Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service (22373 Views)

Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos / Lady Who Followed Her Friend To A 'Church Event' In Lagos In Unstable Condition / My Experience With A Deeper-Life-Church Bus Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by eleko1: 9:20am On Oct 25, 2015
Happy Sunday Nairalanders.both home/abroad. I write to seek for ur kind assistance on behalf of our Lil daughter ayolight. a girl 1 year old girl suffering from respiratory tract infection sad embarassed.Let save a soul with our 500/1000k contribution (Nah beg I take God beg una) embarassed wink.Her mother Ac account is name Ogunruku Mercy Itunu. 2056071186 UBA.Our pocket nor go run dry

1 Like

Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by timmycris(m): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2015
Jamean:

Sunday morning ya abusing somebody undecided You no get off day... Your work hard o
You get?? Abeg tell me yours ooo
Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by nwakaibeya1: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2015
Behold John 5,30 Yet another Sunday of sermons that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by story telling pastors&prophets for spiritualy blind bornagain followers and church goers?bornagains and church goers enjoy it and continue to shout pastor ride on and still remain in evil family&occult wickedness and bondages and can't sleep in the night and witches and wizards feast on them without mercy and pastors and prophets and apostles continue to use bornagains and church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment and liberation and most importantly give followers PEACE which Jesuschrist promised to give to those who come to him?Again see John 5,30 Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself and Seek for unbeleivable power and recieve it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE and THE POWER THAT BE and this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim bornagain without spiritual eyes and unbelievable power and they hate change and new things of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God ofJesuschrist is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always and devils children hate change, we have spoken again and those who have ear let them hear and who can battle with God of justice?remember this is authority and truth&revelation and power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsery that you must embrace and believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as conventional and in vogue #NEVER, this is accept the truth or perish we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth and revelation Jesuschrist did not beg human beigns to be bornagain he said go and sin no more and come to me all ye that are tired of carrying heavy evil loads, so it means you must meet a condition before you come to him Jesuschrist and not as they are begging you to come and be bornagain, what nonsense that some one should be begged to worship his creator or send bus to carry you to come and worship he that created you and created heaven and earth? What a disaster humanbeings?you must rise and be wise if you only you reason and think well>this is the time to help yourself there is no more time … https:///90v6hjW8xs
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2015
churches sef......

sounds like avenues of making money. imagine any church u go to,they start teaching u d secrets of sowing seed even when they know yu r so wretched. they would like to collect the liltle one your having. I just tire.
Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by leederrty1997: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2015
All in the name of church, abi? May God save us all.

For Nigerian histories, tourism, culture and tradition, legends, lifestyle in the 70s and current affairs quiz, visit www.oldnaija. and thank me later.
Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by mastermind1759(m): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2015
Dos dt feel dey luk too gorgeous to enta d bus. If u dare step on dem.u donenta dier trap.or any stain on deir cloth na handkerchiefin tinzzy...lols
Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by Awoofawo(m): 9:51am On Oct 25, 2015
Decker:
The People That Just Don't Care:

I was opportuned to be in a Winners Chapel church bus going to their head quarters in Ota one sunday morning and there were these two pretty girls all dressed up like they were going to a big event on the Island.

When everyone started singing and clapping, as was the winners tradition, these girls just acted like it didn't concern them.
They kept on pressing their phones and chatting with each other. Even when the prayer session began, they didn't care.

Now, these girls were going to Canaan land. It's not like they were going somewhere else, so I didn't see why they should have acted the way they did.

It's seems at times, people just think that they are too big or too beautiful or too "high class" to participate in some certain activities and just like these two ladies, they fail to give God the honor and respect he deserves. Sparing just few minutes of your time to engage in the praise and worship that other members of the church you are attending are engaging in shouldn't be a difficult thing.

Although I have seen this just once, I have heard about other similar instances. I also believe there are other ladies/guys, perhaps here on Nairaland who still act this way and honestly, it's wrong on many levels.

If you can see aall these, then you are part of the Heavenly Lookers.....( And behold the son of God look down and see the daughters of men....)
Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by LastSurvivor: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2015
No 7: People like me who doesn't care if u go or not, who doesn't care if u sing, dance or not. people like us who do what they feel like
Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by coolluk(m): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2015
Decker:

I was opportuned to be in a Winners Chapel church bus going to their head quarters in Ota one sunday morning and there were these two pretty girls all dressed up like they were going to a big event on the Island.

