Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? (1235 Views)

Where There's Will, There's Is A Way(photo)...Lol / I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? / Save My Marriage Today - Is Divorce Your Way Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by bomakris(f): 12:08pm On May 05, 2009
It will not be new if am poured with words of insult but i just need to express what am feeling right now.

I have been going out with this girl for the past 11yrs, i love her but the truth is that i can't marry her due to some circumstances beyound my control. she knows that too but she keeps on saying that it will work out.

Is never in me to have plunged into another relationship but because of this problem i found my self in the arms of another who infact loves me dearly and in return i love her too to the extend of telling her that i would have married her immediately if she was the one i first met. She is my Idea of wife, she is a wife material, having the qualities of not just a woman but a wife.

Sometimes i feel she is disguising but i realise she is not, just been her real self and very very understanding.

Here comes my problem, i don't want to hurt my first girl because of the time she has invested in the relastionship aslo i do not want to hurt my present girl because of how good she is to me.

I have never been confused in my life but this am really confused.

What do i do and how do i go about it cos i don't want to let go of my present girl and i don't want to hurt old girl too.
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by Moyola(f): 12:25pm On May 05, 2009
bomakris:

I have been going out with this girl for the past 11yrs, i love her but the truth is that i can't marry her due to some circumstances beyound my control. she knows that too but she keeps on saying that it will work out.

Mind tellin what the "circumstances" are? undecided Has she got some sort of incurable illness. . . AIDS?. . . jus askin! tongue

If the "circumstances beyond your control" is reasonable enough to end your 11yrz relationship. . . then. . . undecided

Whateva, you are in the best position to decide who you really wanna marry.
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by seyilah: 1:22pm On May 05, 2009
i know ao u feel but u r in the right position to write ur own script
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 05, 2009
are you a lezzer?
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by sistawoman: 1:57pm On May 05, 2009
Please answer a few questions for me:

How old are you all (both girls and you)
Level of education
Amount of time with girl #2
Who makes your heart flutter when you think of them
What is keeping you and girl #1 from Marrying is this a perm. thing or something that can be worked out.
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by bomakris(f): 3:15pm On May 05, 2009
I am old enough for marriage and the girls in question too.

Well am a graduate.

At least a year plus.

I think the both of them but when am with #2 i feel like a man. she has this kind of spirit i found so captivating.

Well, for that i can't even explain is complicated more than i thought.
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by sistawoman: 3:46pm On May 05, 2009
is what is keeping you from marrying #1 something that can be worked out?
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by Nobody: 12:07am On May 06, 2009
bomakris:

Well, for that i can't even explain is complicated more than i thought.

if you cant explain the reason why you cant marry number 1 then you shouldnt put half stories in here.
there is no way someone can give you a mature advice UNLESS they know the WHOLE story.
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by ifyalways(f): 8:33am On May 06, 2009
@Poster,ur profile says female and u are here yarning abt girlfriends?are u a lebian  undecided
Plus,are you not the one who wrote this  shocked shocked shocked
bomakris:

From the outset he told me he has a girl friend then i foolishly accepted cos he promise as time goes on everything we be normal that i should pls bear with him and as that time thier link was not close also is not my wish for him to gilt another girl for my sake.

I traveled and i return for him to tell me that so many things happen between his other girl . He does not want to lose me neither his other girl.

He humiliated me on several ocassions.

for instance denying me in front her,

Not wanting the other girl to know about our relationship.

To the extend he ask is mum to wallk me out of is house cos is other girl is coming to see him or that i should have call before coming with that flamsy excuse.

Yet he comes back begging that  i should understand that he does not  need confrontations that is why he is acting that  to me and that am the one  who understand better. he does not want to lose me.

He always ask me to be patient that he knows what is doing. The fact is that is always honest, even knowing well that it hurt he rather present you the truth than lies may be that is why am so blinded by him that i know the right thing to do but i can't do it.

The truth of the matter is that the girl is there before me and i am woman with feelings that want her to be hurt neither do want myself to be hurt too.

However, i do not want to lose him. Am confuse i don't know what to do.

is this some super story?
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by FBS: 9:40am On May 06, 2009
phuck. This is comedy central. grin
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by bomakris(f): 9:52am On May 06, 2009
ifyalways:

@Poster,ur profile says female and u are here yarning abt girlfriends?are u a lebian  undecided
Plus,are you not the one who wrote this  shocked shocked :ois this some super story?

