Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Letter From God To Women - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter From God To Women (706 Views)

Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven / Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter From God To Women by isaacfreeman99(m): 5:15am On Oct 25, 2015
LETTER FROM GOD TO WOMEN!

Dear Daughter,
I have sent you too man's house to be a blessing to him and help him achieve his goals I gave him.
He's not like you at all. He's a bully, quite insensitive m you'd be surprised he might not even realize you've come to help. So, to help your task and protect you from being on the receiving end of his imperfections, here are some vital instructions.

1. Don't try to fix him, If he ever develops any fault. I'm his manufacturer and you need to talk to me about him. You're his wife, and not his God. I don't particularly like it when you think you can change him and you attempt to take my place.

2. Well am your God too, but your husband is my deputy in your life. To get the best of him, you need to respect him like you do to me. Get more information on this from your grandmother Sarah. 
3. You will realize that he fumbles in many things. I know you're smart but resist the urge to get in front of him and take charge of things except he tells you to.

4. Dear Daughter, always know that he is a man of God but he's still a man. Remember; a hungry man is an angry man whether the hungry is of food or sex. Don't you ever play politics with him on those issues.

5. He likes competing and winning, that's why he's crazy about sports. But there's an area he doesn't mind you being- better character! So take advantage, be a better lover, more humble, more patient, more virtuous.

6. He loves attractive help mates, quite more than is good for him as you get into helping him, don't forget to stay attractive as much as possible. Know it's a tough task but I know you can do it; You're are a woman after all. If you keep your eyes on the goal of being a blessing to him, sooner than later he will come to adore you. Meanwhile, keep in touch with me in prayers. If you ever needed my help you will certainly need it for this assignment.

Yours father
Jehovah.

2 Likes

Re: Letter From God To Women by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 25, 2015
are you this "god"? all i see here is man-made ideas.

2 Likes

Re: Letter From God To Women by tpiah11: 6:08am On Oct 25, 2015
What is this now?
Re: Letter From God To Women by lepasharon(f): 6:44am On Oct 25, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Letter From God To Women by obiak4(m): 7:25am On Oct 25, 2015
lepasharon:
Rubbish
which point is rubbish bae its perfect read without any sentiment attached
my 2cent
Re: Letter From God To Women by dialfa: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2015
fake, god is an illiterate
Re: Letter From God To Women by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 25, 2015
This don't look like a letter from my God to me? God would surely not marry me off to an insensitive bully. Oh no.
Re: Letter From God To Women by Funminicrown: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2015
Let me assume OP is naw d minister of information to God.
Re: Letter From God To Women by orisa37: 11:52am On Oct 25, 2015
LETTER FROM GOD TO WOMEN!

Dear Daughter,
I have sent you to a man's house to be a blessing to him and help him achieve his goals I gave him.
He's not like you at all. He's a bully, quite insensitive and you'd be surprised he might not even realize you've come to help. So, to help your task and protect you from being on the receiving end of his imperfections, here are some vital instructions.

1. Don't try to fix him, If he ever develops any fault. I'm his manufacturer and you need to talk to me about him. You're his wife, and not his God. I don't particularly like it when you think you can change him and you attempt to take my place.

2. Well am your God too, but your husband is my deputy in your life. To get the best of him, you need to respect him like you do to me. Get more information on this from your grandmother Sarah. 
3. You will realize that he fumbles in many things. I know you're smart but resist the urge to get in front of him and take charge of things except he tells you to.

4. Dear Daughter, always know that he is a man of God but he's still a man. Remember; a hungry man is an angry man whether the hunger is for food or sex. Don't you ever play politics with him on those issues.

5. He likes competing and winning. But there's an area he doesn't mind you being- better character! So take advantage, be a better lover, more humble, more patient, more virtuous.

6. He loves attractive help mates, quite more than is good for him as you get into helping him, don't forget to stay attractive as much as possible. Know it's a tough task but I know you can do it; You're are a woman after all. If you keep your eyes on the goal of being a blessing to him, sooner than later he will come to adore you. Meanwhile, keep in touch with me in prayers. If you ever needed my help you will certainly need it for this assignment.

Yours father
God. Very Good Thoughts and Writeup. Thanks..
Re: Letter From God To Women by Princewell2012(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
lepasharon:
Rubbish
Woman why don't you humble yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/11/15 / What Happens Next After Acceptance Into Eternity? / Shalom! CHRISTIANS; How Can We Diffrentiate This Two?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.