Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics (9289 Views)

CCT Trial: Saraki Tactically Delaying Trial Because He’s Afraid – Tribunal Judge / CCT Trial: You Have No Power To Try Me – Saraki Dares Tribunal Judge / Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by omenka(m): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
morbeta:
The international election observers that witnessed against Wike are Buhari's church members.
I heard the court building where the sitting held is one of Buhari's numerous buildings in Abuja and he only rented it out to the tribunal on condition that they grant judgement in APC's favour. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by Emmanuel602(m): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
What dafuq is scannewsnigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by omenka(m): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
ionsman:
I am waiting for the headline for Akwa ibom.

"Breaking News:Akwa ibom state tribunal Judge is Buhari's ex wife's younger brother."

When Amachi gets confirmed:

'Breaking News: Senators confirms Amaechi after receiving a peck each from zahra Buhari".

When Dakuku peterside wins re-run:

" Breaking News: Rivers state new REC was Aisha Buhari's classmate back in secondary school".

BASTARDS!!!
Rotflmao!! gringringringrin

Baba, you too sabi them! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by Legitbaba(m): 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
we are watching oooo.....
Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by cuvox(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
WELCOME TO ANIMALS FARM.

The Court of Appeal sitting in Lagos upheld the election of Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode stating that the non-use of the card readers or the dysfunctional nature of the card readers cannot invalidate the Lagos State Governorship Election.

However in the Rivers Tribunal sitting in Abuja nullified the election of Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike stating that the non-use of the card readers or the dysfunctional nature of the card readers can invalidate the Rivers State Governorship Election.

SAME COUNTRY, SAME ELECTION, SAME DAY, SAME PROBLEM, DIFFERENT JUDGEMENT..MAFIA STYLE GOVERNMENT

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by princemillla(m): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
So cause he is Buhari inlaw now an yardstick to nolify wikes election?

U mean all the petitions, witnesses and other document tendered are from Buhari too?

When do we stop this ethnic and tribal issues and face the reality?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by princemillla(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
PROPHETmichael:
There is an absolute national responsibility for INEC and the judiciary to explain to us the constitutional or legal relevance of the card reader. There must be a uniform interpretation of the position of the card reader by all the tribunals in country as regards the gubernatorial elections. A tribunal in Akwa Ibom state cannot dismiss the card reader as not contained in the electoral act and another tribunal in Rivers will nullify an election based on the same card reader.

Weighing both states judgement i.e. Akwa Ibom and Rivers, it is clear that Akwa Ibom tribunal judge was induced because you can't dismissed card reader after billions was spent by the FG to purchase them in-order to enhance the credibility of the election.

The judge didn't just rule in favour of peterside based on non use of card reader . I remember he quoted the INEC witness who agreed that " yes INEC mandate the use card reader"

I may be wrong.
Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by drss(m): 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
donbabade:
Nigerians and awkward way of thinking.
So now wike was ousted because buhari's inlaw was involved?
Is wike voted in credibly in d 1st place?
We need to stop blame game and excuses for shortcomings and surge forward
May God bless nigeria
APC say no election for rivers took place, yet tribunal say election for houses of assembly dey ok. Dem refuse cancel am even though both elections were conducted theasame day. Hahahahahahha cheesy na APC go set dis country on fire. Abeg make d zoo collapse quick quick make everybody go him way. No be by force to remain in d zoo.
Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by ionsman: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
omenka:
Rotflmao!! gringringringrin

Baba, you too sabi them! cheesy

Mehn they are painfully annoying. Annoying stories.

One would have thought they have learnt their lessons.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by 3kay945(m): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
temitemi1:
If apc is planning to set dis nation on fire I wud surely be there to add petrol!!!

Add petrol while you remain at the centre of the fire. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by carbonmonoxide: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
ionsman:
I am waiting for the headline for Akwa ibom.

"Breaking News:Akwa ibom state tribunal Judge is Buhari's ex wife's younger brother."

'Breaking News: Senators confirms Amaechi after receiving a peck each from zahra Buhari".

" Breaking News: Rivers state new REC was Aisha Buhari's classmate back in secondary school".

BASTARDS!!!
guy, you tha bomb

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by ERAKAMUS: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
lilbazy:
I never knew buhari intentions were to Ruin this country.
People never listened.
Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by Beremx(f): 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
UmuEri:
because he is a Biafran! Get that into your skull!
The same Biafran who disassociated himself from the IPOB protest against Nnamdi Kanu's arrest?

you are deluded!
Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
silverprince413:
Buhari is a scam - el-rufai

osinbajo is a cheat - tinubu

dakuku is a looser - ameachi

ameachi is a theif - dakuku
What's ur Source?
Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by UmuEri(m): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
momonny:

Rubbish, president Jonathan appointed the three tribunal judges before election, was he blind or is he naive?
stop being an Idio...t. The one Jonathan appointed was removed and replaced by justice Ambrosa!

Get that into your skull
Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
Every APC supporter is Buhari's inlaw.
Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by fritiyo: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
donbabade:
Nigerians and awkward way of thinking.
So now wike was ousted because buhari's inlaw was involved?
Is wike voted in credibly in d 1st place?
We need to stop blame game and excuses for shortcomings and surge forward
May God bless nigeria

This is the simple reason why we as a nation is not moving forward.

people like u hate to hear the truth when it against u n likes.

adams election was conducted in Edo n it was in Edo the tribunal gave it judgement and many more under the GEJ adm.
why is there no nullification in apc led state that did same electoral offence but ws over looked by tribunals?

