Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

LOL! Nigerian Singer Opens Up About Embarrassing Moment On Set Due To Fanta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LOL! Nigerian Singer Opens Up About Embarrassing Moment On Set Due To Fanta (630 Views)

Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set / Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LOL! Nigerian Singer Opens Up About Embarrassing Moment On Set Due To Fanta by kikelom0(f): 3:42am On Oct 26, 2015
On the second part of upcoming singer, Gogowe's one-month special with blogger, Jide Okonjo, Gogowe opened up about an embarrassing moment she had while shooting the music video to her single "Stand Up" which was directed by MEX.

Gogowe described the embarrassing ordeal when Jide asked her saying:

What was the hardest video for you to shoot? And can you tell us an interesting story you've had while being on set of any of your music videos?

Gogowe then replied:

The hardest video to shoot was probably “Stand Up”. We had to climb to the top of two mountains, and by the time I got to the top of each one, I was already exhausted. In the middle of shooting one of the scenes, I had a stomach upset and it was so embarrassing. I didn’t think all the fanta I drank the day before would take a toll on me. We were on the top of the mountain so there was absolutely nothing that could be done. No restroom, no nothing. lol But thank God, we were still able finish shooting the video.

Eya poor girl. But couldn't she go and do her business in one of the bushes there?

Also within the interview, Gogowe revealed that she has recorded over 12 songs and is currently working on an album. When asked about who she would like to collaborate with, she said:

I would love to work with so many people: Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Donjazzy, Wande Coal, etc. They blow my mind.

Source: http://www.jideokonjo.com/2015/10/a-month-with-gogowe-part-2-music.html#more

Re: LOL! Nigerian Singer Opens Up About Embarrassing Moment On Set Due To Fanta by Demmocrats(m): 3:43am On Oct 26, 2015
Who is she
Re: LOL! Nigerian Singer Opens Up About Embarrassing Moment On Set Due To Fanta by Optional2(f): 4:07am On Oct 26, 2015
Demmocrats:
Who is she
if u ask me na who i go ask

(1) (Reply)

Wow, Manchester United FC Tweets At Nollywood Actress, Susan Peters (pics) / GENEVIEW unclad In A New Photo Shot / See What Peter Okoye Long For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.