Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,609 members, 7,823,652 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics (9305 Views)

CCT Trial: Saraki Tactically Delaying Trial Because He’s Afraid – Tribunal Judge / CCT Trial: You Have No Power To Try Me – Saraki Dares Tribunal Judge / Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by UmuEri(m): 10:18am On Oct 25, 2015
Rivers State Governorship Election Petition Tribunal Chairman Justice Ambrosa is President Muhammadu Buhari’s inlaw

Facts are beginning to unveil on how the kicking out of Mr Nyesom Wike as Governor of Rivers State by the election tribunal was perfected by the Presidency.

A CALL TO SAVE THE JUDICIARY

According to highly placed sources, one of the strategies used was to move the tribunal from Rivers State to Abuja where they can be ‘remote controlled’ by the centre power and watched closely.

Prior to this, a source confided in this medium that Justice Pindigi who was the first tribunal judge was hurriedly kicked out, after he was alleged to have been compromised financially by Wike, which set the pace for the onslaught that removed Wike.

As soon as Pindigi was shown the way out, we gathered that a judge close to President Muhammadu Buhari was shopped for, to be the Chairman of the Rivers State Election Tribunal.

The dice fell on Justice Suleiman Ambursa, from Kaduna State to perform the complete job of nullifying the election completely instead of the partial nullification that some members of the judges agreed to, stated a source. Ambursa we gathered reliably is married to the President’s wife, Aisha Buhari younger sister

http://scannewsnigeria.com/featured-post/rivers-state-governorship-election-petition-tribunal-chairman-justice-ambrosa-is-president-muhammadu-buharis-inlaw/

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by benedictnsi(m): 10:20am On Oct 25, 2015
Lol....

I already said it that One of the features of the Nigerian Politics is that.... Once the dominant party losses to the opposition party Tribunals will be compromised to nullify the Election, particularly in the state level...

I wonder why we can't still learn from GEJ's example of gladly bowing to or accepting defeat

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by Jayson504(m): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2015
Lmao...

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 25, 2015
Is this what I think it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by donbabade: 10:26am On Oct 25, 2015
Nigerians and awkward way of thinking.
So now wike was ousted because buhari's inlaw was involved?
Is wike voted in credibly in d 1st place?
We need to stop blame game and excuses for shortcomings and surge forward
May God bless nigeria

29 Likes

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by silverprince413(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2015
Buhari is a scam - el-rufai

osinbajo is a cheat - tinubu

dakuku is a looser - ameachi

ameachi is a theif - dakuku

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by OVI75(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2015
U think this president is not nepotic? then u nid deliverance!!!!what can of impunity can be greater than this.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2015
hahaha.... grand conspiracy. .. so APC wants to win Rivers state by all means...?? shey Lagos and kano never do una abi??

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by dustmalik: 10:31am On Oct 25, 2015
Is this the best scannews can come up with? If it were true, why didn't they raise the issue ever since? Why now? Propaganda will not work. Try something else.

17 Likes

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by Beremx(f): 10:33am On Oct 25, 2015
Umueri,

when i say Nnamdi Kanu's minions like you are disgruntled and aggrieved supporters of Jonathan and PDP,you always prove me right. What has your concern on Wike's nullification got to do with your blind agitation for Biafra?

18 Likes

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by jascon1(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2015
Hahaha
Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by UmuEri(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2015
Beremx:
Umueri,

when i say Nnamdi Kanu's minions like you are disgruntled and aggrieved supporters of Jonathan and PDP,you always prove me right. What has your concern on Wike's nullification got to do with your blind agitation for Biafra?
because he is a Biafran! Get that into your skull!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by phiszo(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2015
silverprince413:
Buhari is a scam - el-rufai

osinbajo is a cheat - tinubu

dakuku is a looser - ameachi

ameachi is a theif - dakuku

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by Awoofawo(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2015
grin
Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by lilbazy(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2015
I never knew buhari intentions were to Ruin this country.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by Mogidi: 11:10am On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmmm!
Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by bodejohn(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2015
As Lagos was in the days of the AC/ACN/APC as opposition so now is Rivers State for the new opposition, PDP.
To keep PDP alive, Rivers state must remain their stronghold. I think the state is still largely in the control of PDP.
I may be wrong.
Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by PROPHETmichael: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2015
There is an absolute national responsibility for INEC and the judiciary to explain to us the constitutional or legal relevance of the card reader. There must be a uniform interpretation of the position of the card reader by all the tribunals in country as regards the gubernatorial elections. A tribunal in Akwa Ibom state cannot dismiss the card reader as not contained in the electoral act and another tribunal in Rivers will nullify an election based on the same card reader.

