Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC (19324 Views)

Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside At The Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya / Gbenga Ashafa's 61st Birthday: Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside Attend / No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
PORT HARCOURT – Former governor Chibuike Amaechi, governorship candidate,of the All Progressive Congress, Dr Dakuku Peterside Sunday expressed gratitude to God for the Tribunal’s judgement which nullified the election of governor Nyesom Wike.

Speaking Sunday evening at a forum of the party in Port Harcourt Amaechi said those familiar with his political history know that things sometimes don’t come easy.

He said they won the tribunal judgement by the grace of God. ” You can pay all the money you want to pay but if God says it is not your turn it is not your turn. It is God that gave the victory at the tribunal.

Even if we win at the Supreme Court it is still not yet time for celebration

This is not a new path for those of you who know me. We did not know they had fixed Saturday for judgement, here we are to thank God.”

The former governor told the gathering to turn to Luke chapter 17 reading from verse 11. The story is about one of the lepers who came back to express gratitude to God after they were healed of leprosy.

He charged his followers to learn to thank God, saying God had been there for him. He said he became a governor at 34 and fifty, a(the crowd echoed Minister). He said he will ever be grateful to God.

He called on his followers to continue to,pray for victory politically.

On his part, Peterside said he was hopeful that the party will win the rerun election ordered by the tribunal.

He called on members of the party to be peaceful and continue to conduct themselves decently.

He went into memory lane, saying that it was in October 2007 former governor Amaechi secured a court Supreme Court judgement that installed him governor of the state, adding that this October again a tribunal ruled, annulling the last governorship election.

Former governor Amaechi who spoke to newsmen on the sideline of the event also expressed assurance that the party will reclaim the state.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/amaechi-dakuku-say-victory-in-sight-for-apc/

cc; lalasticlala

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by Adaowerri111: 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
true

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by dustmalik: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
I agree

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by shepherd77: 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
It gonna be a tough one btw Peterside and Wike. I have the feeling Wike is going to win though i sorry APC.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by Dannyset(m): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Amaechi, Amaechi! The lion and pastor of Ubiama.
Wike be forming thuggery instead of him to come and beg. Minister Amaechi and Govnr Dakuku, I sight una.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by lyricalpontiff(m): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
My mentor
Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by franchizy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
Its already settled in Heaven that peterside is the anointed candidate by God and he will defeat wike.

What a mighty God Peter side serve.

We Rivers people are solidly behind Peter side.

Wike will weep and sorrow. He can't fight God. The blood of the innocent people he murdered will speak on his head.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by ishiamu(m): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Amaechi Bleep yyou

Dakuku Bleep u 2 as well

We meet at the apeal court or polling boots

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by Fatherherokay(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Intriguing
Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by flozybk(f): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
this shows dat God is alive and when u take what u can't give...wike killed many innocent souls just to get power by all means but what is the result today...

God is alive and watching
me too am watching and waiting to go and cast my vote which wike prevented me from doing
CHANGE has come to stay

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by wildchild1: 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
True talk...

In other news 200pairs of unisex TOMS shoes available for sale #BackByPopularDemand
https://www.nairaland.com/2392439/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes/1
Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by AYOdeji2102: 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
Na so

Overweight has been attributed to be one of the major causes of
sexual dissatisfaction in both male and female.Don't wait until you're
replaced by your spouse" Get rid of the excess fats with a natural programme....
follow this trend below for more details
https://www.nairaland.com/2427877/get-back-sexy-look-confidence#39247217
Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by rozayx5(m): 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
he shud pass.dakuku the weed he is smoking grin grin grin grin

SS say no to.abokey peoples congress
u cant force it on us

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
Like 4 Wike, Share 4 Peterside (anybody who wins here is the winner, believe me)

20 Likes 77 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by Dottore: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
Amaechi, teaching Wike and others the nitty gritty of politics since his days as a House of Assembly speaker.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by missangela: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=flozybk post=39360122]this shows dat God is alive and when u take what u can't give...wike killed many innocent souls just to get power by all means but what is the result today...

God is alive and watching
me too am watching and waiting to go and cast my vote which wike prevented me from doing
CHANGE has come to stay[/quote

Apc is using tribunals to steal the peoples mandate

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by abbaapple: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
All hail Chibuike Oluwalehinmi Uhunnoma Chukudifu Rotimi Floodmayweather Amaechi.
Lion of Ubima
The heartache of Otuoke
The Ihedinabia 1 of Ikwere
Above all, The man who chases the clueless one from Aso Rock

You are mouthed!
grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by shaddoww: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
Una don get mouth nao, about 5days ago, una no fit do all dis mouth making oo
Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by godoluwa(m): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
in as much as I dont have much interest in Rivers state matter because none of candidate will benefit me in no way, we need to be realistic. the tribunal judgement is a well written script by Buhari & his APC hypocrites. I cant imagine a situation whereby military men becomes witness in the court, moreover Governorship & HOA election was held in the same day & tribunal ruled that no governorship election but upheld the HOA election. its unfortunate that most Nigerian youths especially on nairaland are blind & have lost their sense of reasoning. the hail known THIEF. I just pity those that we loss their lives in the coming rerun election tho.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by babamoha(m): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
God is watching in 100 D.
Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by ibkgab001: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
No.....In other news from the other divide

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by maxiuc(m): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wike must win APC Must cry

Registered newly in space booking association

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
I see APC winning the rerun...

On nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by fratermathy(m): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dakuku has the charisma of a leader! He would sure be better for Rivers State!

Wike has the popularity but he is NOT a Governor material. He appears too violent and convoluted. He doesn't look like one who would listen to others!

Although we cannot judge by appearances alone, I believe that Rivers will fair well under Dakuku. If Wike had any blueprint for Rivers state, he wouldn't have been so busy obsessing with Amaechi! He would have started work heads on rather than make noise and concoct wives' tales about Amaechi's alleged corrupt practices.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by Pidggin(f): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
As long as Buhari no be God, APC go loose

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dakuku is a learner.
Wike will win

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by iambabaG: 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
It's funny hw u guys will be selecting d winner.. It's up 2 d registered rivers peeps 2 vote! U guys should take a chill pill
Remember GEJ won by a landslide on nairaland
Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by Demmocrats(m): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
LET ME JUST MAKE A COMMON SENSE FROM THIS. AMEACHI SHOULD BE MADE MINISTER OF COMMON SENSE. ABI BAWO?
Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by macaranta(m): 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
This sudden confidence is a cause for concern...Let's not be blinded by partisan politics.It is dangerous for our democracy if the Executive Via APC is manipulating the judiciary to seek annulment of PDP power states(Rivers,Akwa Ibom,Abia and Delta).

An Objective and Well meaning Nigerian will ask...Has any APC won state been annulled in favor of a pdp candidate?
Why now?Just after the ministerial screening.
Someone earlier said the ruling Judge is related to the President...then there is conflict of interest in that ruling and it could be seen as biased.
I am neither PDP nor APC ,but this recent trend of annulling PDP-Held positions is a recipe for chaos.
All those following APC with a zombies loyalty ,think properly before you spew thrash.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
Aluta continua
Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC by efilefun(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lol and Wike is about to bow to the LION Of ND, the only MINISTER of COMMON SENSE grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2997839_11_jpeg_jpeg1a846cf0f989e5f5054142b3a83a9fd4

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Quit Notice: Shettima Meets Arewa Youths In Abuja (pics) / 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid / Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.