Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,514 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council (20728 Views)

Ijaws Are Not Biafrans - Ijaw Youth Council Worldwide / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) / Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
PRYCE:
Sure!

I'm a northerner and I can categorically tell y'all it's true.

I've been to Maiduguri where the likes of Mai Deribe, Haruna Kida, Terab e.t.c who've got few oil blocs show stupendous wealth... These guys build their gates with Gold.

Look at Danjuma, Abdulsalam, Babangida, Abacha, Gowon, Indimi, Dantata, Atiku, Terab, Ado Bayero just to mention a few.... these guys are bastardly rich and all their wealth can be traced to oil.

But, Small thief no dey... Diezani should face the consequences of her alleged actions.
The North has suck Nigeria dry and all off them are moving about enjoying their loot freely, why many blinded folk are hailing Buhari as their messiah, Buhari have succeeded in appointing his people into all juicy positions for them to continue to loot the Treasury of this country and many empty head cannot see the hand writing on the wall.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Dear IYC brothers, as much as I agree with you that no thief should be spared, I disagree on this call that UK should "leave our sister alone". It is unfortunate that our dear sister will join other thieves to loot our common patrimony(if allegation is true) while our people live in penury. Let her hire a good lawyer and defend herself.

This should be a lesson to others Izons in position of leadership.
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by mavinc4u(f): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
grin. Why are this people complicating issues for this woman, did she tell them that she stole? In the name of saving their sister, they are worsening the matter for her. You guys should wait till she is proven guilty before all these unnecessary noise.
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Kingspin(m): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
According to some country people, Jonathan stole money while Buhari is a saint. Some even defend their governor, how do we fight the corruption. Changer really nids change.
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by 247notire(m): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
This style of anti corruption war Buhari is waging will most likely be the final straw that will facilitate the break up of this entity or zoo as some call it. Until he, Buhari. investigates and brings Atiku, Obj, Tinubu, Amaechi and all the rest of the bastards who massively stole our commonwealth between 99 and 07 to justice, then the southerners will not sit and fold their arms and watch all our predictions about the vindictive unforgiving senile daura septuagenarian that once said Abacha wasn't corrupt, be successful with that... And all y'all talking trash about evidence, ur deliberately burying ur heads in the sands and by the time u decide to stick out ur head, a terrible sand storm might be just at hand. Buhari and Nigeria should not take our democracy for granted!!!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Mcteeblack: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
midolian:

http://www.theheraldng.com/northern-leaders-stole-more-than-diezani-alamieyeseigha-ijaw-youth-council/

See stupidity in the camp if d ijaw youths. So stealing in a good thing dat u have to back some of them all bcoz they are from ur tribe. I think we d youth have to seat ourselves up n think well. Either from north, east west or south, we all have to come together and fight them. Let d southern youths fight d southern leaders n eastern youths fight d eastern leaders. Same wt d north n west. We don have to be at d back of any of them. THEY ARE ALL THEIVES

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by dyn1800: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
But the GEJ never believe the two of them Stole a dime ...... Does Ijaw youth now know better than their leaders #STEALINGISNOTCORRUPTION
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
YOU WONT FIND THAT FOOL CALLED anonimi ON THIS KIND OF THREAD. IF IT WAS AMAECHI OR BUHARI, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN HYPERVENTILATING WITH SERIES OF PICTURES AND CRAYONS. PAID PER POST SWINE
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by fortune1968: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
no single sense in this talk . I wonder how an educated person can say this ! UK govt should leave smbody who ran foul of their laws alone cause there are more thieves in Nigeria ?
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Bigtt: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lets us be fair in whatever we do,pdp has being their for years nobody is talking and all these things are there,but because a diffrent party is there today and things are not favourable to others its becomes north vs south.We are always pointing fingers.For me what i expect from pmb is not even what he is doing.He needs to declare state of emergency on our past corrupt leaders northerners and southerners alike.
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Dee60: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Donald Trump was probably right after all!

So, now the new competition in Africa is who STOLE more!

Chai.
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by texazzpete(m): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Dasuki is on trial
Lamido and sons are being prosecuted

Why the persecution complex as if say na only one tribe EFCC dey pursue?
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by damiandammy(m): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
In summary he is saying this administration is witch hunting only the ijaw thieves what about the Northern thieves he refused to mention that were brought to book... Let's drop all these insinuations and watch as the mystery behind our status quo unfolds
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Spybradd: 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
PRYCE:
Sure!

