Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians (33407 Views)

Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri / Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians / Iceland Set To Deport Nigerian Couple, Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians by belzabull(f): 7:42am On Oct 26, 2015
most of them are yorubas

2 Likes

Re: UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians by calcal: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2015
politricks:
UK is no mans land. They dont have the right to deport anyone.#sarcasm

this guy must be Ibgo!

1 Like

Re: UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians by Afroconnect: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2015
Let them deport back our country's stolen funds stashed in their banks and businesses.
Re: UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 26, 2015
pansophist:

Why do you need their recognition ? Do they care if you recognize them as an English speaking nation?

Conversely, Nigeria is not an English speaking country as a whole even if one of its official language in English. More than half the Nigerian population can't communicate in English fluently

English is not ONE of "Nigeria" official language, it's "The Official" language and Britain knows, but refuses to acknowledge it, that's my point.
However, do Jamaicans, Guyanas, St kits all speak English fluently?

I just think "Nigerians" and indeed Africans are deceiving themselves by adopting a language the owners doesn't wish to recognize they speak.... Mental slavery it is...

Note: I'm not making a case for the Islamic State of "Nigeria", though.
Re: UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians by Bluffly: 9:13am On Oct 26, 2015
acunon:
I so much hate this Uk of a country, they dnt even treat we Nigerians well.
Why should they treat you well. Must we always be at their mercy? Let us figth ourselves and our government to start putting the rigth system in place. Our environments are not clean, our engineers are not innovative, our doctors are just patronising, we lack branding as a country, we just want to enjoy life and not work it out. Our environments are dirty, no standard way of constructing roads, no elecricity. No quality in Ladership. Mehn.

1 Like

Re: UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians by ransomed: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2015
If they deport, then we should Nationalize all British investments in Nigeria. Tit for Tat, Takah me i Daboh you.
Re: UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians by omoeso(m): 9:48am On Oct 26, 2015
S'oro Niyen?

1 Like

Re: UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians by blackprowler: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2015
Since Nigeria is such an eldorado where British investors are falling over themselves to come and invest, it's only natural to allow 29,000 Nigerians in Britain to also return and be part of the great success story. NIGERIA IS A JOKE!

2 Likes

Re: UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians by blackprowler: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2015
Drkul:
Yekpa, even as Nigeria is overpopulated

Na Britain help you overpopulate am? Keep "borning". Child is a gift from God. Let's increase the gift self: 7 children per woman. NIGERIA IS A JOKE!

2 Likes

Re: UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians by blackprowler: 10:33am On Oct 26, 2015
acunon:

Been illegal or legal does'nt makes you to be treated well in the UK, they hate Nigerians with full bolded passion!

Nigerians deserve to be hated. The British aren't even doing it because they're a civilised country. Oh, nothing is always completely bad: I somehow wish there was still Adolf Hitler and Nigerian pathetic life will be quickly understood

2 Likes

Re: UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians by klax(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Honestly buhari regime is NOT A BLESSING for Nigeria. This is one of the most horrible moment in Nigeria history from the last 20 years pls check all records of past regime clinically and you will get the fact pls pls and pls No APC idiot should even read my post talkless of responding or quoting me plsss
Re: UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians by izyericson: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
time for body movement, not only body language
Re: UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians by kayalla(f): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Laredojohn:

“I think about 29,000 Nigerians have been designated to be deported.

“We are insisting that due process must be followed before Nigerians are really removed from the UK to Nigeria,’’ he said.

Mr. Bamgbose gave four conditions that should be met by the UK immigration office before the commission could accept the migration and deportation agenda.

“First, we must ensure that they are really Nigerians; they are medically fit to travel; all the legal processes must have been completed and that they have role to play in Nigeria.

“You do not expect someone who has not been to Nigeria for 30 years to 40 years, and does not have any family and you want to deport him.

“He will constitute social problems to us in Nigeria; so these are the sore points at this moment that we have,’’ the envoy said.

what is this nonsense?
if they deport Nigerians from UK what happens to UKs' in Nigeria, flight no dey go there, We should stop being foolish and letting every country treat us like aliens, India deport Nigerians, Chad deport Nigerians, Ghana chase Nigerians, wetin happen and we still let their own stay in Nigeria and we even serve them.
Govt. better do something o, give then tit for tat make dem see as e dey sweet, or mef go de-Nigeria myself.

1 Like

Re: UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians by lattychem: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
help me to tell baba fagbemi to send that AFOSE and OLUGBOHUN through DHL because I don't want to be deported......... grin
Re: UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians by Babs612000(m): 3:03am On Oct 27, 2015
klax:
Honestly buhari regime is NOT A BLESSING for Nigeria. This is one of the most horrible moment in Nigeria history from the last 20 years pls check all records of past regime clinically and you will get the fact pls pls and pls No APC idiot should even read my post talkless of responding or quoting me plsss
How months has he stay in office that you are saying is regime is not a blessing for Nigeria what about a party that rule Nigeria for 16 years messed up the country with courrption.
Billions of £ are been stolen and nothing happens to those that stolen the money.( courrption is not stealing)
Re: UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians by 400billionman: 10:41am On Oct 27, 2015
Faahola deported Igbos fron Lagos and yorubas rejoiced.

Just like Boko haram bombed churches in the north in 2011 and muslims rejoiced.

UK has no problem.. Nigerians are the problems of Nigerians.
Re: UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians by mkbessman(m): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
justwise:

That is not true.

is Turkey also bad?
Re: UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians by robosky02(m): 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
360ng:
okay

are u sure?
Re: UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians by Lucasbalo(m): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
kayalla:

what is this nonsense?
if they deport Nigerians from UK what happens to UKs' in Nigeria, flight no dey go there, We should stop being foolish and letting every country treat us like aliens, India deport Nigerians, Chad deport Nigerians, Ghana chase Nigerians, wetin happen and we still let their own stay in Nigeria and we even serve them.
Govt. better do something o, give then tit for tat make dem see as e dey sweet, or mef go de-Nigeria myself.
That's the main reason the leadership of Nigeria drags the country out of the hellhole she's in. No country respects Nigeria anymore and you and I know why.
Re: UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians by futurewise11(m): 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
vickyrotex uncle is coming back home so soon. Owo jona,owo wo igbo. grin
Mo mangbadun yin.
Re: UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians by Horus(m): 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3KSF79V4ns

[size=15pt]29,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From UK[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

1,000 Vehicles Trapped In Kaduna As Youths Barricade Road - Photos / Welcome To Akure (Pictures) / Baggage Abandoned By Arik Air At A New York Airport. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.