When everyone started singing and clapping, as was the winners tradition, these girls just acted like it didn't concern them.
They kept on pressing their phones and chatting with each other. Even when the prayer session began, they didn't care.

Now, these girls were going to Canaan land. It's not like they were going somewhere else, so I didn't see why they should have acted the way they did.

It's seems at times, people just think that they are too big or too beautiful or too "high class" to participate in some certain activities and just like these two ladies, they fail to give God the honor and respect he deserves. Sparing just few minutes of your time to engage in the praise and worship that other members of the church you are attending are engaging in shouldn't be a difficult thing.

Although I have seen this just once, I have heard about other similar instances. I also believe there are other ladies/guys, perhaps here on Nairaland who still act this way and honestly, it's wrong on many levels.

This is my clique, well I won't press ma phone or Chit chat, what is wrong Here is u not minding ur own bizness, it's a church ride not a mini service
Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by FlySly05: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2015
IamTheAlmighty:
grin

Your own punishment is still been deliberated in the NASS of Heaven. Dem even invite devil join. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by Ruhbiee(f): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2015
Some set of people will sleep from the journey to the church and on the way back
Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by kokorodudu(f): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2015
Na wa for you guys sha. I wonder why people go to church. Before you hang me on a cross, check these out:

As spiritual as we are in Naija, we dey steal pass everyone
Corruption full ground
Na so so everyone dey Bleep around. Agbere no get part 2
Even then, so call Christians are dying just like others so what's the difference.

If you want to serve God, do so else just be as bad as you can be so that when hell fire time comes, you go know say na u carry yourself go there.
Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by AnonymustME(m): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2015
This group.

1 Like

Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by Chanchit: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2015
Decker:

You just talked about me now. I entered the church around 9;30am cos sunday sch suppose to finish around 9:30 but its taking longer than usual so I sat down in an empty roll, pressing my phone, na so pastor come meet me say why I no join sunday sch, that I'm disrespecting God and he won't mind sacking me as d keyboardist, well that's the 6-7th times he said that this year for different offenses, I think he might just end up firing me one of this days.
Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by Bamz(m): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2015
Decker:

Thank you for this post. God's blessings.

God is no respecter of persons. I might be okay if one doesn't participate in those worship activities and is quietly have a solemn time of theirs but to be engaging in frivolous activities while worship is going on... common we're in 2015, people should be more enlightened.
Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by Bamz(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2015
Jamean:

Sunday morning ya abusing somebody undecided
You no get off day... Your work hard o

LOL babe, he's a hard worker
Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by oluwaahmed: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2015
IamTheAlmighty:
grin

Lol Dats bleeped uP!
Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by oluwaahmed: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2015
The church Gossips:
Dey knw d breakin news of d. Church b4 it breaks. Papa jst bot a G-wagon Saturday mid_nyt. Mr sososo dashed papa a private jet. Zonal pastor is addin wieght due 2 church offering & tithe. Choir master & Julie wer spotted in a dark corner of d church. Dem broadcast pass radio biafra grin
Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by winner01(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2015
Highcuerayte:
How do this help you and other people's Faith?

Religion Section MOD should stop pushing topics like this to FP. If we are to defeat the enemies of Christ here on this Forum we do that by teaching the Truth in Christ which can positively impart the readers not topics as this.

God bless us all.
And u think nairaland is pro-christian?undecided
Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by yomalex(m): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Highcuerayte:
How do this help you and other people's Faith?

Religion Section MOD should stop pushing topics like this to FP. If we are to defeat the enemies of Christ here on this Forum we do that by teaching the Truth in Christ which can positively impart the readers not topics as this.

God bless us all.
Sometimes you just wonder if the Topics are for or against Christianity
Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by Highcuerayte: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
yomalex:
Sometimes you just wonder if the Topics are for or against Christianity
The thing tire me.

1 Like

Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by itsMrIke(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Decker:

If you had taken your time to notice those girls and observe every detail of their activities, that means you were also not participating in the praise and prayer sessions na...smh

STOP BEING SUCH A POT......

1 Like

Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by eazyjay4(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
Those that go there to observe and come and post on nairaland
Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by Evidence1000(m): 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Decker:

Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by Gracemacel: 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Jamean:

Sunday morning ya abusing somebody undecided You no get off day... Your work hard o
Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
jovie50:
Boarding a church bus if the distance from your home to church is far could be intriguing if you noticed these set of people.

