Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women (46202 Views)

Sophia Omotola Omidiji Gets Super Falcons Call Up For France Friendly / FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain 2 - 1 (Full Time) / FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup: Nigeria Vs Canada 3 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by Winning123: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
pet4ril:
Ok oooo please make Nigeria proud omo Yoruba

You have no sense at all. You are an ethnic bigot
Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by olu1759(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
See originality,not all these SIKIRATU forming pooo for us.
Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by femi4: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
She looks like me!! shocked grin grin grin
u sabi play ball?
Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by femi4: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
onadana:
I hope she was called out of merit...not because she be oyibo.
You no see the club wey sign her

1 Like

Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by ghostmist: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
talktimi:
I still prefer this Adidas kit to the rubbish Nike brought for us to wear this year cool
Seems NIKE has run out of ideas on how to design jerseys.
Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by femi4: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
I believe Nigeria can have a better Super falcons if only our sisters up north show more interest in football and sports generally

1 Like

Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by Gaddaffi121(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
o boy see foreign winsh o
Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by bigtt76(f): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
I hope she doesn't get close to that other rubbish girl dressing like man grin
Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
She looks like she has some Asian heritage.
Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by otiigba1(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
If she wasn't born in nigeria she is not a nigerian, don't care if any one thinks otherwise
Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by successinlife: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
baby124:
This smells like a scam. Except her father is mixed race which doesn't sound like it. She looks like an Asian girl raised in Nigeria who wants to play for the team but forming stories.

You don't know what you are saying dude.I have seen a case of halfcast of lighter skin than this girl,imagine if her mum is from Russia or the scandinavians and the dad is natural light skinned,this is a mixed/halfcast,the name say it all,who are we to debate her origin,some area in China looks chinesse,Philipinos are not chinesse,Uzbekistans,Armenians,Belarusians etc are not chinesse but you will see them look chinesse.Leave the girl alone Omidiji is not a chinesse surname.

1 Like

Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by NovusHomo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
Never knew one could be born in two different places at the same time. grin
Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by airsaylongcon: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
femi4:
I believe Nigeria can have a better Super falcons if only our sisters up north show more interest in football and sports generally

Northerners are generally not very keen football participants. Basketball, Handball, Volleyball they tend to dominate. I have used the term "northerners" loosely here to refer to Nigerians born/raised in the North
Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by femi4: 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Northerners are generally not very keen football participants. Basketball, Handball, Volleyball they tend to dominate. I have used the term "northerners" loosely here to refer to Nigerians born/raised in the North
not their females
Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by seangy4konji: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Very beautiful clean girl.

Mum must be an Asian American.

Nice breed. No be dog breed oooo
Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by successinlife: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
otiigba1:
If she wasn't born in nigeria she is not a nigerian, don't care if any one thinks otherwise

Hahahahahahahha, Funny you.Then Alfarouq & Alade Aminu,Chamberlin Oguchi,Ike Diogu, John Fashanu,Osaze,Omo baba Olowo aka OBO etc were not born in Nigeria but they are more Nigerian than you,because they are more recognised with Nigeria.Born anywhere you can think of,once you have one of your parent as a Nigerian automatically qualifies you as a Nigerian,welcome home Sophia Omidiji.

3 Likes

Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by tevinsolt: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
surugede:
Black is always the dominant over white chromosome, whenever black and white chromosome come together to produce and offspring, the offspring would be more black than white.

We welcome Sofia to the team, but Mr. Lateef sir, you sure say na ya pikin be this? Just asking.

you are spewing bull! neither is dominant over the other, we all get equal haploid chromosomes from our parents. you can never see a mixed person fully black/dark skinned or white/Asian.

a lot of people say she looks Asian, that only shows how ignorant they are, Asian do not have brown hair, Africans also do have almond shaped eyes which explains her eyes. In a nutshell she looks like any other black and white/Asian mixed girl I see on the street.
Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by otiigba1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
successinlife:

Hahahahahahahha, Funny you.Then Alfarouq & Alade Aminu,Chamberlin Oguchi,Ike Diogu, John Fashanu,Osaze,Omo baba Olowo aka OBO etc were not born in Nigeria but they are more Nigerian than you,because they are more recognised with Nigeria.Born anywhere you can think of,once you have one of your parent as a Nigerian automatically qualifies you as a Nigerian,welcome home Sophia Omidiji.

1 Like

Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by otiigba1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
successinlife:

ok, if you say so, i bet she is also claiming to be from the asian (chinese perhaps) part of her, she is probably claiming to an American too. undecided very dysfunctional i must say.
Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by azzima(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
I am so proud of this girl. You can tell her father did a very go job inculcating her into Nigerian culture. She knows her Family lines in - depth. To all that are making silly comments?? Grow up! This girl is even a better patriot than most of you all. What have you all done for Nigeria lately??This girl just got signed by a Dutch team,hasn't played a match for them yet but took a chance (injury )to play for her country, God bless you, Omo Odua! !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by bummyla(m): 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
GOD Bless You Dear! Please Make Us Proud Love! http://www.bummyla.com

1 Like

Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by GENIAL37: 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
Download hot naija videos here ===> www.wmb9.wapka.mobi

Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by EmekaBlue(m): 7:36am On Oct 26, 2015
na she resemble woman...our real blackos futbol female b lyk ugly calabar men
Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by rallymento(m): 11:55am On Oct 26, 2015
she resemble Gareth bale!!! Am I the only one seeing the striking resemblance?

1 Like

Re: Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women by successinlife: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
otiigba1:
ok, if you say so, i bet she is also claiming to be from the asian (chinese perhaps) part of her, she is probably claiming to an American too. undecided very dysfunctional i must say.

A child can have up to 4 nationalities as an option,especially if he/she is born in USA,it is not the child's fault.Now,i will give you an example and please tell us if the child is wrong to choose from any of the options.

Joachim Noah is one of the children of Yanick Noah a French/Cameroonian-- take note- Father 'Yanick' has a French mother and a Cameroonian father. Joachim was born in USA from a father who has French/Cameroon nationality.Joachim's mother is a swedish.

Now Joachim Noah was faced with a choice of Nationality,note he has the options of picking from 4 different countries, Cameroon/France,Sweden and United States of America.It is not wrong of him to choose any of these four countries as his nationality. Don't Judge Nationality by face,colour or country,religion etc,the world is now a small place.My children have same choices but i chose 9ja passport for them as early as i can,if tomorrow they don't like my choice it is up to them,i just like my country with passion irrespective of whatever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Turkey, Syria Earthquake: C. Ronaldo Sends Plane Full Of Care Items To Victims / Alex Iwobi: Everton Paid £35m To Sign Him: Costs More Than Any Of These Players / Guardiola Regrets Starting Iheanacho Against Burnley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.