Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol (1626 Views)

Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol / Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol / Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol by xploitlaf: 2:27am On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol by xploitlaf: 2:30am On Oct 25, 2015
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol by chocolateme(f): 2:36am On Oct 25, 2015
Lol.. But op u dey craze ooo.. Why u post thread come be first to comment? See ya life.
@ topic: I go first tear that guy better slap before asking him wetin happen. That one even say him get morale since after military training.. Nice one op.
Re: Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol by xploitlaf: 2:38am On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 25, 2015
I don't get it.
Re: Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol by xploitlaf: 2:46am On Oct 25, 2015
SirJeffry:
I don't get it.
watch it again
Re: Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol by Terry68: 2:55am On Oct 25, 2015
No MB to watch. We believe every posting should stay within the context of NL.

Abi u no sabi say we dey manage our MB to read #watindeyhappen instead of watch watin dey happen.

TV dey o

3 Likes

Re: Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol by xploitlaf: 2:58am On Oct 25, 2015
chocolateme:
Lol.. But op u dey craze ooo.. Why u post thread come be first to comment? See ya life.
@ topic: I go first tear that guy better slap before asking him wetin happen. That one even say him get morale since after military training.. Nice one op.
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz u funny die

1 Like

Re: Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol by xploitlaf: 3:00am On Oct 25, 2015
Terry68:
No MB to watch. We believe every posting should stay within the context of NL.

Abi u no sabi say we dey manage our MB to read #watindeyhappen instead of watch watin dey happen.

TV dey o
lolzzzz..chai u no dey close i for give u free browsing
Re: Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol by LieDetector(m): 6:17am On Oct 25, 2015
Hehehe grin

You see as person dey run you come follow am dey run. grin grin
Re: Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol by Warlord3000(m): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2015
Haha haha...

See brave people from army training run cos them see another man run cheesy

Stupid shyte cheesy
Re: Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol by udysweet(f): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2015
Hahahaha! Military training indeed! Something like this was also uploaded on @crazeclown iG page,very hilarious. If na me ehn I go too slap d guy ,lol
Re: Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2015
lol...op the guy flew that car and the shit did not fly out..
Re: Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol by DaBullIT(m): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
Animating is good only if it's not a common joke , use your own material and improve on your works

(1) (Reply)

We Will Beg Niger Delta Militants To Dialogue Rather Than Fight – Buhari / Abia, The Capital Of Abandon Projects......like T. A Orji, Like Ikpeazu / Breaking: Senate Orders Probe Of Buhari’s $1b Ogoni Land Cleanup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.