Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) (9178 Views)

Kebbi Sickle Cell Association (KESCA) Marks World Sickle Cell Day (Photos) / Ambode Marks World Malaria Day In Makoko Slum / 2016 World Polio Day Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by AlexReports(m): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
It was beautiful and colourful sight to behold has over 5 thousand rotarians, volunteers, celebrities, and guests took a 2km walk from the old parade ground in Abuja yesterday, 24th October to mark the World Polio Day. 
The Rotary District Governor Dr Mike Omotosho who addressed the mammoth crowd thanked everyone who took out time to come and support the event and also those that have been in constant support in the course at eradicating of polio in Nigeria, he noted also that the Nigerian experience had shown that battling polio is not only about vaccinations, but also waging a complex war of logistics and winning over the hearts and minds of the people.

Nigeria has brought the world one major step closer to being polio free.

The event follow later in the evening with the Inter-state Parasoccer Competition.

Rotary Ambassador Sanni Danja who was present at the occasion called on other celebrities in Nigeria to also come out and support this notable course.

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/10/polio-fight-nigeria-marks-world-polio.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by nairalandmaster(f): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
well composed. nice info op
Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by TELLHIT(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Okay
Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by Young03(m): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
cool n nice
Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by AlexReports(m): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
@alexreports30

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by LastSurvivor: 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
LastSurvivor and Solomon was there live..
Nigeria will be totally polio free if the remaining northeners will be going for immunization..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by Demmocrats(m): 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
I pray that soon polio will be a thing of the past.
Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by An2elect2(f): 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
Looove this smiley
Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by Dottore: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
Na waka waka dey cure polio?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by zed24: 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
9ice1
Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by JaypeeAnics(m): 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
OK that's good...pls today is my birthday I need ur likes....or u do a 2km walk for me.....choose one
Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by damton(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
Walk of awareness. Good.
Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by TELLHIT(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
Okay
Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by ADULTBASE(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
This made me remember AREGBESOLA O-WORK IN OSUN angry !
O-O-O-O-O-O-GBENI!
Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by Dronedude(m): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
I hope they will share the gala share the booze, the booze the booze. everybody want to groove, the groove, the groove.

As far as FG dey pay.
Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by MizFrances(f): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nice
Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
h
Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by Vicjay1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Fellowship
Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by ajuwarhodes(f): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
B
Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hypocrisy is when Buhari supports the independence of Palestinians but arrests Nnamdi Kanu for clamouring for Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by youngberry001(m): 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
alright that's good
Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by ajuwarhodes(f): 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
Na this one go help those living with polio lead a comfortable life
Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
When ever I ear Poilo wat do come to my mind is Chief Mrs Stella Obasanjo....... She rili Fought Polio when she was alive. RIP Ma

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Gej achieved a remarkable success on polio...incase u dnt knw Nigeria has bin marked polio free
Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by Benfaco: 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
pls guys I won't lie today is not birthday but I won a 1k recharge card over man u vs mufc predict and win.

pls DASH me likes....

Abeg....
Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by raziboi(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
good
Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by ojay72(m): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
2KM walk? I dey waka go Canaan land? Abeg I rather make cool cash with my phone, from home. Check my signature joor.
Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by sushieater: 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
Where's Sir Emeka Offor? im really carry this Polio Matter for head.. Nice one
Re: Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) by xender(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
nhot badt

L T C ..last 2 comment 4 first page.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can One Do A D&c In Abuja? / Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People / Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.