Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,319 members, 7,815,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto (34463 Views)

15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State / My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Missmossy(f): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2015
Chai!!!

Terrible.

2 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Godyke(m): 10:34am On Oct 25, 2015
This story, as disgusting as it sound looks cooked up to me.
All we are told is that the incident happened in Sokoto and thats all. The name of the school, the local govt area, the girl and the so called teachers not mentioned.

Why spend a whole N400k for DNA. What is the actual cost of DNA Testing per person?
What is the breakdown of the budget? Why travel all the way to Ibadan for the test. Cant the kits be taken to Sokoto and the test conducted there? How come a big state like Sokoto could not provide one single reliable test centre?
Why paying for accomodation and even feeding for the culprits? I believe they are going to be flown to and from Ibadan for the test and may likely be lodged in Premier Hotel for one week until the result is ready. This is more like a VIP treatment they are going to get despite their shameful act

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by DisGuy: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2015
Godyke:
This story, as disgusting as it sound looks cooked up to me.
All we are told is that the incident happened in Sokoto and thats all. The name of the school, the local govt area, the girl and the so called teachers not mentioned.

Why spend a whole N400k for DNA. What is the actual cost of DNA Testing per person?
What is the breakdown of the budget? Why travel all the way to Ibadan for the test. Cant the kits be taken to Sokoto and the test conducted there? How come a big state like Sokoto could not provide one single reliable test centre?
Why paying for accomodation and even feeding for the culprits? I believe they are going to be flown to and from Ibadan for the test and may likely be lodged in Premier Hotel for one week until the result is ready. This is more like a VIP treatment they are going to get despite their shameful act

Gbam, cooked up story to be gobbled by gullible nigerians. Nigerian newspapers have been doing this for ages
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by ahmadgulam(m): 10:44am On Oct 25, 2015
mtcheww. rubbish this is a LIE. INFFACT A BIG LIE where did it happen in sokoto which local govt. which area which school? because i live in sokoto and ddnt read or hear about even on social media. so i dnt know where dis pilotnews paper get dia story. and alot of lies in the story. how can a state like sokoto with a university teaching hospital, federal neuro psychiatric hospital and orthopeadic hospital among few will fail to have a DNA test center.until it is trransfer to Ibadan. mtcheww this is a lie.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Africanpride: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2015
To think the three Pedophilia are still roaming the street and not yet arrested is embarrassing. This mofos should be cooling of in jail if they can't be killed.

Fucking bastards. Hope they die a painful death.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by abimic(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2015
Seriously, what nauseates more in this story is that part of carrying out the DNA in oyo state at an alarming price of #400000, is that how costly the test is? Even though it covers feeding and the rest, should government money be used to feed the teachers who are culprits? This will encourage others in doing same! As expansive as the northern part is, there's no where they could carry out out a legit DNA test? They could as well travel to US then! And peg the cost at 10million.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by tivta(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2015
Am not surprised about the region...

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Bamz(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2015
Nigerianpilot? LOL so many authoritative sources these days
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by mohammedmagnus: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2015
Aitee1:
Jesus Christ of Obot Akara! 3 men shocked shocked shocked
i am a Muslim and jesus christ is my prophet, i know you where just joking but refrain from tarnishing the name Jesus Christ, it's not nice. Thank you..... And if you get offended by my advice then i wonder what sought of Christian you are
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by project7(m): 11:16am On Oct 25, 2015
HungerBAD:

Though he said it could not be established, he insisted that he alone could not have been responsible since he was sure others equally had sex with the street-wise pupil.

Please take note of the bolded before you comment.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Emdee590(m): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2015
baski92:
Lie sokoto may me dey,,, which school? Which area the school dey. Sack nothing like that, police station sure dem. Shariha court, child abuse. Na lie which kind DNA test, abeg
Thank you jare ! Sokoto wey me sef dae , na lie jor...make them name d school then

some of these media sef
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Omololu007(m): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2015
yungpowers:
Which tribe did that shit ?
The Northerners want it all young.
Their motto should be "the younger the better ". grin
why do you have to put that irritating pic?

