Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

How To Recover Lost SMS From Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Lost SMS From Android Phone (2232 Views)

Do-not-disturb SMS From MTN (at Last) / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned / The Best Way To Recover Lost Photos From Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Lost SMS From Android Phone by speededer: 9:32am On Oct 26, 2015
Last day my little daughter Angel took my HTC phone without asking for me and played phone games a while time.After she gave me back the phone I was angry that she deleted the SMS from my phone which were all my important contents!Help!How can I do to recover the SMS from my HTC phone directly?It make sense to me!-asked by Jerry

If you've deleted your SMS inbox you have to act quick, because the messages are only until the portion of memory on which they are saved is rewritten. The longer you wait, the higher the likelihood that deleted text messages, app updates or who-knows-what will be obliterated forever.

Sometimes You may make text messages mistaken deleted, it is inevitable there is no one can recover deleted items in the Android phone? The answer is yes. Android data recovery can help you to scan and recover deleted text messages from Android phones, like Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG and other andorid phones. More importantly, the Android data recovery not only supports to restore Android phone lost text messages, but also allows you to restore contacts, photos, videos, whatsapp chat history, game records, etc. from Samsung, HTC, Sony and other smart phones, let us teach you how to recover SMS from the Android Samsung phone for example step by step

How to Restore Deleted Text Messages on Samsung phone

Step 1. Connect your Android phone & enable USB debugging

Step 2. Enable USB debugging on your Android device
After connecting your device to the PC, you need to enable USB debugging on it. The processes should be different on different Android operating systems.

Step 3. Scan the deleted messages on your Android phone
Before the scanning, click “Allow” which shown on your Android to get Superuser Request. Then come back to your computer and click “Start” to begin scanning.

Step 4. Preview and recover text messages on your Android device

[img]http://www.z0download.com/upfiles/fck/restore-sms-samsung-galaxy(1).jpg[/img]

What’s More about Android SMS Recovery:
-The program will start to detect your device and all information automatically once launched.
-Recover lost SMS text messages and export to either XML or HTML format so that you can read, print and do other editing.
-Recover deleted contacts with all relative information such as names, numbers, Email & addresses attached; recovered contacts can be exported in HTML, vCard and CSV to PC.
-Restore photos, video, audio and documents from SD cards inside Android devices to a computer.

Moreover, if your important SMS messages lost or deleted, you can use this professional data recovery tool to recover text messages back from Android device,it supports varies kind of popular Android smart phone such as LG (G3,G2), Motorola (Moto X,Moto G), Samsung (Galaxy S5/S4,Galaxy Note 3/4) and HTC (HTC One M8, HTC One M7).

Read more:

How to recover deleted contacts from Android phone

How to recover deleted phoots from Android phone
Re: How To Recover Lost SMS From Android Phone by hiahihia: 10:51am On Dec 20, 2015
It is possible for you to recover deleted data before they are overwritten by new data. Android Data Recovery is a wonderful and efficient software for all Android phone users to get deleted SMS back from Android phone, as well as videos, contacts, pictures and other files. Connecting this professional Android Data Recovery software to your PC and you will see how it works to retrieve deleted SMS on Android Phone like Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony, Huawei.
How to Restore Deleted Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy S5/4/3
Re: How To Recover Lost SMS From Android Phone by VivianAlen: 3:21am On Dec 28, 2015
Accidentally text messages deletion is a common problem that most Android users face. Actually it also brings unsatisfied user experience for majority people. Especially for businessman, what if you lose your important client SMS without a single backup on your computer? Now don't worry that you will be blamed for losing your text files, let some third-party program to help you recover lost SMS from Android phones.

FonePaw Android Data Recovery makes it easy as a piece of cake to retrieve SMS from Android. With simple steps, you can get back your messages from smart phone quickly and safely. It's compatible with various Android phones including Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, and the more.
Re: How To Recover Lost SMS From Android Phone by investigator007: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2017
hiahihia:
It is possible for you to recover deleted data before they are overwritten by new data. Android Data Recovery is a wonderful and efficient software for all Android phone users to get deleted SMS back from Android phone, as well as videos, contacts, pictures and other files. Connecting this professional Android Data Recovery software to your PC and you will see how it works to retrieve deleted SMS on Android Phone like Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony, Huawei.
How to Restore Deleted Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy S5/4/3
Nice info, now I can restore my lost data on my Tecno phone
Re: How To Recover Lost SMS From Android Phone by Alice331: 7:35am On Aug 30, 2019
If you haven't backed them up,the only way is to use Android data recover program,which is specially designed for Android and has powerful method to detect the deleted data from trash bin.User could preview and choose the target files to recover on computer.
Re: How To Recover Lost SMS From Android Phone by john8998: 6:46am On Jul 10, 2020
After losing data like text messages or other data from Android phone, users think that they are gone forever. But its not actually deleted. You can still recover the deleted data or text messages. With the use of Android Message Recovery, all your messages from Android phone will be recovered. This is a professional tool that retrieves lost text messages from Android without backup. Its easy to use and you don't have to worry about nay data loss further.
Re: How To Recover Lost SMS From Android Phone by Kim197: 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
You can easily recover those lost text messages from Android phone without any worry. Check your backup first and if no backup is available then I will suggest you to use recovery software like Android SMS Recovery. This is an effective way to retrieve every lost or deleted messages from Android phone without need of any backup. This is an easy to use program that retrieves all your messages from android phone and upports all brands of phones.
Also read:
Recover Text Messages After Factory Reset Android
Android SMS Recovery- Recover Deleted Text Messages On Android
Re: How To Recover Lost SMS From Android Phone by garyjohnson1: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
I think dr.fone is the best software to recover your delete messages from Whatsapp or any other messenger apps in your Android device as I do when i also had a similar issue with fm whatsapp i use dr.fone software to recover them...

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Cheapest Data Plan / Offline Shooting Android Games / Leagoo S8 Pro Specifications (edge)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.