Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President (58951 Views)

Biography Of Late Nigerian Politician Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola MKO / "Meet The Late Nigerian Man With Mystery Of Wednesday In His Life". Photos / Mother Of Late Nigerian Footballer, Rashidi Yekini Is N2 Million Naira Richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by GloryGloryRufus(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2015
Life is not all about money making , is also about making heaven, I wish her safe journey to heaven, I do not pray that people should go to hell but devil must go to hell.
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by lekankolade(m): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2015
fpeter:

Sorry there's no repentance after death....no forgiveness of sins in the grave.
Tor...if u said so..i've not been there though
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2015
Its funny...some gurls weh deh open leg pass their bible...go come here deh drop insult for the human
U fukked lyk 5 guys last week alone..u no b virgin .....at least she used wat she had to get wat she wanted....abeg which car u deh drive...hw many houses u get....mttchew.......her choice ,her life..mnd nw her death.........nt saying wat she did was ryt ooo bt.....read d last line again
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by mrhipup(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2015
"Sometimes, I would declare fasting and prayer for business to come. Whenever I’m fasting, I don’t go out or ‘do’ that day"
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by otiigba1(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2015
dejavu231:
i wanted to engage you but being that you are a member of the christian wing fans of prostitutes made me realize you'd beat me here so i have decided to engage or pale with you on another topic... grin

well., aren't we all so called christians hypocrites? Yes we are! grin grin
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by fpeter(f): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
lekankolade:

Tor...if u said so..i've not been there though

Honey, It's in your Bible. Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
you know yourself. take a bow bro grin

otiigba1:
well., aren't we all so called christians hypocrites? Yes we are! grin grin
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by luluosas(m): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Profbrian:
bro how you na? Its been long. How about your blog osamkpa temwanta? Thats if i could remember. Pls we need to talk. There is an ongoing revival in the Spirit realm. We need to be a partaker of this. How do i reach you? GOD bless you
You are welcome. You can call or whatsapp me on 08144845524. My blog is still live by the grace of GOD.
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by phrezzz: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
magicminister:

I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF SHE ENDS UP IN HEAVEN WHILE YOU END UP IN HELL.
THE FACT THAT SHE IS A PROSTITUTE DOESN'T MAKE HER LESS HUMAN.
JESUS EVEN LET A PROSTITUTE WASH HIS FEET AND HE BLESSED THE PROSTITUTE.
ONE OF THE CONDEMNED CRIMINALS THAT WAS NAILED ALONG SIDE JESUS ENDED UP IN HEAVEN WITH HIM.
IN THE END, ITS NOT ABOUT WHAT THE WORLD THINKS OF YOU.
ITS ABOUT WHAT JESUS THINKS OF YOU.

Oshey pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed / 10 Slangs Only Nigerians Can Understand (hilarious) / Snake Killed In My Vicinity While Trying To Lay Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.