1. The Driver : he never fails to disappoint, in this scenario when you enter the bus early he would be playing sometimes worldly music, but as soon the bus is getting filled up; He changes tactics and start playing gospel messages or music.....smh undecided undecided

2.The Bus conductor : In my church, we call them the 'pilot' . The set of persons will follow a church bus too and fro to church, they are responsible for calling out to members and church invitees at the buses top immediately before take off... The amazing thing about them is that they don't attend service at all.....na wa o!! Sha people dey go church for their own reason!

3. The Overzealous : I give them these name because they always like to show that they are "the real Christians". When they enter the bus, they will lead in an intercession of prayers and praises.. As if we on the bus haven't prayed that morning, or na play we wan go play for church!!

4. The Hypocrites : you will notice them when they enter the bus, they would first sit comfortably next thing they would bring out their phone and start playing gospel music/messages. The annoying part is that, it will be on speaker disturbing others in the bus.. Did I just say disturb? God forgive me o!! But these person's are so annoying.. The funny thing is that after that period in the bus, the next time you will see them playing those Playlists will be the next Sunday again..... God dey soak their cane for hot groundnut oil!! grin grin

5.The Attention seekers : they always like flaunting their clothes and trying to catch the attention of everyone in the bus. You will sounds of shoes kicking on the floor of the bus, must we notice you?? For inside Bus again?? They are the same type of people that disturb members in the church when coming into the church, some have no dress sense but always want to be noticed. cool

6. The Silent Ones: the set of people always keep mute amidst all the disturbances and distractions. Even if their balls is on fire, you would never see them talk, I'm one of them. We do what brings us to church which is serving God.

7. Please feel free to add yours!! grin

You dey the SILENT ONES GROUP yet you dey complain for NL.....you for just include the Complainers group too na.
Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by God2man(m): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2015
They can put whatever benefit them on the front page.

Time will tell and no matter what they put on the frong page, it will not stop the truth from manifesting one day.

God bless you. God2man.
Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by funstufz: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2015
@op, now i knew your church

[quote author=jovie50 post=39335117]Boarding a church bus if the distance from your home to church is far could be intriguing if you noticed these set of people.

1. The Driver : he never fails to disappoint, in this scenario when you enter the bus early he would be playing sometimes worldly music, but as soon the bus is getting filled up; He changes tactics and start playing gospel messages or music.....smh undecided undecided

2.The Bus conductor : In my church, we call them the 'pilot' . The set of persons will follow a church bus too and fro to church, they are responsible for calling out to members and church invitees at the buses top immediately before take off... The amazing thing about them is that they don't attend service at all.....na wa o!! Sha people dey go church for their own reason!

3. The Overzealous : I give them these name because they always like to show that they are "the real Christians".
Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by ilevic(m): 8:38am On Oct 26, 2015
7) Observer. I call them observers and they people like you who goes to church to observe things. these set of people are quiet and always with their phones snapping and recording pastors grammatical blunders.
Re: 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service by jice(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2015
jovie50:
Boarding a church bus if the distance from your home to church is far could be intriguing if you noticed these set of people.

3. The Overzealous : I give them these name because they always like to show that they are "the real Christians". When they enter the bus, they will lead in an intercession of prayers and praises.. As if we on the bus haven't prayed that morning, or na play we wan go play for church!!

4. The Hypocrites : you will notice them when they enter the bus, they would first sit comfortably next thing they would bring out their phone and start playing gospel music/messages. The annoying part is that, it will be on speaker disturbing others in the bus.. Did I just say disturb? God forgive me o!! But these person's are so annoying.. The funny thing is that after that period in the bus, the next time you will see them playing those Playlists will be the next Sunday again..... God dey soak their cane for hot groundnut oil!! grin grin

5.The Attention seekers : they always like flaunting their clothes and trying to catch the attention of everyone in the bus. You will sounds of shoes kicking on the floor of the bus, must we notice you?? For inside Bus again?? They are the same type of people that disturb members in the church when coming into the church, some have no dress sense but always want to be noticed. cool

6. The Silent Ones: the set of people always keep mute amidst all the disturbances and distractions. Even if their balls is on fire, you would never see them talk, I'm one of them. We do what brings us to church which is serving God.

7. Please feel free to add yours!! grin
[size=18pt]
where do you belong in the series of 7 characters
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman, Stephanie Otobo And Casino Gamblers - Jideobi Johnmary / 5 Things You Should Be Conscious Of In 2023 / “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.