Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Unilag Post Ume Confirmed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Post Ume Confirmed (1229 Views)

2014/2015 Unilag Post Utme Cut Off Marks Updates / Unilag Post Ume Cut Off Mark 2009/2010 / UNILAG POST UTME 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Post Ume Confirmed by larrybext(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2009
Unilag will conduct E-post ume screning for her 2009/2010 admission exercise. my fellow nairalander pls ignore rumours dat their will be no post ume and read well for the exams coz many people pass jamb. The screning will be done on the internet like UNILORIN did last year.
Re: Unilag Post Ume Confirmed by lobinoxebe(m): 9:02am On May 06, 2009
If you are looking for admission into University of Lagos,

www.unilag.edu.ng will help you wiht all necessary information and also listen to unilag Fm,

I am also a student, I can help out with all neccessary information,

I no dey collect money.Please dont allow anyone dude you here,

08022010201 I will give you updated information, I am not promising you admission but i will tell you how i did mine,

remember, you need to sit tight during your post Ume and remember to solve Unilag Post Ume past Questions.

I HAVE SOME PAST QUESTIONS FROM 2004-TILL 2008.

CALL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

Good luck,

Cheers

Krohz
Re: Unilag Post Ume Confirmed by holyboy2(m): 9:01pm On May 07, 2009
can i tell me more about the online unilag screening, coz am a jambite also and i will like to know how to answer the questions .
Re: Unilag Post Ume Confirmed by Nobody: 9:14am On May 08, 2009
as i take a bold step to unilag, i pray that God gives me admission to this citadel of learning. The bible says ask and it shall be given to you. I ask at this moment for admission into unilag. Wow! the Lord has given it to me. Walk with me guys for the lord has written my name amongst the list of people that will be admitted into unilag.

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Admission / How To Improve Your Writting Skills / 2012 UK Commonwealth Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.