Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

P-square Sends Out Warm Warning To Rival Artists - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Sends Out Warm Warning To Rival Artists (950 Views)

Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes / Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square Sends Out Warm Warning To Rival Artists by funum(m): 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Yet another massage to the public from the legendary duo who for sometime now have been enjoying themselves and engaging in several activities and shows.

The duo linked up during an episode of Peter Okoye’s reality TV show, Dance With Peter.

As Paul sat down as a guest judge, he said,

‘I’m proud of this dude (Peter). When he brought up this idea of Dance With Peter, I doubted initially, but he stuck to his guns, and look at where we are now.’

Peter went on by saying;

‘God made it possible. There’s also this thing about P-Square; we take our career serious. It started as fun, but it became business, and later, it became about the fans. Yes, we’re super stars, but you’re not a super star without super fans. We don’t have any competition; we only compete with ourselves. If you’re competing with P-Square, you’re wasting your time.’

So I hope the massage gets to you all!!!

Re: P-square Sends Out Warm Warning To Rival Artists by noah24(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nd so.. undecided
Re: P-square Sends Out Warm Warning To Rival Artists by mirabeldesmond(f): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
undecided i dnt like them.
Re: P-square Sends Out Warm Warning To Rival Artists by osamaBUSH(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
mirabeldesmond:
it's ok. They don't like you too.
Re: P-square Sends Out Warm Warning To Rival Artists by funum(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
mirabeldesmond:
is on fortunate they don't even know someone like u is roaming around this earth
Re: P-square Sends Out Warm Warning To Rival Artists by mirabeldesmond(f): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
N
Re: P-square Sends Out Warm Warning To Rival Artists by mirabeldesmond(f): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
osamaBUSH:
it's ok. They don't like you too.
like i care
Re: P-square Sends Out Warm Warning To Rival Artists by mirabeldesmond(f): 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
N
Re: P-square Sends Out Warm Warning To Rival Artists by mirabeldesmond(f): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
funum:
is on fortunate they don't even know someone like u is roaming around this earth
i dnt like u too
Re: P-square Sends Out Warm Warning To Rival Artists by funum(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
mirabeldesmond:
like i care
babe stop acting like u got personal isu with them
Re: P-square Sends Out Warm Warning To Rival Artists by mirabeldesmond(f): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
H
Re: P-square Sends Out Warm Warning To Rival Artists by funum(m): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
mirabeldesmond:
i dnt like u too
yea I know u love me sweetheart like is too cheap
Re: P-square Sends Out Warm Warning To Rival Artists by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
So where is the warning and what is warm about the warning.? undecided
Re: P-square Sends Out Warm Warning To Rival Artists by funum(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
mirabeldesmond:
and stop acting like u want to be their baby mama.
alrite mummy

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello With Basketmouth (super Fine Photo) / .. / Watch Davido's SA Robbery Video Nobody Ever Saw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.