Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Buhari Goes To India For Summit On Terrorism, Climate Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Goes To India For Summit On Terrorism, Climate Change (462 Views)

President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing / Nigerians Call Femi Adesina ' A Liar' As Buhari Goes To London Hospital / VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Goes To India For Summit On Terrorism, Climate Change by delmoh: 5:43am On Oct 26, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari will, today, leave for New Delhi to participate in the third Summit of India-Africa Forum, the official platform for the advancement of mutually beneficial relations between India and African nations. The forum was established in 2008.
Buhari, Indian Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi and other participating Heads of State and Government at this year’s summit, are expected to deliberate on issues of common concern to their countries such as climate change and international terrorism.
They would also discuss‎ additional measures aimed at boosting joint collaboration to accelerate the pace of socio-economic development in Africa and India as well as further cooperation for the alleviation of poverty, eradication of hunger, disease and illiteracy.
This summit follows that of Addis Ababa held in 2011.
President Buhari will be accompanied to New Delhi by the Governors of Kano and Delta States; the National Security Adviser, Major General Babagana Monguno (retd), and the permanent secretaries in the ministries of Defence, Power, Communications Technology, Agriculture, Foreign Affairs and Industry, Trade and Investment.
His Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina‎, in a statement, said the president is scheduled to hold bilateral talks with Modi and other senior Indian government officials on Wednesday, ahead of the opening of the summit on Thursday.
Buhari will also meet with chief executive officers of Indian companies with existing or prospective interests in Nigeria before returning to Abuja on Friday, October 30.

http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html
Re: Buhari Goes To India For Summit On Terrorism, Climate Change by tyson99(m): 5:44am On Oct 26, 2015
Safe trip baba sure all this trips yields to something ooo else all the wailers here will tear us into pieces
Re: Buhari Goes To India For Summit On Terrorism, Climate Change by kettykin: 5:54am On Oct 26, 2015
Why is he taking delta governor whose job is on the line and being contested by APC, I
Re: Buhari Goes To India For Summit On Terrorism, Climate Change by Badgers14: 5:55am On Oct 26, 2015
I am pro PMB... But this man need to sit his butt down in Aso rock for a bit angry angry
Re: Buhari Goes To India For Summit On Terrorism, Climate Change by Crystalclara(f): 5:58am On Oct 26, 2015
Alright!
Re: Buhari Goes To India For Summit On Terrorism, Climate Change by benedictnsi(m): 5:59am On Oct 26, 2015
Badgers14:
I am pro PMB... But this man need to sit his butt down in Aso rock for a bit angry angry

gringringringringrin
gringringringrin
gringringrin
gringrin
grin
Re: Buhari Goes To India For Summit On Terrorism, Climate Change by Godfullsam(m): 6:03am On Oct 26, 2015
Safe trip baba.

Buy something come for me oh tongue

Buy me cheese balls grin grin
Re: Buhari Goes To India For Summit On Terrorism, Climate Change by shepherd77: 6:08am On Oct 26, 2015
Safe trip.
Re: Buhari Goes To India For Summit On Terrorism, Climate Change by menix(m): 6:15am On Oct 26, 2015
I have said it nd will say it again.
Before the end of this tenure Buhari will have visited Ram Baran Yadav of Nepal..

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Urges Ooni-elect To Work For National Unity / Lagosians React To Plan By Ambode To Purchase Helicopters For Traffic | Tweets / Ministerial Portfolios: Presidency Denies Speculated List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.