Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

The senselessness of Christ crucifixion. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The senselessness of Christ crucifixion. (5518 Views)

Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? / Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace / Is Baptism Necessary For Salvation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The senselessness of Christ crucifixion. by Toks2008(m): 9:37am On Oct 16, 2016
Bkfire:

i can see your backward- reading -arabic- brain is in comatose.
I am an atheist like Ali sina, wafa sultan, and whole lots who expose the fraud Islam;mohamed and Allah.
Keep your frustration to yourself..

Is it true that Atheist never have peace until they eventually accept the existence of GOD?
Re: The senselessness of Christ crucifixion. by analice107: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
Toks2008:

Please i beg of you,don't try this ever again.

This thread is not about condemning any religion but its about having a healthy understanding of christ sacrifice.

I beg of you,don't let this repeat itself because everyone has the right to his beliefs.

Thanks.
Just negodu!!!!
You are warning Promise01 forgetting he is responding to a post. what did you do to the muslim who came in with a derailing tactics, you want to claim you didn't see his post?

Lexiconkabir came in trying to derail your thread, you ignored him but faced someone else. Its well with you
Re: The senselessness of Christ crucifixion. by analice107: 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Toks2008:

Attack?

how?

Please explain why you think it is against another faith cos as the writer i dont think so but on the contrary i must say i respect the maturity of the discussants here which is why i believe lalasticlala should consider it for a larger view.
Have now seen who wants to derail your thread?
was this thread ever about Islam? he was the one who brought in islam, but rather than face him, you faced Promise01.
Re: The senselessness of Christ crucifixion. by Toks2008(m): 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
analice107:

Just negodu!!!!
You are warning Promise01 forgetting he is responding to a post. what did you do to the muslim who came in with a derailing tactics, you want to claim you didn't see his post?

Lexiconkabir came in trying to derail your thread, you ignored him but faced someone else. Its well with you

analice107:

Have now seen who wants to derail your thread?
was this thread ever about Islam? he was the one who brought in islam, but rather than face him, you faced Promise01.
analice107:

Just negodu!!!!

The guy was only making an opinion void of abusive words while promise replied with the vulgar phrase "Islamic slaves" and this is unacceptable.

That's my point.
Re: The senselessness of Christ crucifixion. by analice107: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Toks2008:

The guy was only making an opinion void of abusive words while promise replied with the vulgar phrase "Islamic slaves" and this is unacceptable.

That's my point.
I see.
Re: The senselessness of Christ crucifixion. by Toks2008(m): 8:18am On Oct 23, 2016
anale1076:

I see.

Yeah!
Re: The senselessness of Christ crucifixion. by Toks2008(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
le:
And its also funny that whenever ari3l talks in the programming section, what will end it is, "gimacon taught me how to do this" or "he taught me how to do that". hey you just said you dont know ari3l didnt you?

Re: The senselessness of Christ crucifixion. by Toks2008(m): 10:56am On Jan 15, 2017
Re: The senselessness of Christ crucifixion. by Toks2008(m): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2017
Very insightful thread
Re: The senselessness of Christ crucifixion. by Toks2008(m): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
sorry ehn, you've been busted.

lol!
Re: The senselessness of Christ crucifixion. by Toks2008(m): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2017
It is well in the name of Jesus.
Re: The senselessness of Christ crucifixion. by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 21, 2017
Toks2008:
Yeah!

That is the mystery of the cross

It was and is. God is above the law. God is the law. Cleansing could only have come by the cross
Re: The senselessness of Christ crucifixion. by Toks2008(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2018
Thank you Jesus
Re: The senselessness of Christ crucifixion. by Toks2008(m): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2019

It was and is. God is above the law. God is the law. Cleansing could only have come by the cross

Well GOD chose that path.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Know About Eckankar. Any Help? / Bawomolo & Manmustwac / Soyinka: Posers For An Atheist At 77

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.