Weighing both states judgement i.e. Akwa Ibom and Rivers, it is clear that Akwa Ibom tribunal judge was induced because you can't dismissed card reader after billions was spent by the FG to purchase them in-order to enhance the credibility of the election.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by ionsman: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2015
I am waiting for the headline for Akwa ibom.

"Breaking News:Akwa ibom state tribunal Judge is Buhari's ex wife's younger brother."

When Amachi gets confirmed:

'Breaking News: Senators confirms Amaechi after receiving a peck each from zahra Buhari".

When Dakuku peterside wins re-run:

" Breaking News: Rivers state new REC was Aisha Buhari's classmate back in secondary school".

BASTARDS!!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by uwa1(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2015
Let's put aside all our biased and unbiased points and critically look into this issue...

(1) Why did the judge order for a full rerun in all the LGA.
(A) Were all the LGA voting point found wanting.
(B) What happend to the various Voting Units that elections were legally conducted.

(2) Why was the previous judge changed.
(A) Was there any obvious evidence that the previous judge was compromised.
(B) What happend to the previous facts dat was on ground b4 the new Judge took over.

(3) We can bear the fact that our Executive and Legislative arm have been compromised, but our Judicial Arm is the last and only hope for the powerless in our great Nation. So we shldnt allow it to be compromised by those greedy politicians.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by IVORY2009(m): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2015
Ibabu oooooo!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by temitemi1(m): 11:31am On Oct 25, 2015
If apc is planning to set dis nation on fire I wud surely be there to add petrol!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by HzRF(m): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2015
donbabade:
Nigerians and awkward way of thinking.
So now wike was ousted because buhari's inlaw was involved?
Is wike voted in credibly in d 1st place?
We need to stop blame game and excuses for shortcomings and surge forward
May God bless nigeria
Pls state are u from pls

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by morbeta(m): 11:37am On Oct 25, 2015
The international election observers that witnessed against Wike are Buhari's church members.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by suxkill: 11:38am On Oct 25, 2015
I see no.changes!!!

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by Johnnyessence(m): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2015
Wike will be disgraced in the next governorship election next year. Imagine crooking another lies from d pit of hell.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by johnwizey: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2015
temitemi1:
If apc is planning to set dis nation on fire I wud surely be there to add petrol!!!
Eeyah......d cry of a frustrated man

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2015
Who cares. Let election be rerunned in rivers is all i care about.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by momonny: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2015
UmuEri:
Rivers State Governorship Election Petition Tribunal Chairman Justice Ambrosa is President Muhammadu Buhari’s inlaw

Facts are beginning to unveil on how the kicking out of Mr Nyesom Wike as Governor of Rivers State by the election tribunal was perfected by the Presidency.

A CALL TO SAVE THE JUDICIARY

According to highly placed sources, one of the strategies used was to move the tribunal from Rivers State to Abuja where they can be ‘remote controlled’ by the centre power and watched closely.

Prior to this, a source confided in this medium that Justice Pindigi who was the first tribunal judge was hurriedly kicked out, after he was alleged to have been compromised financially by Wike, which set the pace for the onslaught that removed Wike.

As soon as Pindigi was shown the way out, we gathered that a judge close to President Muhammadu Buhari was shopped for, to be the Chairman of the Rivers State Election Tribunal.

The dice fell on Justice Suleiman Ambursa, from Kaduna State to perform the complete job of nullifying the election completely instead of the partial nullification that some members of the judges agreed to, stated a source. Ambursa we gathered reliably is married to the President’s wife, Aisha Buhari younger sister

http://scannewsnigeria.com/featured-post/rivers-state-governorship-election-petition-tribunal-chairman-justice-ambrosa-is-president-muhammadu-buharis-inlaw/
Rubbish, president Jonathan appointed the three tribunal judges before election, was he blind or is he naive?

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2015
morbeta:
The international election observers that witnessed against Wike are Buhari's church members.
buhari's pastor is among them too. Lolz

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by drss(m): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2015
If una see d speed way buari take appoint inec boss during d week, una go know say dem don plan am to cancel rivers electtion n conduct another one. D one way dem go rig like dem do for bornu. Na buari and APC go burn d zoo patapata.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by omenka(m): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2015
Wow!!! This man has been presiding over the siting of the tribunal all this while and "scannews" didn't know he is Baba's inlaw. He granted judgement yesterday, it didn't go in wike's favour and all of a sudden, news about his inlawship hits the net. cheesy

PDP never learns: same old useless tactic they used which saw them fail woefully in the general election is what they are still holding unto.

Wetin concern me. As far as they keep losing, I'm happy. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Oronsaye Spent Fg’s N190m In Secret Account – Witness / Ondo Election : Nigeria Sliding Towards Anarchy – PDP / 2019 Election: What Is A Wasted Vote?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.