Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

I Need Alternative Source Of Income - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Alternative Source Of Income (1065 Views)

Why You Need To Find A 2nd Source Of Income After Your Salary / Your Plan B Source of Income / You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Alternative Source Of Income by thesource(m): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2015
Actually, my aim was to secure a good and high paying job after finishing service(NYSC) in 2012 but, unfortunately only God knows why that didn't happen because i searched the nooks and crannies of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta for a job to no avail for two good years. So, i decided to go learn a skill ( Screen Printing & General Printing) which i was able to complete successfully after one and a half years of apprenticeship, even though i'm not yet doing well financially in it as it has not been easy at all, but i intend getting married next year by the special grace of God, but my concern now is the work i do which i don't think can sustain me and my family if eventually i get married next year. So, my dear brothers and sisters, which other viable and lucrative skill do you think i can learn that would complement the source of income i already have? I really want to learn more so as to be able to cater for my family in future. Pls, share with me how you were able to come about your source(s) of income and how you were able to settle down after a fruitless search for a job after graduating from school. Thank you so very much as you do that
Re: I Need Alternative Source Of Income by thesource(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2015
thesource:
Actually, my aim was to secure a good and high paying job after finishing service(NYSC) in 2012 but, unfortunately only God knows why that didn't happen because i searched the nooks and crannies of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta for a job to no avail for two good years. So, i decided to go learn a skill ( Screen Printing & General Printing) which i was able to complete successfully after one and a half years of apprenticeship, even though i'm not yet doing well financially in it as it has not been easy at all, but i intend getting married next year by the special grace of God, but my concern now is the work i do which i don't think can sustain me and my family if eventually i get married next year. So, my dear brothers and sisters, which other viable and lucrative skill do you think i can learn that would complement the source of income i already have? I really want to learn more so as to be able to cater for my family in future. Pls, share with me how you were able to come about your source(s) of income and how you were able to settle down after a fruitless search for a job after graduating from school. Thank you so very much as you do that
Re: I Need Alternative Source Of Income by thesource(m): 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
hmmm
Re: I Need Alternative Source Of Income by Jacupel: 12:02am On Oct 26, 2015
thesource:
Have you considered network marketing? A lot of people (myself included) are making a decent income from it
Re: I Need Alternative Source Of Income by onyfor(m): 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Whatsapp this number for your business and financial freedom....08067007036

(1) (Reply)

Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now! / Turn 4000 Naira Into Millions In 6 Months / The 10 Skills In Demand Around The World That Can Get You Hired In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.