Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) (6646 Views)

IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by AmadiAba: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
Indigenous People of Biafra protesting the detention of Nnamdi kanu at the United nations office at Geneva, switzerland

More HERE >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=19918

11 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nice one, umuchineke.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
hope the Nigeria govt is seeing what there foolishness is pawning out.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Biafra Biafra Biafra Biafra my sweet home where I can have light 24 hours,where I can have freedom of movement 24 hours without police arresting me,where I we have freedom of speech and freedom of expression,where Iwe have free education from nursery school to secondry schools,where Biafragovernement we have office where you can go and look for work,where we have good houses,good hospitals,good transport systems,good road,good medicine,good education,,good protection from Biafra police and army,where Biafra government we be paying people who don't yet have any job to do,where Biafra government we be helping her citizens to pay houserent,hospital bills,etc.Where Biafra government we builda houses for migrants and also build a house where poor people can sleep without payment.............Biafra we be number one civilize country in theworld,,,,,,,,,,,free Biafraand see what we called civilization............Biafra are naturally republican,,,,,,,,GOD BLESS BIAFRA,GOD BLESSS ISRAEL

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by Bobbystanley(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Freedom could take ages but one day,Our Nation would be born. It would happen in my Generation.

Biafra is my home!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by Flets: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
I am not sure there is anything on earth that will stop the emergence of this biafra whether I like it or not.

Truly, no combined forces can stop an idea whose time has come

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by omenka(m): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
"Genocidal murder of biafrans in the North"?? Do these guys think they can lie their way to republic of biafra?? I guess Biafrans are the ones that go to pray in the mosques that have been the centre of attacks and the villages that are constantly attacked by boko haram. Then they had to use pictures of civil war victims as though this is happening now. Smh.

You would get your country ( I pray fervently for this) but it shouldn't be based on lies and propaganda.

Ps: Stupid comments on my post are expected. They hate the truth.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by EzePromoe: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
It's becoming glaring that Nigeria may not remain as one till 2019. God help your children.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by Tunami(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
so many irregularities that are happening in this country, only God will see us through.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by Adaowerri111: 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
That's a very good step, Biafra must Stand

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by Bobbystanley(m): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
Adaowerri111:
That's a very good step, Biafra must Stand

Ada nnem ke kwanu?
Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by testimonyobaoyin(f): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
This Biafra people re the most useless set of peeps I ve ever known

Last dey threatened war is their clueless warrior wasn't released now dey still talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by carbonmonoxide: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
EzePromoe:
It's becoming glaring that Nigeria may not remain as one till 2019. God help your children.
saying Nigeria may not remain one is like saying my grandma might still be a virgin..

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by Rose2014: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
omenka:
"Genocidal murder of biafrans in the North"?? Do these guys think they can lie their way to republic of biafra?? I guess Biafrans are the ones that go to pray in the mosques that have been the centre of attacks and the villages that are constantly attacked by boko haram. Then they had to use pictures of civil war victims as though this is happening now. Smh.

You would get your country ( I pray fervently for this) but it shouldn't be based on lies and propaganda.

How many times did u condemn the killing in the north when it affected only Igbos(Southerners)

Igbos were being killed in the north and u guys end up making fun of it on nl

Have u ever cautioned the people always making fun of millions of Igbos killed in the civil war?
They even go as far as posting pics of the dead to taunt Igbos.

Now u see Igbos protesting, u rushed to condemn them. Hypocrite like u

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by Mopolchi: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
testimonyobaoyin:

Last dey threatened war is their clueless warrior wasn't released now dey still talking nonsense

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by brize(m): 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
omenka:

and maybe it's the hausas that was killed in churches when they go to pray... .. HYPOCRITE see this www.nairaland.com/835133/list-madalla-blast-victims-released

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by 912(m): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
omenka:

May God bless you for this comment.

I don't know how people think these days. How can you use the bombing in mosques in northern Nigeria to lie in order to get what you want? Smh.....this is the height of desperation

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by Rose2014: 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
912:

May God bless you for this comment.

I don't know how people think these days. How can you use the bombing in mosques in northern Nigeria to lie in order to get what you want? Smh.....this is the height of desperation

Yet on other threads, the same u guys make fun of how Igbos are being slaughtered in the north

Yorubas eh

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by Truth4eva: 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
I know that some haters will not like this. Let them know that the agitation for biafra is not only in Nigeria but has gone international. No matter the hatred and curses from these haters, the truth always stares them in the face that biafran movement is going far and wide. God will continue to disgrace our enemies who hate us because we are fighting for our freedom in line with the UN right to self determination. # in Nnamdi Kanu's voice# in the end biafra will come.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by Adaowerri111: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Ada nnem ke kwanu?

adimunma
Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by 912(m): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
Rose2014:

Yet on other threads, the same u guys make fun of how Igbos are being slaughtered in the north

Yorubas eh

I am not one to celebrate the killing of anyone. Besides, that doesn't justify the inscription on the banner. The there people in the IDP camps in borno, Yobe and Adamawa who are suffering because of the killings there. And here we are seeing people lying that they are the ones being killed. Is this the foundation you intend to build your country on? A foundation of lies?

