Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council (20691 Views)

Ijaws Are Not Biafrans - Ijaw Youth Council Worldwide / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) / Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by midolian(m): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2015
President of the Ijaw Youth Council IYC, Udengs Eradiri has asked the antigraft agencies to leave embattled former petroleum minister, Dieziani Alison Madueke alone and focus on other governors who have been accused of stealing from their state treasuries.

Dieziani is facing money laundering charges in the UK. In a media parley over the weekend, Udeng said that the recent arrest of Dieziani by the British police has shown that president Buhari’s anti-corruption campaign is targeted at the Ijaws.

“The UK government should stay away from Diezani. This was how they muscled up and now (Diepreiye) Alamieyeseigha is dead. Now they have started with Diezani. They should leave Ijaw People alone. Are there no other governors that have stolen? Go to UK, almost all the streets are owned by northerners who stole Nigeria money. As far as we are concerned, the anti-corruption fight is a fight against the Ijaw people. So why are they just on Goodluck Jonathan’s men, just to demonise Goodluck. As far as we are concerned, the anti-corruption fight is a fight against the Ijaw people. Goodluck should have won Nobel Prize for peace. Goodluck deserves a Nobel peace prize, Goodluck deserves respect from Nigerians,” he said

He also accused the relevant security agencies of turning a blind eye on illegal mining in the north which according to him, is mostly operated by retired generals
“They say oil theft is economic sabotage, what of the illegal mining that are going on in the north? Is that not worst economic sabotage?. At a point there was lead poisoning as a result of illegal mining. The monies that they realize from illegal mining is huge, why do we not have the JTF policing illegal miners, knowing full well that the money realised from gold illegally mined is far much more than money realized from stolen oil. Retired generals have mines of their own in the north, the statistics are there. Why are we not talking about those minerals in the north that are illegally mined to the pockets of individuals? Why is it that only Niger Delta oil that is in the pages of newspapers,” he asked.

http://www.theheraldng.com/northern-leaders-stole-more-than-diezani-alamieyeseigha-ijaw-youth-council/

32 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2015
Thank God they didn't say Diezani and Alameseigha didn't steal. cheesy

Enemies of progress

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by PRYCE(m): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2015
Sure!

I'm a northerner and I can categorically tell y'all it's true.

I've been to Maiduguri where the likes of Mai Deribe, Haruna Kida, Terab e.t.c who've got few oil blocs show stupendous wealth... These guys build their gates with Gold.

Look at Danjuma, Abdulsalam, Babangida, Abacha, Gowon, Indimi, Dantata, Atiku, Terab, Ado Bayero just to mention a few.... these guys are bastardly rich and all their wealth can be traced to oil.

But, Small thief no dey... Diezani should face the consequences of her alleged actions.

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:54am On Oct 26, 2015
Dear IYC brothers, as much as I agree with you that no thief should be spared, I disagree on this call that UK should "leave our sister alone". It is unfortunate that our dear sister will join other thieves to loot our common patrimony(if allegation is true) while our people live in penury. Let her hire a good lawyer and defend herself.

This should be a lesson to others Izons in position of leadership.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by hamzakito(m): 11:55am On Oct 26, 2015
ye
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by sandraokosun: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2015
true
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by joseph1832(m): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2015
midolian:

http://www.theheraldng.com/northern-leaders-stole-more-than-diezani-alamieyeseigha-ijaw-youth-council/

Let them provide evidence of those who stole more than Diezani and Alameiyesegha instead of dealing in rhetoric.

All this mouth accusation is becoming very tiring and annoying to read.

10 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by midolian(m): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ijaw faction of wailing wailers.

They are not saying Diezani is not corrupt. All they are saying is for the Nigerian and Uk government to leave their daughter alone, because too much anti-corruption moves against her could lead to her early grave as it did their son, Alamieyeseigha(RIP).

..Clowns! cheesy cheesy

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by PRYCE(m): 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Let them provide evidence of those who stole more than Diezani and Alameiyesegha instead of dealing in rhetoric.

In Nigeria, Mouth Accusation has replaced the courts. We accuse, indict and convict people from that hole in our faces.

