Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) (79698 Views)

Andrew Uchendu Declared Senator, Rivers East Senatorial District By Tribunal / 16 Senators Accompany Saraki To The Code Of Conduct Tribunal (Photos) / Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
This same woman that bought an mini Estate in Qatar for the sum of $40m. Wife of thief na also thief!
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
benedictnsi:
cheesy see bad belle of the highest order grin
e concern u? When Wike was slandering her husband where d fukk were u?

1 Like

Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by funum(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mmmmmmmm.
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by luckyman1010(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ï Just like Amaechi
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by zikmarty: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
POLITICKs in Nigeria is first class rated comedy
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Good for her, the battle isn't over yet.

INEC must conduct a free and fair election
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by babafirst(m): 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
benedictnsi:
Yes ohh,not only Amaechi's wife,even my wife celebrated Wike's sack.
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by BabaAlaji(m): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Pls stop lying, this is when Amaechi is been screened, because am dia OP.
By d way am full APC member, so don't think double.
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by AsherStorm(m): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
I follow her join celebrate o
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
hypertension:
THIEF WIFE
who? U mean ur mama?

2 Likes

Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by kings49(m): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
Is a pity
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by Ferguson002: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
how long will this joy last?
relax guy the joy will last for 8 years when sai is in charge

1 Like

Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by Ferguson002: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
madridguy:
APC showing PDP how to use power without breaking law. GEJ and PEJ see wetin una cause for WIKE. Wike you should have allow free and fair election after you knew clearly that APC don get the power sit for Abuja. Wike and his campaign team lack strategy. Now APC will show you how dem dey do am.

Okay to all APC in thy builiing, Shakiti bobo for you all.
guy u dey correct. I dey shakiti Bobo here already
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
KingEli:
e concern u? When Wike was slandering her husband where d fukk were u?

Do me a favour...... Just gerrarahia or you shut the phuck up
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by simplisity(m): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
madridguy:
APC showing PDP how to use power without breaking law. GEJ and PEJ see wetin una cause for WIKE. Wike you should have allow free and fair election after you knew clearly that APC don get the power sit for Abuja. Wike and his campaign team lack strategy. Now APC will show you how dem dey do am.

haaahaaa! Rivers is PDP state, APC cant win there. Is not like d federal they have upper hand. Am jst bein realistic. Amechi people r not happy with him, for joinin outsiders to dethrown his brother.
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by engrshakespeare: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
osazeet:
True knowledge is the essence of this Aquarian age, Astrological symbol of water pouring out from a jar for those thirsty for knowledge, hence information/ technology era.

The last age was Piscean age, symbolism of two fishes in the zodiac sign, hence Jesus made his disciples fishers of men, fed multitudes with 2 fishes and five loafs bread.

The Piscean age was the era of discovery of new lands across oceans.
You need to know more about yourself today esoterically.
Think out of the box .
we have a whatsapp group called esoteric free thinkers
Here you will learn a lot with an open mind.
KNOW THYSELF.
join us today, on facebook to broaden your horizon.

Facebook page link: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=448804331973609

Facebook group link;
https://www./612328015574752/

WhatsApp group chat; +2348095943082

You well so
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
minimum 16 years.

1 Like

Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by repogirl(f): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
angry Any politician and their wives who don chop Nigeria money must to fall and die ehhhhhhhh! Fall and die osiso! angry
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by Bright4(m): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
After the long battle in river state...

Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
As long as The life span of time
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by Orter(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Na God win
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
benedictnsi:
.. Were you blind when Wike was plotting the downfall of her husband. If na one winch wey dey follow you since your mama born you come dey climb mango tree as in en one hand for the branch of the tree don brake and the other hand and leg no balance again. If you be the one wey see am Na wetin you go do? Nawa4gi nwa o. Her jubilation is more than allowed. Let the wailing Wailers wail!!!!
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
diplomat51:
.. Were you blind when Wike was plotting the downfall of her husband. If na one winch wey dey follow you since your mama born you come dey climb mango tree as in en one hand for the branch of the tree don brake and the other hand and leg no balance again. If you be the one wey see am Na wetin you go do? Nawa4gi nwa o. Her jubilation is more than allowed. Let the wailing Wailers wail!!!!

And what if Wike bounce back again cheesy
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by greggng: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Is so funny how people remember God when they are in trouble. Wikes election was annulled yesterday and just now he is on AIT praising God like he never did before. Let me say this clearly to wike, God doesnt like wuruwuru....and God gives leadership to whom he deemed fit...The implication is that wike cannot rule river state by force. If it is the will of God, surely he will rule...but if is not Gods will then he should follow the path of his mentor (GEJ)
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
People have been rejoicing over other people's tragedy since 19BC.
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by abdulkabirO(m): 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
madridguy:

u make sense bro

1 Like

Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by airmark(m): 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
ERONX:
OYA SHAKITI BOBO grin I pray none of my enemies will witness my downfall.

Me too oooo. Amaechis like dancing sha. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by odovonnestor1: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
I still dont understand how we youth enjoy supporting one party over the other insteady of demanding for good governers.
To be honest we are the architect of our own problem.

Stop supporting politicians, critisize them, put them on there toe, demand accountability.
May be we should be reminded that they are our employees and they are enjoying the benefits that comes with there office.

We will leave to suffer this, if all we do is abuse one another in defence of politicians and political party based on biased mind.

We may just end up fetching firewood with which we will be consumed in by its burning flame.

I REAPEAT STOP SUPPORTING THOSE GUYS.
STOP DEFENDING THEM
DEMAND GOOD GOVERNERS AND RULE OF LAW.

if I may ask, are you sure you can get justice on the street as a common man with influencing it?.
Have you thought of the Danfo Drivers and Trycyclist that are been exthorted on daily basis to enrich the rich and tought on the street.

Have you thought of activities of the police force against the law abiding citizens.

To me this is what we should be discussing and keep reminding every body that cares to listen.
Let it trends and lets there be change.

Stop encouraging politicians and their selfish ambitions; it will ony profit them and there family.

My self and you do work our a55 out in looking for how to make ends meet, that is if you have a job at all.

GOOD AFTERNOON NIGERIANS

6 Likes

Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
simplisity:
haaahaaa! Rivers is PDP state, APC cant win there. Is not like d federal they have upper hand. Am jst bein realistic. Amechi people r not happy with him, for joinin outsiders to dethrown his brother.
We don't really care if PDP wins rivers,Wike must not be allowed to contest again
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by flokii: 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
I hear say Wike no go skol sef...
say d guy no fit construct sentence correctly in English... na true?
if yes SHAME on Riverans... una dey celebrate olodo as governor
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by legendsilver(m): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
this is what I call (OGODOGODO GODOGO) grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lists Of Nigeria Governors Who Have Range Rover Sentinel / Why We Used Buhari’s Teeth-Picking Picture For Illustration- Scottish University / Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.