Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Rivers Tribunal Ruling; The Underground Forces Exposed!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Tribunal Ruling; The Underground Forces Exposed!!!! (1383 Views)

Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers / Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn / Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Tribunal Ruling; The Underground Forces Exposed!!!! by drss(m): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
- Buhari (The Zoo President)
- DSS Militia (Duara Security Service headed by APC member)
- Tribunal Chairman (Buari's Inlaw and APC fanatic)
- APC Chairman (Tinubu's Satellite and Eavesdropper)
- Judiciary (Dominated by A.b.o.k.i all of them APC Extremist)
- Ameachi ( Former Governor. A BIG Thieve desperately working to cover his CRIMES against Rivers people with Kuku Peterside)
Sinopsis.
The grand plan is to cover Ameachi (their partner in crime) so as to save buari's hypocritical anti corruption image to the world.
Huge sums of Rivers State funds was used to sponsor Buari's election campaign. They need Peterside as governor to shield themselves from investigation and hide their corrupt deeds from d public.
Buari's so call anti corruption is a SHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What Next?
Buari can go ahead and upturn the governorship elections in remaining PDP states like Delta, Akwa Ibom, Taraba and Calaber in favour of APC.
He should not forget to RIG Bayelsa and Kogi coming elections. ThanKgod A Thieve accused of STEALING money mend for purchase of School Children's books is now head of INEC.
Anything that will speed up and bring d total collapse of d Zoo is welcome!!!

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal Ruling; The Underground Forces Exposed!!!! by divinehand2003(m): 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
If the tribunal upheld the elections, there would have been so much noise of backyard bribery, but since it annulled the elections, another public outcry of partisan involvement. I dont envy the tribunal at all ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Tribunal Ruling; The Underground Forces Exposed!!!! by tomakint: 12:11am On Oct 26, 2015
The 'I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody' was a big scam afterall to unwary Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal Ruling; The Underground Forces Exposed!!!! by Orjioorji(f): 3:22am On Oct 26, 2015
Buhari is just shameless he think he is above the law.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal Ruling; The Underground Forces Exposed!!!! by segunan: 5:46am On Oct 26, 2015
drss:
- Ameachi ( Former Governor. A BIG Thieve desperately working to cover his CRIMES against Rivers people with Kuku Peterside)
Sinopsis.
The grand plan is to cover Ameachi (their partner in crime) so as to save buari's hypocritical anti corruption image to the world.
Huge sums of Rivers State funds was used to sponsor Buari's election campaign. They need Peterside as governor to shield themselves from investigation and hide their corrupt deeds from d public.

You are so dumb and can't see beyond your nose
What Next?
Buari can go ahead and upturn the governorship elections in remaining PDP states like Delta, Akwa Ibom, Taraba and Calaber in favour of APC.
He should not forget to RIG Bayelsa and Kogi coming elections. ThanKgod A Thieve accused of STEALING money mend for purchase of School Children's books is now head of INEC.
Re: Rivers Tribunal Ruling; The Underground Forces Exposed!!!! by sojide: 6:21am On Oct 26, 2015
Heaven knows that election was rigged in niger delta. Change is not negotiable. Stop crying!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal Ruling; The Underground Forces Exposed!!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:26am On Oct 26, 2015
tomakint:
The 'I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody' was a big scam afterall to unwary Nigerians!
You never believed in "I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody," where is the basis of you calling it a scam? Try to be logical.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal Ruling; The Underground Forces Exposed!!!! by kennybabs1980: 6:34am On Oct 26, 2015
drss:
Sinopsis.

What Next?
Balderdash, go n die!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Tribunal Ruling; The Underground Forces Exposed!!!! by drss(m): 6:47am On Oct 26, 2015
sojide:
Heaven knows that election was rigged in niger delta. Change is not negotiable. Stop crying!
and elections in northern states was very credible with no magumagu even with masive under age voting, an electoral chairman's account was funded with N15 million bribe money? Continue. Anything to disintegrate d zoo is welcomed.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Tribunal Ruling; The Underground Forces Exposed!!!! by drss(m): 6:55am On Oct 26, 2015
tomakint:
a big scam!

(1) (Reply)

What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? / 2016 Budget In Graphics By Budgit / Why I Visited President Buhari – Father Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.