1 Like

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by Rose2014: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
testimonyobaoyin:

Didn't You guys say u'll take biafra serious when u see them protesting at the UN building

Wetin come de vex u again?

cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by Rose2014: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
912:

I am not one to celebrate the killing of anyone. Besides, that doesn't justify the inscription on the banner. The there people in the IDP camps in borno, Yobe and Adamawa who are suffering because of the killings there. And here we are seeing people lying that they are the ones being killed. Is this the foundation you intend to build your country on? A foundation of lies?

Who are the people usually referred to by the Yorubas as being butchered in the north?
Your answer to this question will tell me if u're being truthful or mischievous

Btw I can get those Yoruba comments in a day or two and create a thread on it. They even blackmail me by calling me jobless cos I can very easily fish out some posts when I want to clear a doubt

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by Bobbystanley(m): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Adaowerri111:

adimunma

ke ka ndi owerri anyi di?
Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by Femolacaster(m): 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ndi nwayo!
Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by dunkem21(m): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
grin
Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
omenka:

Do u suffer from short memories, how can u forget so soon the bombing in saint theresa catholic church in abuja dat is filled with igbos and other Biafrans. Biafran has the highest number of catholic worshipper anywhere in Nigeris is a FACT. Biafra NYSC cormembers where killed in the North, igbos where killed more in maidugiri at the early stage of this BokoHaram. Because our gutter media does not report them that is why so many people do not know about it becos they thought it will cause a reprisal attack in the south east if they report it. It is the those that is affected that knows better.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by Candyrain(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Rose2014:

Who are the people usually referred to by the Yorubas as being butchered in the north?
Your answer to this question will tell me if u're being truthful or mischievous

Btw I can get those Yoruba comments in a day or two and create a thread on it. They even blackmail me by calling me jobless cos I can very easily fish out some posts when I want to clear a doubt

@912

I await your response to this question.

How are you doing Rosie?

6 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by 912(m): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
Candyrain:

@912

That I do not know because I don't usually read hate comments. But I will ask you a question of my own:

Who are the actual people being bombed in northern nigeria? Is it really igbos?

1 Like

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by Rose2014: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
Candyrain:

@912

How are you doing Rosie?

My day is going fine but will be finer if the hypocrites on nl can openly admit the truth for once

5 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
Xwayhandsom264:
Biafra Biafra Biafra Biafra my sweet home where I can have light 24 hours,where I can have freedom of movement 24 hours without police arresting me,where I we have freedom of speech and freedom of expression,where Iwe have free education from nursery school to secondry schools,where Biafragovernement we have office where you can go and look for work,where we have good houses,good hospitals,good transport systems,good road,good medicine,good education,,good protection from Biafra police and army,where Biafra government we be paying people who don't yet have any job to do,where Biafra government we be helping her citizens to pay houserent,hospital bills,etc.Where Biafra government we builda houses for migrants and also build a house where poor people can sleep without payment.............Biafra we be number one civilize country in theworld,,,,,,,,,,,free Biafraand see what we called civilization............Biafra are naturally republican,,,,,,,,GOD BLESS BIAFRA,GOD BLESSS ISRAEL

Fellow Nigerians, have you ever read something so stttupid that your eyes squint by reflex?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) by omenka(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
brize:
and maybe it's the hausas that was killed in churches when they go to pray... .. HYPOCRITE
This is the stupidity I'm talking about. Did anyone carry out any analysis that concluded "Igbos formed the highest number of those killed in the attack in churches"?? Are Igbos the people that attend Churches the most in Nigeria or is there any stat that shows they form the bulk of the congregation in Churches bombed in the north??

You can get your biafra but you can't lie about "genocide against biafrans" in the "north" because it is an insult on the memory of those who died in the north. When things get to a head and you guys are asked to "substantiate your claims of genocide against your people in the north", what facts are you gonna put forward?? Are the attacks not largely random and at most having indigenous northerners as victims??

Haba, make una dey talk small truth sometimes. The lies are piling up and such lies are only gonna make people take you guys far less seriously.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Realities Of War (photos) / BREAKING NEWS!!! Obasanjo Drops Strong Warning To Buhari – The Game Is Gradually / Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.