Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Caption This Picture Of Aisha And Zahra Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Aisha And Zahra Buhari (1017 Views)

Halima And Zahra Buhari At Friend's Wedding In Kaduna State / Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA / Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Aisha And Zahra Buhari by HighBK: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2015
The picture to the left is Mrs Aisha Buhari helping a woman fry “akara” before the 2015 elections and to the right is the picture of her daughter; Zahra, helping to serve food at the Internally Displaced Person (IDP) camp in October, 2015.

In one sentence, caption the picture. I will call it; “Like Mother, Like Daughter”. What would you caption it?

More at http://www.sobolation.com/

Re: Caption This Picture Of Aisha And Zahra Buhari by chocolateme(f): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2015
Ok pictured..
Observation.. Mother is 100 miles away (fake) daughter is close (real)
Again.. E remain make mother use selfie stick commot the akara. And I didn't know that frying akara along the road attracts so much crowd and picture taking.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Aisha And Zahra Buhari by Beesluv: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2015
Baby and Mama
Re: Caption This Picture Of Aisha And Zahra Buhari by Beesluv: 9:23am On Oct 25, 2015
The cooks in the Buharis grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Aisha And Zahra Buhari by nwaanambra1(m): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2015
the QUEEN and the PRINCESS doing what they knw how to do best - SERVING THEIR PEOPLE! cool

But waitoo! na only Zara be aisha pikin? Why is she the only active daughter? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Aisha And Zahra Buhari by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:32am On Oct 25, 2015
nwaanambra1:
the QUEEN and the PRINCESS doing what they knw how to do best - SERVING THEIR PEOPLE! cool

But waitoo! na only Zara be aisha pikin? Why is she the only active daughter? undecided
your head dey there!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Aisha And Zahra Buhari by Khd95(m): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2015
chocolateme:
Ok pictured..
Observation.. Mother is 100 miles away (fake) daughter is close (real)
Again.. E remain make mother use selfie stick commot the akara. And I didn't know that frying akara along the road attracts so much crowd and picture taking.

ur sense of reseasning is very slim nd shallow.

U xpected her to put her face directly on d hot oil dat could spill anytime,wickedt sommori.

Besides its nt d akara dat attracted d crowd but mrs buhari,is dis wot i cant tink ur sef or u jsy chose to hate on her

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Aisha And Zahra Buhari by chocolateme(f): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
Khd95:

ur sense of reseasning is very slim nd shallow.

U xpected her to put her face directly on d hot oil dat could spill anytime,wickedt sommori.

Besides its nt d akara dat attracted d crowd but mrs buhari,is dis wot i cant tink ur sef or u jsy chose to hate on her
sorry supporter sir, atleast I know that everyone must not love her. Even God is not loved by all. So don't rub it in, because the message is clear dear, happy Sunday smiley
Re: Caption This Picture Of Aisha And Zahra Buhari by Khd95(m): 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
chocolateme:
sorry supporter sir, atleast I know that everyone must not love her. Even God is not loved by all. So don't rub it in, because the message is clear dear, happy Sunday smiley

chocolate cream gyel,hw was service
Re: Caption This Picture Of Aisha And Zahra Buhari by chocolateme(f): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
Khd95:

chocolate cream gyel,hw was service
fine and urs?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Aisha And Zahra Buhari by Khd95(m): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
chocolateme:
fine and urs?

didnt gogrin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Aisha And Zahra Buhari by Omotayor123(f): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Like mother like daughter! Beautiful women with Beautiful Heart!

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Throwback Pic Of Senator Victor Ndoma Carrying A Baby On Her Back / Biafra Is A Scam / Nairaland rules :P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.