Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,781 members, 7,851,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens (65292 Views)

Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots / Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen / 2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by Orikinla(m): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
Did Flavour force anyone of them to get pregnant for him? Did he force them to open and spread their thighs wide apart for him to fork them? When Flavour was still struggling years ago in the East, did anyone of them go after him? But now that Flavour is a great success, they want to have his steaming hot sauce and he gives it to them. I will do the same 1000 times, because that is what they deserve: to be treated and used as sex objects and baby mamas.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
Flavour

Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by Codedboy95(m): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
tunjidachosen:
Hahahaha... No a bad thing that he oes for the best, if na me nko tongue. This is your opportunity, need additional income?, then you can check this out real quick its kinda cool. Earn quick and easy with just 3 steps, visit: http:// PayTaski.com/ ?ref=9426 you've got nothing to lose
don't waste your time with that website.. you won't be paid.. the website is just 5 days old.. all the data on the site is false

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by belzabull(f): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
247notire:
That baby pic abt when u hear ur girlfriend just won MBGN though.... Fuccking hilarious grin
Eziokwu! that one by BDGEIrene was the most hilarious, and the the abrahmovic one gringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by bugzbunny: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix one no fine, so flavour no go send her
Are u fyn... Nairaland bigot..
Change ur ways
Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by ODUBEZE: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
2princeofficial:
grin grin grin grin kai naija people get bad mouth....
NO be small my brother... lwkmd
Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by belzabull(f): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Orikinla:
Did Flavour force anyone of them to get pregnant for him? Did he force them to open and spread their thighs wide apart for him to fork them? When Flavour was still struggling years ago in the East, did anyone of them go after him? But now that Flavour is a great success, they want to have his steaming hot sauce and he gives it to them. I will do the same 1000 times, because that is what they deserve: to be treated and used as sex objects and baby mamas.
LWKMD gringringrin
Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by ODUBEZE: 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
No wonder CHIDINMA say she no fit marry FLAVOUR. The guy na Casanova! These ones na popular ones, others go still dey yafuyafu.
Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by ODUBEZE: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
These guys are not role model for our kids!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by Temysteve(m): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
chocolateme:
Ohoo!! Edu wetin you do wey they remember u this morning? Na u force them to line up for you? Everyone has areas of concentration and u chose the path of empty headed beauty queens.

FTC
Chocolate cream
who no like better thing make i see!!! D queens fall 4 his gallant nd hefty body, so dnt blame dem winkwink
Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by kestolove95(m): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
bugzbunny:
Are u fyn... Nairaland bigot.. Change ur ways
haba swthrt? Na me u dey yab like dix *crying*
Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by Emyogalanya: 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dottore:
Hia who no like better thing
for all of u shouting who no like better thing pls may i ask who is the better thing here mbgn or flavour who get fame pass this queen reign no pass 12months but flavour has been around for some years now and will still be.
Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by bugzbunny: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
kestolove95:
haba swthrt? Na me u dey yab like dix *crying*
I no fit naw
Sowie dear
Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by bugzbunny: 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Orikinla:
My kinda guy grin

Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by kalohkaloh: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
Flavour must have something special that appeals to the beauty queens which other men probably don't have! I won't be surprised if the current MBGN, out of curiosity, also opens her leg for Flavour and happily join the growing queue of Flavour's baby mamas! Abeg, let the guy be! He is the reigning champion!
Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by kestolove95(m): 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
bugzbunny:
I no fit naw Sowie dear
I don divorce u, I go look for anoda bf
Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by booz(m): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
Why don't they have sense too?
Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by huzzy17(f): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
dis thing wey everybody dey hala,how I take be their business?if na you,you no go collect d baby mama ticket?I beg flavour,continue jare,any shop wey dey open enter,becos na them wan sell market to you. ;Ddis thing wey everybody dey gala,how I take be their business?if na you,you no go collect d baby mama ticket?I beg flavour,continue jare,any shop wey dey open enter,becos na them wan sell market to you.
Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by M4gunners: 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Chei dem don finish flavour.
Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by reachycul(m): 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
kestolove95:
I de available nw wink
Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by repogirl(f): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
LMAO!!! Nigerians wikkid die!!
Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by repogirl(f): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
Orikinla:
hmmm...and I used to think you had plenty of sense dat time.

Did you toast beauty queen and she didn't agree? undecided
Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by bugzbunny: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
kestolove95:
cry sad

Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by Produke(m): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
How many beauty queens has has he made baby mamas?Giving Flavour one kin level.
Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by AgbalagbaOle: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix one no fine, so flavour no go send her
your beautiful than d current mbgn wallahi..
I love you.. grin
Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
CountDracula:
Is it a sin to be addicted to beautiful ladies

It's not a sin but it's shallow
Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by CountDracula(m): 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
neoapocalypse:

It's not a sin but it's shallow
Who is digging?
Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by tpiah11: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
It seems the problem he has is he does not like seeing the stages and signs of pregnancy, ie the big belly, big breast, big everything, and in addition, he does not like the idea of being with a woman who is "after one" ie who has a child. Rather than do that, he'll go after another single lady with no child. These might just be some of the general reasons, aside from financial or power broking ones.

Be all that as it may, he needs to take it easy before they send him a MBGN who will knee him in the groin, God forbid.

Lord have mercy sha.
Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by Lionofdjungle: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
I'm not surprised that impregnating different women has become a trend in music industry in Nigeria; their pioneer is 2face Idibia and others have joined the rank. Anyway, it isn't their fault, it's the fault of those girls who open their laps for them because of money.
Re: Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens by kestolove95(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
bugzbunny:

cry sad
ok instead of u to beg na to d advice for anoda persn to take ma place abi? Any girl wey try to steal ma man will gt acid baff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) / Zodwa Wabantu Enhances Her Boobs To Look Attractive In Bikini / Celebrities That Bought Mercedes Benz In 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.