I've been to Maiduguri where the likes of Mai Deribe, Haruna Kida, Terab e.t.c who've got few oil blocs show stupendous wealth... These guys build their gates with Gold.

Look at Danjuma, Abdulsalam, Babangida, Abacha, Gowon, Indimi, Dantata, Atiku, Terab, Ado Bayero just to mention a few.... these guys are bastardly rich and all their wealth can be traced to oil.

But, Small thief no dey... Diezani should face the consequences of her alleged actions.
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Dee60: 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
Produce your evidence and send to UK government to help catch the 'northern thieves'.

When the 'Ijaw man' was there why didnt he catch the thieves? Why did he dodge by claiming that 'stealing' was not corruption?

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by wristbangle: 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Dear IYC brothers, as much as I agree with you that no thief should be spared, I disagree on this call that UK should "leave our sister alone". It is unfortunate that our dear sister will join other thieves to loot our common patrimony(if allegation is true) while our people live in penury. Let her hire a good lawyer and defend herself.

A diplomatic response. Nice one chief

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by anonimi: 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
searching4love:
YOU WONT FIND THAT FOOL CALLED anonimi ON THIS KIND OF THREAD. IF IT WAS AMAECHI OR BUHARI, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN HYPERVENTILATING WITH SERIES OF PICTURES AND CRAYONS. PAID PER POST SWINE

Why should I be there when you don already occupy space so tey dem give you landlord title plus CofO. grin
Sorry about your loss oh cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594898_img20150621205057_png59a7c1a1490ec096fed5119f3ba6e41f
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by bugzbunny: 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pavore9:
Hmm....so we are analysing the lesser thief.
Lol.... Funny
but deziani should rot in jail..same goes to all the thieves in Niger delta who thinks stealing is not corruption... Useless people
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by teepain: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Very apt response. If we, the masses, unite against these thieves looting our common patrimony then Nigeria will be on the path of greatness.

The thieves come from north, south and they are never divided in their pursuit of looting our common wealth.

All thieves from Yoruba, South South, South East and Northern Nigeria should be brought to book.

The 'polithievians' do not show us mercy when looting us; they deserve no mercy.
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by gretblue: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
The so called ijaw group has lost their dignity since 1945. Their so Otueke brother was in power for close to 5yrs and as such had d prerogative power to prosecute and rob the so call Northern elements of the so called ill gotten wealth in the Uk. But he decided to look elsewhere.Why crying more than the bereaved if someone has decided to expose the looted yam. kiss
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Alexandro2(m): 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
but they (Diezani and Alamieyeseigha) stole
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
I partially agree with this ijaw guy.....any anticorruption move must b wholistic and representative. Good he admitted dt dieziani and slams stole tho
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by j1mmy: 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
yes but they keep their mouths shut...unlike southerners who like to show off
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by bugzbunny: 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
PRYCE:
Sure!

Owning an oil block is different
Btw... Niger delta oil belongs to ALL Nigerians... Especially d north.. So your ascertion is on a wrong thread.... She should be made to rot in Jail.... Like any thiefing Niger deltan... Thank God buhari has come to sanitize d system
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
JEGA01:
Thank God they didn't say Diezani and Alameseigha didn't steal. cheesy

Enemies of progress
gringrin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
okay. but they are all thieves.
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by dollyptosh(m): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oh! So it's now about who stole more. Nigeria I hail thee
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by mildflame: 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
JOBLESS LUNATICS craving 4relevance, PA Edwin Clerk wetin him talk about GEJ
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by mildflame: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
JOBLESS LUNATICS craving 4relevance, PA Edwin Clerk wetin him talk about GEJ?
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
PRYCE:
Sure!

Well said,
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by babafirst(m): 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
JEGA01:
Thank God they didn't say Diezani and Alameseigha didn't steal. cheesy

Enemies of progress
Lol,that's true and they indirectly stated there that Northern leaders who stole invested 'something' in the North.SS leaders who stole did not invest their loot in the SS and some like Dizi baby even empowered non SS guys like Kola Aluukoo with their loot.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by bigtt76(f): 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
With the names listed below ....one thing can be said of them - UNITY. They are united to the core unlike the South South, South East and South West people. While you guys were busy shouting for resource control, they were acquiring the resources grin I bet you when the resource is finally given back to be controlled by their people, killings and oppression will be the order of the day.

PRYCE:
Sure!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Governor Wike Over Death Of Emmanuel Aguma (Photos) / Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo / Court Of Appeal Affirms Ifeanyi Ubah As Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.