyi40(m): 3:34am On Oct 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Nigerians and marry mentality. Muna is not bothered about marriage. Stop imposing it like its everything
and how did u knw she's not bothered, did she tell u personally undecided
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 4:42am On Oct 26, 2015
iheanyi40:
and how did u knw she's not bothered, did she tell u personally undecided
she said in an interview
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 4:43am On Oct 26, 2015
iheanyi40:
seems u can't read n comprehend, didn't say menopause starts at 27 said soon it will start if she doesn't marry now, are u this daft?
no you're fuking daft. You're saying soon. This girl has like a good 20-30 years before menopause starts so what's soon you bafoon
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by tpiah11: 5:12am On Oct 26, 2015
op how old are you exactly?

I know you posted somebody's picture a while back, but you type like a preteen.

just saying.
Re: Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. by Palmwinetapper: 6:58am On Oct 26, 2015
tpiah11:
op how old are you exactly?

I know you posted somebody's picture a while back, but you type like a preteen.

just saying.
I type like ya mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Throws Tantrum After Babe Swallowed His 'seed' During Oral [PICS] / See The Sextape Of Pastor, Chris Omashola That Called Naira Marley a Demon / Lady Spotted With Too Much Cleavage At 2face's Rumors Club (see Reaction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.