Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

4 Lies The World Tells Us About Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Lies The World Tells Us About Sex (1429 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? / 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe / Four (4) Lies That Steal Our Self-worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Lies The World Tells Us About Sex by winner01(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
Here are four lies that the world will tell us about sex.

It’s Normal
Many state that since God made us as sexual beings, it is perfectly normal to express our sexuality. I agree, but only if it is within the confines of marriage. There are different destinations for those who live in sexual immorality (Rev. 21:cool, with one being a much different and much better destination for those who live a life of holiness (Rev. 22). It is not normal to have sex outside of marriage; it is abnormal, in fact.

You’re Entitled
This lie is also an often-used line by those who seek to have sex outside of marriage. The truth is that we all deserve the wrath of God, but He died for all who repent and trust in Him. If a person has actually repented, this means that they have turned their back on their former lifestyle of sin and have forsaken their sins. No one who still lives in sin can claim to have any assurance of their salvation (1 John 3).

If You Love Me, You Will
I have counseled many couples, and one of the most frequent things I hear is that a woman’s boyfriend says,
“If you love me, you’ll have sex with me.” In actuality, the very opposite is true. If he loved you, he would wait for marriage to have sex because the marriage bed is undefiled (Heb. 13:4). All sex outside of marriage is an abomination to God, regardless of what a man might say because just as Paul said, “I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God ” (Gal. 5:21).

Everyone Else Is Doing It
No, not everyone else is doing it. When I was in high school, the boys who had not been with a girl before were deemed out of the ordinary and that something must be wrong with them when the truth is, everything is right about them. Some of the vulgar and debased language used about women in the locker rooms is just horrendous. If these women could have heard what these young men were saying, bragging about having so and so and wearing it like a badge of honor, I am sure they would have been disgusted.

Conclusion
There are more than just these four lies about having sex outside of marriage. The lies that it is perfectly normal; that they’re entitled to it; that if you really loved them, you’d have sex with them; and that everyone else is doing it are straight out of the pit of hell.

May God richly bless you,

Pastor Jack Wellman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Lies The World Tells Us About Sex by menesheh(m): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
can you swear with your azz that you've never had sex before marriage (if you're married already).

sex is meant for fun. it is even less important in the context of reproduction.

Ancient kings and emperors applied those restrictions on the subjects so that the ruling class will be enjoying greater part of the sex.

Other animal species are busy enjoying themselves without restriction while we human are saying crazy things about body rubbing each other. whats is even so special about this sex of a thing. Do you feel like there are difference between sex act in other animal species to ours.

Two different body parts touching themselves to feel pleasure aint any bad act. They are common body system. Nothing special about that particular organ you are over-emphasizing. Just flesh and blood.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Lies The World Tells Us About Sex by lilmax(m): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
TRUE,especially its normal
Re: 4 Lies The World Tells Us About Sex by sissylucy(f): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
menesheh:
can you swear with your azz that you've never had sex before marriage (if you're married already).

Ancient kings and emperors applied those restrictions on the s
ubjects so that the ruling class will be enjoying greater part of the sex.

Other animal species are busy enjoying themselves without restriction while we human are saying crazy things about body rubbing each other. whats is even so special about this sex of a thing. Do you feel like there are difference between sex act in other animal species to ours.

Two different body parts touching themselves to feel pleasure aint any bad act. They are common body system. Nothing special about that particular organ you are over-emphasizing. Just flesh and blood.

u dey vex o....u sounded like ur guilty conscience took d better part of u

d op wasn't referring to u in particular o...so dnt b too offended...after all its ur life..u see sex as normal so y give a Bleep bout wat oda say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Lies The World Tells Us About Sex by menesheh(m): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
sissylucy:

d op wasn't referring to u in particular o...so dnt b too offended...after all its ur life..u see sex as normal so y give a Bleep bout wat oda say

Did you even finish reading my bring comment to the end before mentioning me.

The guy is my guy. we know ourselves and how we interact and argue. Dont put mouth and quarrel between us, fvck off.

After-all, if both of you hate and are pissed off about sex, why the hell did you care to even bring up the issue of abstinence to the people that love and engage in hardcore intercourse. wink
Re: 4 Lies The World Tells Us About Sex by winner01(m): 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
menesheh:
can you swear with your azz that you've never had sex before marriage (if you're married already)..
Even if i told you, you wouldnt believe.
menesheh:

Other animal species are busy enjoying themselves without restriction while we human are saying crazy things about body rubbing each other.
You nuts man . You need to understand that christians are not animals, we are human.
Atheism - A severe hunger for freedom and unaccountability.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Lies The World Tells Us About Sex by winner01(m): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
sissylucy:

Thanks sis, he took it really personal. cheesy
Re: 4 Lies The World Tells Us About Sex by winner01(m): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
menesheh:

Other animal species are busy enjoying themselves without restriction while we human are saying crazy things about body rubbing each other. whats is even so special about this sex of a thing.

With the above, Can someone give me just one reason why this dude will not have sex with his sister, daughter or grand daughter? undecided
Re: 4 Lies The World Tells Us About Sex by menesheh(m): 12:02am On Nov 10, 2015
winner01:
With the above, Can someone give me just one reason why this dude will not have sex with his sister, daughter or grand daughter? undecided

Objectively, what's wrong about incest though?
Re: 4 Lies The World Tells Us About Sex by plaetton: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2015
sissylucy:

People who beef too much about sex and the sexual activities of others tend to be neurotic, pretentious perverts.

The op is simply psychologically projecting his own sexual insecurities and neurosis.
Re: 4 Lies The World Tells Us About Sex by KingEbukaNaija: 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: 4 Lies The World Tells Us About Sex by ammyluv2002(f): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
100% true! So on point....
Re: 4 Lies The World Tells Us About Sex by KingEbukaNaija: 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
plaetton:

People who beef too much about sex and the sexual activities of others tend to be neurotic, pretentious perverts.

The op is simply psychologically projecting his own sexual insecurities and neurosis.

Mmmhmm

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Why You Should Go To Church / Video:see How David Oyedepo Was Received By Benson-idahosa's Son In Benin City / Americans Forced Joel Osteen To Open His Church After Heavy Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.