Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

Exclu. Interview With Carmelita, Face Of Culture In Nigeria Ambassador 2015/2016 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclu. Interview With Carmelita, Face Of Culture In Nigeria Ambassador 2015/2016 (715 Views)

Queen Susan Eniolorunda, Face Of Culture Nigeria Dazzles In New Creative Photos / Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) / Photos Of Winner Of United Nations Beauty Peagent Ambassador 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclu. Interview With Carmelita, Face Of Culture In Nigeria Ambassador 2015/2016 by nuche011(m): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
In a recently conducted exclusive interview, with Lagos based hottest Beauty Queen, Miss Carmelita Jocelyn Akieh, shocking but yet interesting facts were gathered about this young talent....

CAN WE MEET YOU?

I am Amb. Carmelita Jocelyn Akieh. I hail from Agenebode in Etsako East local government area of Edo state Nigeria and from a family of five. I studied English Language at Bayero University, Kano and graduated in the year 2011.

WHEN DID YOU GO INTO MODELING/PAGEANTRY?

I have been in the modelling industry since 2009 and ventured into pageantry in 2013.

WHAT DO YOU HOLD IN HIGH ESTEEM?

I am a highly principled youth and as such hold in high esteem, Nigerian culture and values.

CAN WE MEET THE MAN IN YOUR LIFE?

(Laughs) The man in my life? Wow! Is there really a man? Ok yes! He's no one other than my lover, best friend, brother, father and air. His name is Jesus christ.

ARE YOU INSPIRED BY ANY MODEL/BEAUTY QUEEN?

Yes. As a model, Oluchi Orlandi inspires me while Queen Amara Chimaeze and Queen Sarah Ogbongha inspires me as Beauty Queens.

See the full interview and her photo shots here >>> ( http://www.nubnews24.com/2015/10/exclusive-interview-with-carmelita.html )

Don't forget to share and comment.. one love

(1) (Reply)

Tony Tetuila Shows Up At The G.O.A.T Concert Yesterday / I Will Never Leave A Man For Cheating – Huddah Monroe / PEEK: Chika Ike Shares Gorgeous Vacation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.