Is now u want people to stop blame games which u enjoyed doing during the last adm. HYPOCRITE EVERYWHERE.
Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
When did the tribunal give judgement for RVHA Elections?

Hope you know the difference between National Assembly and House of Assembly.

drss:
APC say no election for rivers took place, yet tribunal say election for houses of assembly dey ok. Dem refuse cancel am even though both elections were conducted theasame day. Hahahahahahha cheesy na APC go set dis country on fire. Abeg make d zoo collapse quick quick make everybody go him way. No be by force to remain in d zoo.
Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by silverprince413(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
captainboris:
What's ur Source?
Google
Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by momonny: 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
UmuEri:
stop being an Idio...t. The one Jonathan appointed was removed and replaced by justice Ambrosa!

Get that into your skull
i want course but will give u an assignment. go and find out the name of the three judges that were apointed by GEJ That will at least cure ur ignorance
Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by ojinji: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
i do not believe that every state should be APC. lets have living opposition please
Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
ScanNews? Hmmm younger brother to HopeForNigeria.
Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by biafranqueen: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
omenka:
Wow!!! This man has been presiding over the siting of the tribunal all this while and "scannews" didn't know he is Baba's inlaw. He granted judgement yesterday, it didn't go in wike's favour and all of a sudden, news about his inlawship hits the net. cheesy

PDP never learns: same old useless tactic they used which saw them fail woefully in the general election is what they are still holding unto.

Wetin concern me. As far as they keep losing, I'm happy. grin

Have you any common sense?

As far as Nigerians keep losing your showing teeth?
You people have no shame.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by ERAKAMUS: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
The way these Abo.kis controls the Nigerias Judicial System, Lawao
Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by biafranqueen: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
cuvox:
WELCOME TO ANIMALS FARM.

The Court of Appeal sitting in Lagos upheld the election of Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode stating that the non-use of the card readers or the dysfunctional nature of the card readers cannot invalidate the Lagos State Governorship Election.

However in the Rivers Tribunal sitting in Abuja nullified the election of Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike stating that the non-use of the card readers or the dysfunctional nature of the card readers can invalidate the Rivers State Governorship Election.

SAME COUNTRY, SAME ELECTION, SAME DAY, SAME PROBLEM, DIFFERENT JUDGEMENT..MAFIA STYLE GOVERNMENT
they won't quote you the juju from that broom is too potent

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by omenka(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
biafranqueen:

Have you any common sense?

As far as Nigerians keep losing your showing teeth?
You people have no shame.
So APC supporters aren't Nigerians?? And she asks if I have "common sense". cheesy

By the way, you aren't a Nigerian, so why does it hurt you so much what happens in Nigeria??

You go fear infatuation. cheesy
Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
omenka:
So APC supporters aren't Nigerians?? And she asks if I have "common sense". cheesy

By the way, you aren't a Nigerian, so why does it hurt you so much what happens in Nigeria??

You go fear infatuation. cheesy

Biafranqueen leave him to me, I know how to handle him.

Omenka, how far?

How many people did Fulani herdsmen kill in your village today?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by joseph1832(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
And where is the evidence that the said judge is Buhari's inlaw or his clansman? People should really know better than to contort useless story to satisfy their egos when things, policies and decision don't go their way.

I was even thinking they're going to come up with marriage certificates and pictures to show that the judge married one of PMB's sisters or cousin, all they did was just write nonsense bases on their feeble imaginations....
Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by okpurukata(f): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
momonny:

Rubbish, president Jonathan appointed the three tribunal judges before election, was he blind or is he naive?

So Jonathan also brought this Ambrosa guy to do the hatchet job abi? Hypocrites.
Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by Nichobabe(m): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
uwa1:
Let's put aside all our biased and unbiased points and critically look into this issue...

(1) Why did the judge order for a full rerun in all the LGA.
(A) Were all the LGA voting point found wanting.
(B) What happend to the various Voting Units that elections were legally conducted.

(2) Why was the previous judge changed.
(A) Was there any obvious evidence that the previous judge was compromised.
(B) What happend to the previous facts dat was on ground b4 the new Judge took over.

(3) We can bear the fact that our Executive and Legislative arm have been compromised, but our Judicial Arm is the last and only hope for the powerless in our great Nation. So we shldnt allow it to be compromised by those greedy politicians.

Wike should be happy that it is a re-run. In Edo state, Oshiomole was installed when Prof Osunbor was kicked out (and not a re-run).

There is still a chance for him to come back as governor, just like Dr Emmanuel Uduagha of Delta state during a re-run
Re: Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics by dammylohlah: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=ionsman post=39340947]I am waiting for the headline for Akwa ibom.

BASTARDS!!!

grin grin grin don't kill me with laugh hahahahahahahh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Is Overworked, Judges Deserve Rest, Says Saraki's Lawyer / Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Awards Scholarships To Anambra Students / Zamfara Governorship Judgement Review: Supreme Court Fixes Date, March 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.