Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) (79696 Views)

Andrew Uchendu Declared Senator, Rivers East Senatorial District By Tribunal / 16 Senators Accompany Saraki To The Code Of Conduct Tribunal (Photos) / Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by sunusiidris5: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
OK
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by Kbs468(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
FKBZ:
You are truly watching,I laugh in Spanish. This Thanksgiving na something else and full of propaganda.

The worry is written over wike and u can see sleep they catch am.

Am sure after this Thanksgiving na to go plot how they would rig the election..hehehehehe.

But I feel wike has more grassroot support more than Dakuku.

Dakuku failing point is that he is connected to ameachi.
If not he would have won fair and square.

Thank you brother for acknowledging my submission. I believe there will be no rigging this time around because all attention will now be on Rivers unlike when there are multiple Governorship election. Again there will be campaign anew, so with the kind of massive welcome Buhari received during his visit to Calabar, that could also be witnessed in Rivers because I dont think they would want to withness another 4years of Federal negligence again when GEJ & PEJ punished them because of Ameachi just as Lagos suffered in the past if not for it internally generated revenue
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
Picture 2 people. Judith rocks. Ah, Rotimi, na you biko! grin cool
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by fartkay(m): 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
Eluwilussit:

When are they gonna decide those ones? Why the rush in the south? What of all the minors that voted in the north? Who is fighting El-Rufai? Mama Taraba is APC. Tell me, is there any serious agitation going on in the north by PDP members? grin grin grin. United North!

It depends on d way the opponent hold on for justice.
In d case of d south. It more much a power tussle.
If amechi could champion wat we seems difficult ( central) n could not win is state. Wat a shame

Moreover. Wike was to tough about it so APC want to show him wat de call power.

No body is against PDP not challenging APC bot let dem b constructive.
C if u re in pH u Will get to know dea was no election
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by Lionofdjungle: 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
At times, if someone doesn't fall, another person won't rise. One man's sadness is another man's happiness.
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
daniska3yaro:
Southern-nigeria people always good @ fighting eachothers and not fighting their real enemy we the north wtf,just like the black people being slave to the whites. I wish one day the people of the rest region will have a one say n support eachothers base on unity.PDP shall rise again.
maybe na your area they see north as their enemy no be we okay.one 9ja,weda any1 likes it or not wit 1 voice we all gonna get der
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by okunega1: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
Sory wike only u waka go
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by oyalunasamuel(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Sai baba

sai amaechi

sai dakuku

sai apc

sai nigeria

pdp, go to hell. Patience jonathan will be like i'll rather kill myself than commit suicide.

Of all the post I've read so far, yours happens to be the most pathetic. Whats the capital of Rivers State if am to ask you... you know nothing about delta politics so short your trap.
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
oyalunasamuel:

Of all the post I've read so far, yours happens to be the most pathetic. Whats the capital of Rivers State if am to ask you... you know nothing about delta politics so short your trap.
guy, i am beginning to feel your sympathy. What a pity. Dont worry, yu can still come to APC since there is still tym.
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
What nonsense are some people talking about? What useless wike are people liking? The same useless person that gave weapons to thugs who inturn use it to kidnap people(especially oil workers) and request for a ransom. Nonsense thug of a dude
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
H
fartkay:

It depends on d way the opponent hold on for justice.
In d case of d south. It more much a power tussle.
If amechi could champion wat we seems difficult ( central) n could not win is state. Wat a shame

Moreover. Wike was to tough about it so APC want to show him wat de call power.

No body is against PDP not challenging APC bot let dem b constructive.
C if u re in pH u Will get to know dea was no election

There has always been rigging in our elections. Even the late Yar'Adua acknowledged the fact that the election that brought him in was not perfect. The tribunal didn't cancel it or order a rerun. That was acceptable.

PMB is carrying on like he's a saint and everyone else a devil. That's hypocrisy. Accept that the system needs fixing. Don't go about parading yourself as Saint when you are the greatest beneficiary of the fuccked up system.

They accepted all the results except the Guber in Rivers and Akwa Ibom. Really? The senate, reps and all. Why didn't they annul that of Abia? Abia doesn't have what they need. Do they?

Well, history is a great teacher. Unfortunately, mortals don't learn. Obasanjo was presented a second golden chance to make history, but he blew it big time. Jonah who once had no shoes had his chance as well. What did he do? Fiannnn! He blew it. Now a man who has fought for 12 years to get to the top, and got there because of the goodwill of the people, has decided to play a dangerous game.

If I were PMB, I will allow political issues(I mean party politics) and put Nigeria and Nigerians first. With a great performance, all of us will line up behind APC. Instead they are busy trying their hands on the very things that destroyed PDP. Sooner than later, PMB and APC will blow the goodwill that got them over the line.

The ball is in his court, abi na the court is in his ball? grin grin
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by yassjib: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
like husband like wife
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by Segunjosegs(m): 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Demmocrats:
No comment, brothers fighting each other.

