Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Igbo Are Over 70% Of Rivers , Wike Will Not Loss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Are Over 70% Of Rivers , Wike Will Not Loss (1027 Views)

SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) / Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong / APC Was Relying On Lies, Propaganda And Federal Might To Take Rivers- Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Are Over 70% Of Rivers , Wike Will Not Loss by manck2: 12:25am On Oct 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Igbo Are Over 70% Of Rivers , Wike Will Not Loss by nairalandmaster(f): 12:25am On Oct 26, 2015
well composed. nice info op
Re: Igbo Are Over 70% Of Rivers , Wike Will Not Loss by manck2: 12:27am On Oct 26, 2015
Apc pick the wrong state to go for rerun.

It is a pdp state.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Over 70% Of Rivers , Wike Will Not Loss by sandraokosun: 12:30am On Oct 26, 2015
Tunder fire ur left balls. Is rivers an igbo state. Or just the regular immigrants that have over 80% of their voter registration in their igbo state of origin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Over 70% Of Rivers , Wike Will Not Loss by ademusiwa5: 12:37am On Oct 26, 2015
I reject that in Jesus name. Let avoid violent. Let avoid civil war. And stop cheating others

Even the bible does not want us to cheat others. We are looking at the satellite pictures. The igbos are majority.

I don't support wrong.

Give what is to God to God

The igbos are very tribalistic, and they will result to violent. You already seen them protest about Biafra. Avoid violent
Re: Igbo Are Over 70% Of Rivers , Wike Will Not Loss by ademusiwa5: 12:43am On Oct 26, 2015
cool cool undecidedd
Re: Igbo Are Over 70% Of Rivers , Wike Will Not Loss by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 26, 2015
ademusiwa5:
I reject that in Jesus name. Let aviod violent. Let aviod civil war. And stop cheating others

Even the bible does not want us to cheat others. We are looking at the satellite pictures. The igbos are majority.

I don't support wrong.

Give what is to God to God

The igbos are very tribalistic, and they will result to violent. You already seen them protest about Biafra. Avoid violent
Baboon. Name one event igbos are violent. And when has a peaceful protest turn to violence. God punish you. Ezi

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Over 70% Of Rivers , Wike Will Not Loss by McKren(m): 1:16am On Oct 26, 2015
OP is an anti-Igbo APC e-rat trying to drive a wedge amongst the people of River State

Guess what. The real voters are not on nairaland! Your scheme has failed!

Wike will upturn this kangaroo judgement at the court of appeal

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Over 70% Of Rivers , Wike Will Not Loss by manck2: 1:37am On Oct 26, 2015
The judge should be fired.

Something looks wrong in that decision. He should appeal the decision.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Over 70% Of Rivers , Wike Will Not Loss by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 26, 2015
sandraokosun:
Tunder fire ur left balls. Is rivers an igbo state. Or just the regular immigrants that have over 80% of their voter registration in their igbo state of origin

Typical Ignorant yoruba man who has never left hs region. He sits in his great grand grand father's house to type this hogwash. There is is a reason why PH is called Igweocha; an Igbo name. There is a reason why people like Odili, Ameachi, Wike keep winning election against their riverine counterparts...they command a great population. 99.9% of yorubas are oblivious that Igbos are native to Rivers state. Have you heard about Oyigbo, Egbema? Let me educate you... The Igbo, Ikwerre dichotomy only exists in national politics though we are seeing some redirection as of recent, However IN STATE/LOCAL AFFAIRS AND POLITICS...THEY ARE ONE PEOPLE. That's why they keep winning elections against the minorities.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Over 70% Of Rivers , Wike Will Not Loss by Siddeek: 2:13am On Oct 26, 2015
If they like let rivers be 100% biafra and namdi k-alu as their ojukwu. I care less.
Re: Igbo Are Over 70% Of Rivers , Wike Will Not Loss by M4gunners: 2:59am On Oct 26, 2015
Wike will win again and again. The people of rivers state has seen what Apc is trying to get do already in advance.
Re: Igbo Are Over 70% Of Rivers , Wike Will Not Loss by azzima(m): 3:07am On Oct 26, 2015
See English......all these illiterates forming intellectuals on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Over 70% Of Rivers , Wike Will Not Loss by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 26, 2015
Who are all these people trying to cause confusion...?

Okay I heard they are from the country of Western Nigeria...

Now I see how afraid they are when biafra is mentioned....

Yes rivers is Igbos and Anambra is Ijaws....
Are you happy now??

Foolish people...

You should better go and concentrate in your laughable country lol
Re: Igbo Are Over 70% Of Rivers , Wike Will Not Loss by Louisville141(m): 3:58am On Oct 26, 2015
If so, then why did pdp had to rig the first "election"

(1) (Reply)

Of Ignorance, And Wike's Emotional Meltdown. / Minister And Their Portfolio.... / Abia Guber Otti Vs Okezie : Judgment Day Tomorrow 3rd November 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.