Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,114 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry (36719 Views)

50 Valentines Day 2016 Images For Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend / Angry Mob In Abuja Set A Branch Zenith Bank Building Ablaze / Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by gem87(f): 8:38pm On May 17, 2006
happened to me
and believe he will neva 4fet dat date ever again cuz i gave him d punishment he deserved n he begged 4 days
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by munachu(f): 8:45pm On May 17, 2006
Do something to make it up to her, Don't EVEN think that apologizing and giving a regular gift will be enough now, you have to DO IT UP, TO DA MAXXXX!
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by DaHitler(m): 8:50pm On May 17, 2006
I have no idea what the birthday of both my sisters are (I cant even trace it down to the month). Yeah, there is definately no way I would remember my girl friend birth day. cheesy
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by munachu(f): 8:53pm On May 17, 2006
[quote="Afeni"]I have no idea what the birthday of both my sisters are (I can't even trace it down to the month). Yeah, there is definately no way I would remember my girl friend birth day. [/quote]

I guess you don't plan on keeping your girlfriend for very long
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by DaHitler(m): 8:54pm On May 17, 2006
I won't be so sure on that. wink
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by gem87(f): 9:35pm On May 17, 2006
lol, innit?
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by lexysexy(m): 7:03pm On May 23, 2006
i never remenbered one of any and i dont know why
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by uchetobi(f): 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2006
Personally, for me we are nearing the end. Because when he is asking me out, he cant forget. It shows he is relaxing and the whole thing is wearing off. He has to come up with a real good explanation and at that I’l spark so it wont happen again. One truth about men. If u allow them a step they’l take a mile. Like my dad always forgets my mum’s birthday and attributes it to stress. I told her its because she tolerates it. All theseguys they wont find it funny o if you forget theirs. Take it from me.
Anyways people have broken up for less
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by hotchic1(f): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2006
@ codec
How can i remember your birthday when you never look any older? - a diplomatic husband responded to his wife when he forgot her birthday.

i feel ya but i aint goin 2 fall 4 dat.its too bad,bt we need 2 knw d reason u've got 4 4gettin such an important date.
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by Dogo444(m): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2007
so what,since she is not going to die lets wait 4 another birthday and let me be notified in time so that i can get her happiness prepared grin
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by abdkabir(m): 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2007
Ordinary Female Friend gan, na wahala.

Not to talk Lover. Double Wahala. shocked shocked shocked
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by abohrandy: 6:16am On Mar 09, 2007
guy na wah for u oh
how u go take forget ur woman he b-day?
not normal @ all

but wait oh what if she forget ur own too?
this thing na two way n not just one way!!!
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by agnesoseka: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2007
well, 4 me, i'll be mad, but as long as ma guy makes up big time 4 it,though there's nothing dat can adequately make up 4 forgettin, bt we re all humans.
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by jaybaby(f): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2007
They alwaz Do---Who cares--Since My Family Remembers--He can go 2  HELL & FREEZ DER cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by Shelly01: 2:40am On Jan 25, 2008
WOW, my boyfriend better not ever forget especially since me and his mom have the same birthday, to forget the birthday of 2 important women in his life would just most def. put him in the dog house for a really really really long time, GUY DON'T EVER FORGET UR GIRLS BIRTHDAY!!!
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by almondjoy(f): 2:45am On Jan 25, 2008
He can forget all he wants. He just has to leave a credit card with me at all times for insurance! cool
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by PurestBoy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2008
let her go to hell for all i care

1 Like

Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2008
she definitely has every right to be angry. angry

it's just like questioning a man's anger should his wife forget to have food on the table on his arrival from work.

Different things matter to us differently.
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by pahtahkee: 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2008
PurestBoy:

let her go to hell for all i care
Now this is not a good way to treat a lady. wink

She deserves your attention and care. Give it to her.
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by pahtahkee: 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ Topic,

I pray I do not. But just in case I do, it shows that I never really paid much attention to her. undecided
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by snazzydawn(f): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2008
if my man forgets my birthday, I will not even ask him to explain why he did. I will silently withdraw because it means I do not mean anything to him. Even if he gave me the whole world after then, it would be a useless venture cos I would not take them from him. If you can do it once, you can do it again. End of story.
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by Busta(f): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2008
@topic,

I will forget his b'day too angry
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by snazzydawn(f): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ busta, that is when he will remember that you do not love him and try to turn everything back on you
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by Busta(f): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2008
snazzydawn:

@ busta, that is when he will remember that you do not love him and try to turn everything back on you
then, let the game begin. I am good at turning the table around games.
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by TheSly: 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2008
It has happened to me. . . . . . . . . embarassed
But God saved me because she called me early and i was like. . .''wuz up'' and she was like. . .whats todays date?
I said errrrmmmm 18? and she said and so. . .? i said and so what? then she told me and i was like ooooo then she hung up. . . cheesy

I don't really have time to cram that. . . . .i am very busy so if i forget. .
Its no problem we'll settle it. . i know how to handle ma shawty wink
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by TOYOSI20(f): 7:24am On Jan 13, 2009
Ermmm. . . . .yeah she has every reason in the world to be upset, angry, pissed, go berserk, throw tantrums. . . , shocked shocked

well u get what I'm on about. . . . undecided
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by ariblaze(m): 7:54am On Jan 13, 2009
get ready to spend

perfumes, dinner and a whole lot of male humbling

she might not really want your mummy

but she will feel better if she has you humbled

lol, drive her to work everyday, drop her off at home

go buy her groceries, apologize a whole lot

and make those cute faces she likes so much
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by rossyluv(f): 2:23pm On May 29, 2009
angry sad shocked cool tongue
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by follypimpi(m): 2:50pm On May 29, 2009
It's really sad i dont have head for Birthdays.
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by whitelexi(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2009
follypimpi:

It's really sad i dont have head for Birthdays.

Dont even have one for names sef. . . I struggle to remember my relatives' names grin
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by follypimpi(m): 3:01pm On May 29, 2009
whitelexi:

Dont even have one for names sef. . . I struggle to remember my relatives' names grin

Same here too grin grin.
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by valondon: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2009
personally, I think its stupid that you HAVE to remember dates, I mean its nice if you do, but a VERY stupid thing to get angry over. Just add this to the list of problems with the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids Dressed In White / Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony / 12 Times Nigerian Pre-wedding Shoots Were Just Extra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.