Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Hasna Ait Boulahcen: Europe's First Female Suicide Bomber - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hasna Ait Boulahcen: Europe's First Female Suicide Bomber (1623 Views)

Female Suicide Bombers Shot While Trying To Attack A Military Post In Borno.PICS / Troops Neutralize Female Suicide Bomber - (Graphic Pics) / Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hasna Ait Boulahcen: Europe's First Female Suicide Bomber by gogis(m): 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
"Extraordinary selfie shows jihadi who never read the Koran, liked to drink and smoke and had a reputation for having lots of boyfriends... but went on to become Europe's first female suicide bomber"

Europe's first woman suicide bomber was a party animal with a string of boyfriends who had shown no interest in religion, it emerged today.

Hasna Ait Boulahcen, 26, blew herself to pieces during the siege of Saint Denis after anti-terror police closed in on the safehouse where she was hiding with her cousin, the mastermind of the Paris attacks.

Just a day after her death, family and acquaintances gave extraordinary accounts of a young woman with a 'bad reputation' who was known for her love of alcohol and cigarettes rather than devotion to Islam.

Her brother Youssouf Ait Boulahcen said that she had had no interest in religion, never read the Koran and had only started wearing a Muslim veil a month ago.

A photograph has also emerged of Ait Boulahcen posing for a selfie in the bath. Her face is covered in heavy make-up and she wears nothing but jewellery.

Ait Boulahcen blew herself up yesterday after anti-terror police tracked her cousin Abdelhamid Abaaoud to a rundown apartment in Saint Denis.

Witnesses described her screaming 'help me, help me' and 'I'm not his girlfriend' seconds before detonating the device.

Her head and spine were found in the street after being blasted through the window. French prosecutors confirmed today that Abaaoud, who was from Belgian, also died in the resultant gun battle.

He had been shot in the head and blown to pieces by grenades. Forensic experts had to identify him through saliva samples and pieces of skin.

Abaaoud was a committed jihadist who had been in Syria and was well-known to the European authorities.

However, his cousin appears to have only become radicalised in the last month after abandoning her former lifestyle to join ISIS.

In a statement, her brother Youssouf, said that he had never even see her open the Koran.

'She was living in her own world. She was not interested in studying her religion', he said. 'She was permanently on her phone, looking at Facebook or WhatsApp.

'I told her to stop all of this but she would not listen, she ignored my numerous attempts to give her advice telling me I was not her dad, or her husband, and so I should leave her alone.'

Youssouf described his relationship with his sister as complicated. 'She spent her time criticising everything,' he said. 'She refused to accept any advice, she didn't want to sort herself out.

'On the rare occasions that I spoke to her it was to tell her to behave better, to have a better attitude, to be more easy-going about her strict dress code.

'On Sunday at 7pm she called me because I had called her - and she sounded like she had given up on life.

Youssouf rushed over in his car to check on her but waited 15 minutes and got no answer.

She called me and I put the phone down on her after telling her not to call me any more after the inconvenience she had caused me, getting me to come over for nothing.

'Finally on Wednesday morning I turned on the TV and I learned that she had killed herself, sacrificing the life that the Lord had given.

'She had been the victim of violence since she was very young - mistreated and rejected - she never received the love she needed.

'From the age of five she was taken into care, so she grew up with a foster family.

'She was happy and she flourished at that point in her adolescence. Then as she grew up she went off the rails. She became reckless, running away and choosing bad company.

'I was never very close to her because we lived apart but during the opportunities I had to talk to her she was full of enthusiasm, although her instability always dragged her down, she was not grounded in her. She went from one life project to another, without question.'

Ait Boulahcen's family arrived in France in 1973 and settled in Paris, where she was born in 1989 in Clichy-la-Garenne, a suburb close to Wednesday's gun siege.

Her parents had separated when she was young and she had been brought up by foster families. Her mother, whose first name is not known, lives in a tower block in Aulnay Sous Bois, a suburb 20 minutes outside of Paris.

.............source: mailonline.com

Re: Hasna Ait Boulahcen: Europe's First Female Suicide Bomber by divinehand2003(m): 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
Very pretty little devil. Wasted life

1 Like

Re: Hasna Ait Boulahcen: Europe's First Female Suicide Bomber by ERAKAMUS: 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
USELESS RELIGION.
Re: Hasna Ait Boulahcen: Europe's First Female Suicide Bomber by glowithdan(m): 5:08am On Nov 20, 2015
Brainwashed!!
Re: Hasna Ait Boulahcen: Europe's First Female Suicide Bomber by simplycarro: 5:20am On Nov 20, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
USELESS RELIGION.
Did you read the post at all?
She was never a Muslim! She was a victim of a broken home and bad company.

1 Like

Re: Hasna Ait Boulahcen: Europe's First Female Suicide Bomber by Onyejiuwaokoh: 5:28am On Nov 20, 2015
As soon as she started wearing Moslem vest few months ago, that is when she became a devoted Moslem and she has displaced the characteristic of a good Moslem.
Re: Hasna Ait Boulahcen: Europe's First Female Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 20, 2015
So she found the love she wanted with isis, Isorait. Rot in hell, witch.angry
Re: Hasna Ait Boulahcen: Europe's First Female Suicide Bomber by Warlord3000(m): 5:31am On Nov 20, 2015
Very pretty dumbo little devil indeed... cry
Re: Hasna Ait Boulahcen: Europe's First Female Suicide Bomber by Pavore9: 5:34am On Nov 20, 2015
She got mixed up with the Islamist state elements and got herself blown off.
Re: Hasna Ait Boulahcen: Europe's First Female Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 20, 2015
The good Muslim wants the radical Muslim to behead you.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Countenance When Asked About Ibo Marginalization. / In Your Opinion: What Are the Major Problems stunting Nigeria's Development / I Handed Over A Nation That Produced Richest Man - Jonathan Blast Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.