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Jabioro: 11:31am On Oct 25, 2015
....and 400k will be wasted on randy teachers mmmtwee
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 25, 2015
ladyF:
We live in a wicked world.
. This Jungle Justice should be their punishment. cool

Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by aydot34: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2015
Northerner are not ready to change
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2015
cococandy:
They should be tried and jailed too. Not just sacked from work.

No !!! They should simply be Castrated !!! So that dey go dey see wetin dem like chop but no balls to chop! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by cold(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2015
whirlwind7:
The report didn't even hint at jail time for the teachers!
Isn't this a crime
? Sex with a minor? Thought by now, they should have been arrested and getting prepared for trial, not just DNA tests.
Not in the north. 9 is the legal age of consent around those parts. At least that's what the prophet did and told them according to their holy book.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Iamthoney(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2015
JaypeeAnics:
quote me....nothing good comes out of Northern state.
Aliko Dangote nko?...just asking sha
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by activelyA(f): 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
This seriously is becoming too much...

If anyone should take action, it should be the wife of the president but alas, the office has been scrapped and the feminine touch to the country removed sad

Look at the ministerial list...
Mtsheeeeeeeew....male chauvinist in power angry angry angry
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by JDado: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
PEDOPHILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEY ARE RULING OOOO

ENJOY YOUR SUNDAY WITH OUR EVER FREE MATCH PREDICTIONS AND MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY. HURRY UP AND CHECK NOW BEFORE MATCHES KICK @ [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by 14teenK: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Is it possible for an 11year old to get pregnant undecided

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by sinizia: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
can any good thing come out from the North?
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by billyG(m): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
Iamthoney:
Aliko Dangote nko?...just asking sha
Sai Buhari nko?
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by AngryNigerian(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
See them...see them!!! All ranting for natn...

Una don forget say na d same area people de openly announce say dem de marry 11, 12 & 13 year olds a few years back, & nothing happen?

Impunity is the bane of our society!!!
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by mechanics(m): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nawa o, her honey pot 4 don wide by nw, i wonda hw their organ were able to penetrate her.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by XaintJoel20: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Her kpekus go don turn bottomless pit... Baba God please help my unborn daughters...
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by mechanics(m): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
ladyF:
We live in a wicked world.
hw far, quite a while.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Kestolovee95(f): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Abookina and their sensitive uncircumsized pricks.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Orikinla(m): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
I blame parents for whatever sexual abuse their daughters suffer in the evil hands of predators among us. Foolish parents lead their daughters astray. Only foolish parents don't check their daughters everyday and query them. Girls below 16 years don't know how to lie or hide their truth for long. A simple query and a teenage girl will confess any relationship with the opposite sex. Many African men are totally shameless. And in the north, uneducated and half educated parents actually love-vendor their daughters from puberty. Here in Lagos, such uneducated parents from northern Nigeria don't see anything wrong with their underage teenage daughters dating and sleeping with older men, from the Hausa communities in Obalende to Idi Araba and Agege. I have seen parents encouraging their teenage daughters to approach men for relationship as their avenue for regular income and way out of poverty. But I called them insane and they called me arrogant, because the mothers of their daughters were married to them from puberty. As I have mentioned here on another topic, one of our female childhood playmates was given away in marriage at 10 to a young police man at the Obalende Police Barracks in the mid 1970s and he started having sex with her immediately and his neighbours said the poor girl was often heard screaming in pain in the night as the husband was hurting her during sex. These people are barbarians and their Islam does not educate them.

2 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by olutunde12(m): 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
It is one thing for a teacher to sleep with his student or worst still an 11 year old. But its another thing entirely to tell me that three people lured the same girl and had sex with her several times. With what did they lure her? With their pricks? Abeg all these useless news everyday!
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by olutunde12(m): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
mechanics:
Nawa o, her honey pot 4 don wide by nw, i wonda hw their organ were able to penetrate her.

Her empty pot you wanted to say. Which honey can remain inside that kind of again? I believe non of these tea-sers disvirgined her.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by baski92(m): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
Emdee590:

Thank you jare ! Sokoto wey me sef dae , na lie jor...make them name d school then

some of these media sef
God bless you my brother, may den tell us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

39-Year-Old Zimbabwean Lady Pays Hitmen $100 To Kill Her Lover (Photos) / Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI / Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.