Have you seen any Hausa man fighting his fellow brother.
gerrarahere siebapu
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by fartkay(m): 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
Eluwilussit:
H

There has always been rigging in our elections. Even the late Yar'Adua acknowledged the fact that the election that brought him in was not perfect. The tribunal didn't cancel it or order a rerun. That was acceptable.

PMB is carrying on like he's a saint and everyone else a devil. That's hypocrisy. Accept that the system needs fixing. Don't go about parading yourself as Saint when you are the greatest inbeneficiary of the fuccked up system.

They accepted all the results except the Guber in Rivers and Akwa Ibom. Really? The senate, reps and all. Why didn't they annul that of Abia? Abia doesn't have what they need. Do they?

Well, history is a great teacher. Unfortunately, mortals don't learn. Obasanjo was presented a second golden chance to make history, but he blew it big time. Jonah who once had no shoes had his chance as well. What did he do? Fiannnn! He blew it. Now a man who has fought for 12 years to get to the top, and got there because of the goodwill of the people, has decided to play a dangerous game.

If I were PMB, I will allow political issues(I mean party politics) and put Nigeria and Nigerians first. With a great performance, all of us will line up behind APC. Instead they are busy trying their hands on the very things that destroyed PDP. Sooner than later, PMB and APC will blow the goodwill that got them over the line.

The ball is in his court, abi na the court is in his ball? grin grin

I feel u bro.

All I see ere is dat. Things has change. U can now Go to court n win unlike b4. Aw peep re now wise.
Politics is no longer politricks. It is not d usual game anymore. If u want to win, will plainly n if u want to rig, such a wike scenario awaits u.d sys is getting better n reliable. Now u can b rest assured dat man for d job gets d post n not man of d people or d money magician
I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 12:44am On Oct 26, 2015
fartkay:

I feel u bro.

All I see ere is dat. Things has change. U can now Go to court n win unlike b4. Aw peep re now wise.
Politics is no longer politricks. It is not d usual game anymore. If u want to win, will plainly n if u want to rig, such a wike scenario awaits u.d sys is getting better n reliable. Now u can b rest assured dat man for d job gets d post n not man of d people or d money magician
I rest my case

If it were so, God bless Nigeria. That's all we want. Fair play. Equal playing ground. Equity. I don't care who wins. As long as it is a free election, I am all for it. May the best men/women win.

I was involved in a real election where u use driver's license and check your candidate with pencil. Not even a single policeman was there. Lol. Hope we get there soon.

Hope u had a great weekend.
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by shepherdnoble: 8:02am On Oct 26, 2015
franchizy:
All I want to hear is that Nnamdi KANU has been jailed by the zoo and his Almajiris dumb IPOD followers crushed.
b4 dat news go break, u don die.
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by whosayswot100(m): 10:03am On Oct 26, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by fartkay(m): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Eluwilussit:

If it were so, God bless Nigeria. That's all we want. Fair play. Equal playing ground. Equity. I don't care who wins. As long as it is a free election, I am all for it. May the best men/women win.

I was involved in a real election where u use driver's license and check your candidate with pencil. Not even a single policeman was there. Lol. Hope we get there soon.

Hope u had a great weekend.

Stylishly we get dea.
Had nice weekend . believed u too

Have a nice day
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by EmmyDe25(m): 6:35am On Oct 27, 2015
Demmocrats:
No comment, brothers fighting each other.

Have you seen any Hausa man fighting his fellow brother.
na today? Shehu Sanni and El ruffai.
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
madridguy:
APC showing PDP how to use power without breaking law. GEJ and PEJ see wetin una cause for WIKE. Wike you should have allow free and fair election after you knew clearly that APC don get the power sit for Abuja. Wike and his campaign team lack strategy. Now APC will show you how dem dey do am.

Okay to all APC in thy builiing, Shakiti bobo for you all.
shakiti bobo grin
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
kazmanbanjoko:
Sai baba

sai amaechi

sai dakuku

sai apc

sai nigeria

pdp, go to hell. Patience jonathan will be like i'll rather kill myself than commit suicide.
psy zombies grin
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
kazmanbanjoko:
it will last for 8 years beyond. Watchout.
we are watching o grin
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
hardywaltz:
Lol
Amaechi dancing on his own so as not to annoy PDP Senators yet till they screen him.

Wike Oya start packing ur bags..
mental grin

1 Like

Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by Kabashin: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
Justiceleague1:

shakiti bobo grin

Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by oduneja: 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
Kabashin:

Lmao

Lol
Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by myola(m): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
Down d memory lane! Wike never packed finish ?

1 Like

Re: Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) by Max24: 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin He who laughs last laughs best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lists Of Nigeria Governors Who Have Range Rover Sentinel / Why We Used Buhari’s Teeth-Picking Picture For Illustration- Scottish University / Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.