Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics (4589 Views)

I Support Biafra- Ojukwu (pics) / Biafra: Like Ojukwu, Kanu’s Ndi’gbo Messiness / Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by tochukwuifeduba: 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
His Name is Innocent Onyekachukwu He is the commander of IPOB in USA

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by ladyF(f): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ok but y that cap?
Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by LeemahT(f): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ojukwu jnr grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by Chillext(m): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
His Manhood still leaves on

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by hakeem4(m): 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
I actually look like Adekunle Benjamin

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by Mintek: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
He does look like Ojukwu

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by chymystique(f): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
I dont even know btw him and ojukwu who ugly pass lipsrsealed.... They dont look alike @ all biko

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by PentiumPro(f): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
For every Ojukiku, one Adekunle is waiting in the wings. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by StOla: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
So any black man with a beard qualifies as an Ojukwu lookalike?

Please show me the resemblance?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by SOUNDKING: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
PentiumPro:
For every Ojukiku, one Adekunle is waiting in the wings. grin
that your adekunle died a confused man.

16 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by PentiumPro(f): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
SOUNDKING:
that your adekunle died a confused man.
While nobody could even see the decomposed body of Ojukiku inside his casket during the lying in state, shameful you will agree with me.

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by dkronicle(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Its only rickross that looks like him...
Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by SirShymexx: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
Darn! Ojukwu's estate definitely needs to sue Rick Ross for image appropriation.

He was Rick Ross before Rick Ross without the protruding belly. grin

But this nyggah right here is the burnt version...only God knows who poured gasoline on his skin. undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
The fair guy in suit is Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by DollyParton1(f): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Isn't that the confused goat, Nnamdi Kanu.
So they have extended thier dirty claws to the united states also...
Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by Tkester: 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
DollyParton1:

Frustration detected.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by otabuko(m): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
Indigenous people of Biafra....

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by priscaoge(f): 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
On that 2nd pic, Dude looks like Timaya undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by citizenY(m): 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
hakeem4:
I actually look like Adekunle Benjamin

Wrong....more like Shekau

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by 400billionman: 12:45am On Aug 18, 2015
I have no comment for this thread.
Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by likila: 12:57am On Aug 18, 2015
this biafra thing is spreading like a wildfire.
Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by ikechu1278: 12:58am On Aug 18, 2015
DollyParton1:
E pain you wella. Heyya

I'm about to tell you something that going hurt you some more...IPOB are found all over the world. They have headquarters in 44 countries and counting.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by ikechu1278: 12:59am On Aug 18, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
His Name is Innocent Onyekachukwu He is the commander of IPOB in USA

He does not look like ojukwu to me but I like his hat though, I want it
Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 18, 2015
PentiumPro:

While nobody could even see the decomposed body of Ojukiku inside his casket during the lying in state, shameful you will agree with me.
What do you want to do with Ojukwu's corpse? Ok, now I know yo want to see if his pen1s falls in the category of your choice of pen1s.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by ikechu1278: 1:18am On Aug 18, 2015
ekenedegreat:
What do you want to do with Ojukwu's corpse? Ok, now I know yo want to see if his pen1s falls in the category of your choice of pen1s.

MBA, na yoloba she be. Shebi you know na rituals na. They made sure ppl like her no touch the corspe so she dey vex

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by laffytaffy1: 1:23am On Aug 18, 2015
How I wish my Igbo brothers would not start threads like this, una wan give my ofe mmanu brothers high BP.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by Mckennedy: 1:38am On Aug 18, 2015
good photo doff his cap.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by Mrbigman1(m): 2:42am On Aug 18, 2015
My looks are better.

Am been called ojukwu wia ever I go and I wanna a be a better hero just as he was

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by shevon: 3:28am On Aug 18, 2015
His beard is fake. lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by Tkester: 4:20am On Aug 18, 2015
likila:
this biafra thing is spreading like a wildfire.

That's the purpose...
The world must hear. Honestly, it is giving the yourubASSSS sleepless night because they dread themselves and fear the kind of life they will leave when we abandon them at the mercy of Northerners who will use them as play-toys .

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:21am On Aug 18, 2015
What passports are they travelling with? Biafra? If Biafra people are serious, they should be using better people like them Emeka anyaoku no be people like that Kanu when go dey hold club meetn they call am Biafran Meetn.

Anyways I like the Kanus them Sabi hustle well well. I remember one that came up with YEAA that year. FYI YEAA is an acronym for Youths Ernestly Asks for Abacha. He use am hammer. Where that 419 lawyer dey sef? Uwazuluike? Small time This Kanu go abandon una for the struggle enter politics. Na popularity e dey find.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics by Tkester: 4:31am On Aug 18, 2015
laffytaffy1:
How I wish my Igbo brothers would not start threads like this, una wan give my ofe mmanu brothers high BP.

We are getting on ground.

You see buhari is the most foolish person ever. Jonathan held Biafran struggle down by not giving them attention, and pretending the Biafra does not exist. Nnamdi Kanu has been crying and shouting for the Igbos' to seek ways of opting out of Nigeria for over three years, nobody (including myself) heard or knew who he was. Immediately bubu came in just as an aboki he is and unfortunately surrounded himself by hia illiterate brothers he decided to go after Nnamdi Kanu and that was what made the guy a brand...

Now, this is an example of having a mumu as a leader. My prayer is that buhari should continue his hunt for the Igbos and that is what will increase our agitation. Unfortunately for me it seems the guy (buhari) is trying to pacify the Igbos' hence his appointment of the GMD of NNPC, to the envy of Ndi ofe-mmanu.

I bet you in this govt Ndi-Yoruba will be left behind because the north has learnt how to use and dump them. you know buhari has equally given SS their own share of the cake recently by extending their militancy engagement something he promised he will end by DEC. Just tell me one thing he has done for de SW mumu's except to make one of their own his MEGAPHONE!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sen. Ben Bruce And Oby Ezekwesili Exchanged Words Verbally On Twitter(photo) / Halliburton: Dr Ibe Kachikwu And I Know The Real Aisha Buhari-u S Based Attorney / People's Reactions As Tinubu Releases 7-point Agenda For Rebuilding Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.