Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? (1066 Views)

Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight / I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares / Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by Emaimo: 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
Many people have criticized PMB and many have praised him. My question is what will you do if you are given the opportunity of becoming the President of Nigeria for a day? What will you change?

Cc: lalasticlala
Do justice to this thread let's know the mind of our people
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by delishpot: 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
A day is too small na. Haba? Anybody that says he/she can change something in a day is not being truthful na #Onechance

I can change a few things in 3 months sha.

Education
Food
Security

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by Omotayor123(f): 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
Just for a Day

Abeg make I chop and Clean mouth tongue
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
Omotayor123:
Just for a Day

Abeg make I chop and Clean mouth tongue
Even Bae is corrupt
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
WELL FOR THAT DAY, I WILL SUSPEND THE CONSTITUTION AND PLEDGE LOYALTY TO ISRAEL.... THEY SHOULD COLONIZE US AGAIN BIKO....

NEO-COLONIALISM
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by Emaimo: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
Freemanan:
WELL FOR THAT DAY, I WILL SUSPEND THE CONSTITUTION AND PLEDGE LOYALTY TO ISRAEL.... THEY SHOULD COLONIZE US AGAIN BIKO....

NEO-COLONIALISM

Really
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Emaimo:

Really
Yes really!
Thank me later... lipsrsealed
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by carbonmonoxide: 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
I will empty the nation's treasury

*modified

One day is too small but within that one day I will see to it that each and every citizen of Nigeria gets 500k (old or young and even infants)..
We can afford it

Chop I chop govt

1 Like

Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by Omotayor123(f): 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Freemanan:
Even Bae is corrupt
Not at all.. That one na holy stealing for me and you na wink
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Omotayor123:

Not at all.. That one na holy stealing for me and you na wink

Nah... "I have never collected a bribe in my life" tongue
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
carbonmonoxide:
I will empty the nation's treasury

*modified

One day is too small but within that one day I will see to it that each and every citizen of Nigeria gets 500k (old or young and even infants)..
We can afford it

Chop I chop govt
And what happens when you finish spending the 500k and the country goes into financial penury?
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by Demmocrats(m): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
A day as president of federal republic of Nigeria will try to change dollar to 158 naira
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by carbonmonoxide: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Freemanan:

And what happens when you finish spending the 500k and the country goes into financial penury?
nigeria go into financial penury?? I don't think so

NIGERIA get money oooo
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by Emekamex(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
I will divide this country for more management.
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by Emaimo: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
Emekamex:
I will divide this country for more management.

Into what and what?
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by suxkill: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
I will kill shekau!!!
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
carbonmonoxide:
nigeria go into financial penury?? I don't think so

NIGERIA get money oooo
Even richer countries have gone down finanacially.... So....
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
suxkill:
I will kill shekau!!!
Shekau is a myth
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by Emekamex(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Emaimo:

Into what and what?
Arewa, Odua, Middle Belt, Niger Delta and Biafra
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by spanishkid(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
President for a day? Na my turn to chop be that na. I'll empty the treasury.
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by Emaimo: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Emekamex:

Arewa, Odua, Middle Belt, Niger Delta and Biafra

Is naija not too small to b divided into 5?
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by Emekamex(m): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
Emaimo:

Is naija not too small to b divided into 5?
Nah, Namibia is a country with just 2 million.
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by ENGRJCJ(m): 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
I will approve a contract to build 4 refineries in Nigeria and it must be awarded directly by me to a standard international company. Bro I bet you if we have more refineries, unemployment will drastically reduce coz there is no discipline u can't find in a refinery even artists work there and we are also abundantly endowed with crude.
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by Junior66(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Freemanan:

NEO-COLONIALISM
na joke abi? A fulani muslim that loves Israel? Someone has got to be kidding me. By the way, i am of the opinion that we got our independence way too early, a hundred more years under the white dudes would have changed a lot.
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Junior66:
na joke abi? A fulani muslim that loves Israel? Someone has got to be kidding me. By the way, i am of the opinion that we got our independence way too early, a hundred more years under the white dudes would have changed a lot.
Am telling you...
Re: What If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day? by DaBullIT(m): 12:07am On Oct 26, 2015
I would pledge allegiance to Russia and ask for help with boko haram

(1) (Reply)

Cross River State Sponsored Calabar Carnival Bumper Raffle Draw...live Update!!! / An Outburst By A Yoruba Man On Facebook - Odekunle Oluwaseun Abel Wrote / Dasuki Expose The Facts About The $2.9bn Arms Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.