Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista (763 Views)

Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Barcanista Finally Shows His True Colours / Why Did Barcanista Deactivate His Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 26, 2015
qw

6 Likes

Re: Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 26, 2015
rt
Re: Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista by Elosky20: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2015
man
Re: Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista by McCarlito(m): 8:45am On Oct 26, 2015
That was thorough
Re: Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 26, 2015
All those long post for tonyebacanista

Op you are pushing him forward,what happened to you Cant you be feared,what is your business if he choose to calm down

Nigerians eeeehsad

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista by Setaje(f): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2015
You wrote all this just because Tonye and other Niger deltans refuse to be indentified as igbo? What kind of asslicking is this? Are u not ashamed of yourself. Just imagine. Is it by force? They said don't tamper wiv my identity, what is so difficult to understand. See as you type love letter untop one person. Na wah o. Shame dey even catch me for u

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2015
Setaje:
You wrote all this just because Tonye and other Niger deltans refuse to be indentified as igbo? What kind of asslicking is this? Are u not ashamed of yourself. Just imagine. Is it by force? They said don't tamper wiv my identity, what is so difficult to understand. See as you type love letter untop one person. Na wah o. Shame dey even catch me for u
I dnt think your old email is working. I sent u a mail.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista by Demmocrats(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2015
Yes op the former barcanister was a better wailer this one sometimes missing in action grin
Re: Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista by bettercreature(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2015
Jobless OP,i can't imagine myself spending my limited time to write those nonsense you wrote about
IGBOs are presently hating on him because he refuses to support Biafra!

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista by Alphaoscar: 9:16am On Oct 26, 2015
Barcanista is still the same Barcanista but the problem with some of you is that you all pretend to know him and you expect him to be the attacking dog of the PDP while you expect him to keep shut when your people try to bastardize his heritage and origin.

What pushed him out of APC camp is exactly what you and your ilks are doing to him now but based on the uproar generated by his previous switch of camp he just have to stay put and downplay the effect of your attacks on his personality. You guys not only attack his personality but also abused his people ( some even labelled him a Yoruba parading himself as Ijaw) without any of you rising to his defense except the few fellow ND guys like Truckpusher who is also now been attacked from every angle by his supposed comrades.

You believe barcanista and his ilks are only useful as your arsenal against your enemies but they are useless once their interest is at stake.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista by enkay2go(f): 9:23am On Oct 26, 2015
Wow! See write up. Tonye,over to you
Re: Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista by PRYCE(m): 9:30am On Oct 26, 2015
I think The mods should give him possession of that moniker Barcanista
Re: Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista by carbonmonoxide: 9:32am On Oct 26, 2015
Who is more jobless??

TonyeBarcanista or you that wrote this long trash at past 8 on a monday morning??

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista by honeygirl17: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Op, receive sense ijn Amen
Re: Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2015
Don't forget that an ikwerre man is going to need the igbos to vote for him. Its not time to bring division.
Re: Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista by Samirana360(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2015
c what joblessnes has done 2 dis op

Wait oo..u mean u sat down n wrote all dis rubbish ...how many book(s) hav u written...if none, u ar an i.diot

1 Like

Re: Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista by fx45(m): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2015
There's something about this new TonyeBarcanista that doesn't quite sit well. This new personality is so watered-down and lacks bite. I remember the old Barcanista was a champion of the Lower-Niger Congress. This new one is so pro-Nigeria and sounds compromised. I've been observing him for a while and I'm still observing him.
Re: Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2015
Op is on point....

The accused has lost his taste and value...

I didn't use name since the op didn't give room to insult anybody...
So am respecting that...
Imagine the accuse telling faceless women, how was your night?..
Lemme ask Don't you know where to do your chats??

Besides I support wike
All hail my papa land jaweeh...
Re: Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista by AbuMikey(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2015
I Loved the Barcanista of 2013, He was a friend then.
I revered the Barcanista of 2014, mehn! This Bros can investigate! shocked
But the TonyeBarcanista of post May 29, I respect a lot.

I have My Personal reasons.
Truth be told, this guy is a Rare Gem. With good knowledge and belief in whatever He chooses to involve Himself with.
Re: Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2015
dc

1 Like

Re: Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2015
gr

1 Like

Re: Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2015
exxell:

Exactly my point bro. I cant imagine the old one doing such. The old one is very much down to business and very lethal. Not coming on Nairaland to ask women how was your night!!

Mehn your write up is one in a million...
It has really destroyed all the works of the accusee from beginning to end...

And is high time this minority ikweeres are checked and put to where they belong...

Peradventure Nigeria disintegrate, all the states will become void and invalid (ie nothing like Rivers state)
Then the people in the present day rivers will answer their papa name by force...

Lemme see what the accuse will do with his ikweeres.
Bc by then every indigine must have answered their father's name
Re: Why Did Barcanista Die For The New Tonye To Ressurect. I Miss The Old Barcanista by sauceEEP(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2015
Tonyebarcanister the nairaland celebrity. (rolls out the red carpet for him)

(1) (Reply)

Tanzanian Politicians Shun Gej’s Advice, Reject Election Results / How To Improve Your Sexual Life Time / 6 Reasons Why Democracy Is Satanic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.