It is not a super story neither am I a lesbian but i just want to position myself as the guy in question to know ur view concerning this issues.
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by bomakris(f): 10:09am On May 06, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

if you cant explain the reason why you cant marry number 1 then you shouldnt put half stories in here.
there is no way someone can give you a mature advice UNLESS they know the WHOLE story.

The reason been that her parents her Christian (Evangelist for that matter) while my parents are moselems and besides that the mum takes me as her own son but the truth is that she does not know that am having her fair with her daughter.

Also the girl in Question is having a temper that is beyound control and i sat down with elders to present this case, they all have one voice that it will not be good if i go ahead to marry her that it will be disaster.
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by acidrop(f): 10:21am On May 06, 2009
bomakris:

The reason been that her parents her Christian (Evangelist for that matter) while my parents are moselems and besides that the mum takes me as her own son but the truth is that she does not know that am having her fair with her daughter.

Also the girl in Question is having a temper that is beyound control and i sat down with elders to present this case, they all have one voice that it will not be good if i go ahead to marry her that it will be disaster.

are u a lesbian?
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 06, 2009
your story is too confusing. you claim to be a man then a woman then you say "her mum takes me as her own SON"
i think you should start all over again with your story explaining it in plain english from your own point of view.
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by izeek(m): 12:10pm On May 06, 2009
boy girl.
u aint sure which one u are!
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by Fhemmmy: 1:24pm On May 06, 2009
are you a lesbo?
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by Bossman(m): 7:39pm On May 06, 2009
LOL! This is too funny. Go back and start from scratch. You have confused just about everyone here and probably yourself.
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by Akinagirl(f): 9:10pm On May 06, 2009
This would have been a believeable story IF we knew what gender you are and what role you play in this story. Are you male or Female. Or are you both? I'm just saying. Please be more clear so that you can get some reasonable, sound, mature advice. Thank you.
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by bomakris(f): 3:07pm On May 08, 2009
Akinagirl:

This would have been a believeable story IF we knew what gender you are and what role you play in this story. Are you male or Female. Or are you both? I'm just saying. Please be more clear so that you can get some reasonable, sound, mature advice. Thank you.

I want your sincere opinion. So my been girl or boy does not have to stop you from giving a sound and mature advice.
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by bomakris(f): 4:15pm On May 08, 2009
Bossman:

LOL! This is too funny. Go back and start from scratch. You have confused just about everyone here and probably yourself.

I see nothing funny there for me trying to explain the feelings of a man so that you can offer your opinion.
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by sistawoman: 7:09pm On May 12, 2009
R u the girl he cant marry or the one he wants to marry?
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by bomakris(f): 9:32am On May 13, 2009
sistawoman:

R u the girl he cant marry or the one he wants to marry?
[/quote
I am none of the girls above, just a close pal to the guy in question.
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 16, 2009
now u are the close pal to the guy

abeg go to some other forum and stop wasting ppl's time.
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by SeXyBoNE: 11:50pm On May 17, 2009
someone pls call 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by arramyjay: 3:05am On May 18, 2009
I dont really dont knw wht to say,but 11yrs is not a joke,and 4 11yrs u guys cudnt work out the reason it wont work.Do u believe in divorce?
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by bomakris(f): 3:29pm On May 18, 2009
arramyjay:

I dont really dont knw wht to say,but 11yrs is not a joke,and 4 11yrs u guys cudnt work out the reason it wont work.Do u believe in divorce?

I do not believe in divorce but i do not intend to hurt her
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by bomakris(f): 3:56pm On May 18, 2009
salsera:

now u are the close pal to the guy

abeg go to some other forum and stop wasting ppl's time.

if am the close pal to the guy does it stop you from saying your own view? I don't waste peoples time ok.
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by netotse(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2009
bomakris:

if am the close pal to the guy does it stop you from saying your own view? I don't waste peoples time ok.

truth be told u're wasting ppls time, u're not being straightforwad! tell ur story again but this time tell the truth!
Re: I Am Lost Pls Can Someone Show Me A Way Out? by sistawoman: 3:18am On May 20, 2009
I dont understand why he cant marry girl #1 and if he cant marry her then does he not want to ever get married?

if he does want to get married then he knows who he needs to go to and be with.

It is just that simple. What does he want?

(1) (Reply)

Forgive My Husband For Killing My Son, Woman Tells Court / Want A Long, Happy Marriage? Then This Advice Is For You![pic] / For Guys--five Rules About Money And Your Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.