Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

ACHI WITH EGUSI - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / ACHI WITH EGUSI (4511 Views)

How To Prepare Egusi Soup - - The Ultimate Guide / How To Cook Delicious Achi And Okazi Soup / Is It True Dat Achi-soup Makes A Man To B Impotent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACHI WITH EGUSI by Brigy: 1:19pm On May 05, 2009
Hello pal,s ,

Since the bread and the soup has been cosing commotion let be more specific.
some one said  egusi and achi is act of management , you see that,s one thing about we Nigerian,s ,
we don,t valley what we have. I have been in Europe for 18 yrs and am still in Europe to day  now tell
me , how much is egusi that i can,t afford?

EGUSI WITH ACHI AND BITTER LEAVE

1kg  0f cow or goat meat          2 cups of egusi                                                                                       
          1 medium   stock fish                   2 liters of water                     
          1  big fresh or dry fish                  salt
          1 big onions                                 bitter leave
          2 big spoon of red oil                  2 spoons of achi
           peper  ( as you like)
           maggi  (big cube  3)
           sea food 250gr or (isam)

wash and boil the meat and stockfish then fish, add onions salt peper and maggi allow it to boil then add water  allow it to boil then the red oil after boiling for 10 munites add egusi after a little while add achi and the remaining ingredients.

Re: ACHI WITH EGUSI by AmakaOne(f): 2:29pm On May 05, 2009
@brigy

You don't need to create multiple IDs to respond to yourself.

2nd post sent to recycle bin
Re: ACHI WITH EGUSI by mamag3: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2009
Where are the moderators?
They need to come and recycle this disgusting post.
Re: ACHI WITH EGUSI by prettycy(f): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2009
dat soup is very very disgusting. grin
Re: ACHI WITH EGUSI by Fhemmmy: 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2009
what is achi?
Re: ACHI WITH EGUSI by mamagee6(f): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2009
What a mess.
Re: ACHI WITH EGUSI by Fhemmmy: 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2009
I bet it is how the guy takes the pix, cld be a nice meal oh, though, have no idea what achi is

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Sardine Or A Fanciful Doughnut / 12 Tricks To Flatten Your Stomach For Good. / 20 Benefits And Uses Of Cucumbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.