Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

The Person Of Rev. King!what Manner Of Man? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Person Of Rev. King!what Manner Of Man? (1825 Views)

Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Person Of Rev. King!what Manner Of Man? by akintoso1(m): 7:21am On Oct 12, 2006
Rev King Impregnated Me 4 Times – Witness
By Abimbola Akosile of THIS DAY NEWSPAPER, 10.12.2006

More startling revelations emerged in court yesterday, in an on-going attempted murder and murder trial involving Lagos clergyman, Mr Emeka Ezeugo alias Dr Reverend King, when his house manager and former co-accused person, Miss Kelechi Chikere, told a stunned court audience how she aborted four pregnancies she got from her alliance with King, and drank his sperm daily for a week, to seal a covenant between them. Hearing continues today.

Kelechi, a slim willowy beauty, who spoke with dread before an Ikeja High Court for nearly two hours yesterday, also told court that she was ordered by the accused General Overseer (G.O.), of the Isolo-based Christian Praying Assembly (CPA), to file a suit at a Lagos High Court to forcefully compel her parents to disown her, so she could serve King totally; even after she suffered an alleged terminal infection in her uterus from her incessant abortions. The trial court, presided over by Justice Olubunmi Oyewole, was also told by one Mr Rapahel Uzoh, father one of the burn victims, how the embattled clergyman forcefully took away his only daughter and set her ablaze for alleged fornication, which eventually resulted in her death, 12 days after the incident.

Above testimonies by the fourth and fifth prosecution witnesses in the three-day old trial, were preceded on Tuesday, October 10, by equally shocking disclosures, when two other witnesses, Detective Sergeant Chris Akpanomo and one of King's top lieutenants, Chiejina Olisa, informed the trial court, on how the accused allegedly formed an army of Church bullies, framed up an allegation of theft involving a sum of N5.5million against the Police, and spear-headed a burn attack on six of his church members over alleged fornication.
King, (currently remanded in Ikoyi Prisons), was alleged to have attempted to murder seven people on July 22, at No. 6B, Canal View, Ajao Estate, Lagos, by pouring petrol on them and setting them ablaze.

Said victims include Olisa Chiejina, Onuorah Chizoba, Uche Chukwu Iwoba, Vivian Ezeocha, Bunmi Olisa, Nwere Jessica, and Ann Uzoh King (who later died in the hospital); an offence punishable under Section 332 of the Criminal Code, Laws of Lagos State, 2003.
Although trial resumed yesterday with closure of Chiejina's cross-examination by accused's counsel, Chief Mike Okoye, Kelechi's evidence-in-chief had on-lookers in court catching their breadth, when she also told court of how King, referred to in a Police statement as His Holiness the Most High Doctor Reverend King, told her to fetch and pour petrol on the alleged victims, before setting them on fire; how the accused turned her into a sex machine while she was living in his residence as house manager, even though she applied as and was formerly known as a High Reverend Sister in the church.
To her, King was her first man in terms of sex.

Kelechi, an undergraduate at the University of Lagos, formerly known as Queen King, in her testimony, also told court, "I cannot give my current address because of fear of accused person.

I joined CPA in 2001, the very first day I came there and I didn't stop until a few days ago. Right from the first day, it has been pains all through. Since I started living with him, no day he doesn't use iron rod on me. I was living in fear and he threatened to kill me and my parents if I ever attempt to leave him".
"He also placed me under covenants. The first one was in 2003 when he ordered me to suck his penis and drink his sperm and I did it because I had no option. He repeated it for a week and told me heavens have declared that I would be his wife. He told me to get a wedding ring and he wedded the two of us in front of two witnesses. He sent N200,000.00 to my mother which she rejected, after which two weeks later, he told me to call the same witnesses (my sister and one Donatus Chiazor) and un-wedded me, since according to him, my mother had spoilt everything".

"I went through all the trauma alone, there was no one to tell. I have never known any man except him, in terms of sex. He turned me into a sex machine. On the fourth abortion, I was told I had an infection called slow poison that was eating my uterus. I told him (accused) but he said 'good' I can lose my womb as long I don't disturb him with my pregnancy".

Kelechi also confirmed that a petition of N5.5million stolen from accused's house by the Police on December 31, 2005, was all a frame-up, corroborating Chiejina and Vivian's earlier testimonies. She called on the court to give her maximum security from the accused person. "My life is in danger. I am dying from an infection in my womb. He wants to kill my family, my sister and her husband. Even if anything happens to me, I don't want anything to happen to my family. I am saying all this so that all the people in CPA would know the truth", she added.
Re: The Person Of Rev. King!what Manner Of Man? by Hndholder(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2006
By their fruit we shall know them.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Benny Hinn - Man Of God Or Scam Artist? / The 8 Most Evil Popes In Catholic History / Who In The World Did Cain Marry???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.