Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,531 members, 7,865,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel (18285 Views)

#sarakivscct: Cross Examination Of First Witness By Defence Lawyer / Defence Lawyer Reveals Details Of Fraud Petitions Against Saraki / Revealed: Why IPOB Replaced Kanu’s Lead Defence Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by sandraokosun: 10:41am On Oct 26, 2015
fi di fi! Always loosing millions as if na handset. Money of millions range don turn wetin dem they carry everywhere like 20naira. Diaezani akabio etc have all lost million like ths. Fi di fi share the money

2 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by mrhipup(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2015
is it $200,000 or $100,000 which is it
Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by ubikings: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2015
Stop the blackmail ooooooooo
Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by destinysaid(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2015
God don catch am, angry nonsense, probably one of the compromised judges from the previous thread.

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by dustmalik: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2015
efilefun:
When Sahara reporters reported the news earlier that they planning to share some funds among themselves in that hotel, everyone called it propaganda but those who believed the news sprung into action and they got a well deserved share of their "national cake" grin grin grin grin
That is why SR will always remain the best investigative journalism outfit in this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by frankwyte: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2015
Another APC newspaper!
Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by iahmed(m): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2015
Shiooor! A case of ole gbe ole gba!

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by efilefun(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2015
I have never doubted their reports, but those wailers will always complain cuz most of their news are always against what they believe and support
dustmalik:

That is why SR will always remain the best investigative journalism outfit in this country.

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by Jabioro: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2015
Money laundering at work,EFCC we don't need any petition on this matter God had exposed them,Let him/her/team explained further what they doing with such cash on their possession, that contraven the law of land....

2 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2015
THis kind of News only come from The Natrion and Sahara Reporters
Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 26, 2015
THATS GOOD NEWS..NEXT CUSTOMER PLEASE
Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by gonkin(m): 11:05am On Oct 26, 2015
Maybe na the ashewo wen him hook take am. How u dey carry 44m dey waka, na people like am make people wen dey smoke maha dey hope say dem go see millions pick for road
Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by Cholison(m): 11:10am On Oct 26, 2015
With Alex Iziyon the jankara lawyer we are not surprised. Nothing good is expected out of that Tribunal.
Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by prigoz(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2015
Naija police and lie are inseparable "Alkali debunked the claim that the police received N180,000 as bail, stressing that bail was free and that his men would not indulge in such criminal activity."

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by Rukkydelta(f): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2015
Criminals ruling delta state

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by ikaboy: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2015
Omo Delta don enter into one chance again?? Are we caused with bad leaders self??

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by ransomed: 11:31am On Oct 26, 2015
dayo23:
I just came to check the names of the criminals.....and as usual it the yeebos. The chest beaters, thought they said yeebos are hardworking people ooh they meant hardworking criminals!
:-- The month is ending fast and the bio concentration of your drug is waning down. Go for another dosage before you enter market unclad. My little penny though. Thanks.
Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by Apinja2: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Delta State money make these politicians and their lawyers sorry for their people small na .besides the Lawyer can not go to the police because they know the law is just a case of thief theif thief .
Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by XaintJoel20: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2015
"Alkali debunked the claim that the police received N180,000 as bail, stressing that bail was free and that his men would not indulge in such criminal activity". Story for the marine... Not the Nigeria Police I know...

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2015
What happened to converting it to Naira and putting in your bank account?

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by id4sho(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2015
Chinaimporter:
politicians are theifs...lawyers are accomplice and liars so a theif have stolen what was stolen by a theif and given to liars to bribe master liars(tribunal judges) so the money don dissapear forever and God almighty have buttered the bread of the poor by allowing them steal from the rich just like he allowed joshua to loot jerico and allowed moses to loot the ammorites.

i once begged God for money and he didnt give me...then i went to steal millions from my stingy uncle and then asked him for forgiveness and my priest says he have forgiven me and through me now he have blessed many and i never ever miss my tithe of first fruits.....that is how God work...dnt ask for what you can take

ole~barawo kawai,if u were caught.what would u have done.

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by Pennywise(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2015
It is possible no money was lost at all. The lawyer could have pocketted the bribe money and told his client that a police investigation will cause embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by TheNigerianGuy(m): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2015
I gues cashless policy does not apply to nigerian politicians and lawyers otherwise what will they be doing with USD200k and I bet EFCC will not do anything about this.
Na so this country just be

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by Dollarboom: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2015
drsteves:
mhm
drsteves you are a scammer! Return my #1500 credit before I place a curse on you.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by philips70(m): 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
All these and when the authorities decides to act, some useless PDP folks will point their stinking fingers at Buhari. It's obvious PDP is not ready to drop the status quo. All they want are for things to continue the way they have been since 1999. But Nigerians will resist them, they will only keep crying.

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by seanchai555: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Large Sum of Funds In the Hotel , am sure its for His Service.. ... They are all Thieves
Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by JDado: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
HMMMMM WONDERS WILL NEVER END OOO

WIN BIG TODAY FROM OUR CHOICE MATCH PICKS FOR YOU AT [url] picknstake.com[/url]
Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by Chinaimporter: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
id4sho:

ole~barawo kawai,if u were caught.what would u have done.

God will not allow me to be caught....i am his son and he love me

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by billyG(m): 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
what is a PDP lawyer doing with #40milln in an hotel room?i smell a Rat,to Bribe d Tribunal Judges,if laywer denied no money was missing Y is police disturbing suspect?nawa 4 naija ooo!
Re: Okowa’s Defence Lawyer Loses N44.6m In Delta Hotel by baslone: 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Alkali debunked the claim that the police received N180,000 as bail, stressing that bail was free and that his men would not indulge in such criminal activity.

Only b.astards tell lies! Idiota!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain / Kano Government Floats New Transport Authority / Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.