You do it, I do it, PDP does it, APC does it, All NL members do it, EVERY one does it!

15 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Dear IYC brothers, as much as I agree with you that no thief should be spared, I disagree on this call that UK should "leave our sister alone". It is unfortunate that our dear sister will join other thieves to loot our common patrimony(if allegation is true) while our people live in penury. Let her hire a good lawyer and defend herself.

My brother, longest time? All these Deziani talks na wash. Anyone get solid evidence on her?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by midolian(m): 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
joseph1832:

you dey mind them? cheesy I see frustrated clowns dying behind their masks.

This is like the funniest thing I have seen in recent times. Should this mean they are admitting that Diezani and Alameiyesegha stole? Is this all they have to say to defend their pipu?

5 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Rose2014: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

This country is very complex with lots going on under the table.
Believe me when I say 'some things are better left unsaid'

9 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by joseph1832(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
midolian:
you dey mind them? cheesy I see frustrated clowns dying behind their masks.
Make dem die. LOL. All this mouth accusation is getting to much.

PRYCE:
In Nigeria, Mouth Accusation has replaced the courts. We accuse, indict and convict people from that hole in our faces.

You do it, I do it, PDP does it, APC does it, All NL members do it, EVERY one does it!
On the contrary bro, I don't do It. I never accuse anyone without having evidence or proof to back up my accusation. I'm not one who revel in generalization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Amaso99(m): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
He made a very important point that we are not talking about: the illegal mining going on in the north ,why are we not talking about it, in comparism, is it not the same thing with illegal refining of crude oil from the south, yet FG send armed men to destroy refineries and kill yourth s in the south while Almajeries in the north enjoy their proceeds from mining. To hell with one Nigeria

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Amaso99:
He made a very important point that we are not talking about: the illegal mining going on in the north ,why are we not talking about it, in comparism, is it not the same thing with illegal refining of crude oil from the south, yet FG send armed men to destroy refineries and kill yourth s in the south while Almajeries in the north enjoy their proceeds from mining. To hell with one Nigeria
Relocate to Burundi undecided

Nonsense Biafran undecided

6 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by slimfit1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Jonathan was stupid not to use the law against them so good for him.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
its a pity that we have youths who misjudge cos of sentiments. in a nutshell the whole politicians both past and present are all corrupt. there shouldnt ne exceptions, whether oil theft or illegal minning, all involved and still perpetrating such crimes should be brought to book. oil is product that attracts doreign exchange and boost our economy so as well is gold, copper, tin, lead which are mined illegally by these northerners. collecting their own share of the illegality yet still channelling all their focus on niger delta oil.
I pray republican win the next us election so all the atrocities obama committed will be expose and mr integrity will be left to bear the brunt. cos we all know who is giving him the strength at the moment.

9 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Amaso99(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
JEGA01:
Relocate to Burundi undecided

Nonsense Biafran undecided
I'm not a pro Biafran and will never be in the future. The truth is i get pained each time i hear that Nigeria military destroys illegal refineries in the south while Almajery like YOU does mining in the north illegaly without being caught.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rose2014:

This country is very complex with lots going on under the table.
Believe me when I say 'some things are better left unsaid'

My Dear, I'm not disputing that. The ruling party and government is insincere in fighting corruption but it doesn't justify the alleged theft of our brothers/sisters that put our people on penury to selfishly enrich themselves. They should hire lawyers to defend their allegatios abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Amaso99:
I'm not a pro Biafran and will never be in the future. The truth is i get pained each time i hear that Nigeria military destroys illegal refineries in the south while Almajery like YOU does mining in the north illegaly without being caught.
All these your baseless allegations are born out of hate. You cannot provide evidence if asked to. So STFU!
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
dearpreye:

My brother, longest time? All these Deziani talks ma wash. Anyone get solid evidence on her?
I usually use the word "allegedly corrupt". She should prove her innocence in the UK if she is.
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Amaso99(m): 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
JEGA01:
All these your baseless allegations are born out of hate. You cannot provide evidence if asked to. So STFU!
What evidence do you want? That illegal mining activities is not taking place in the north

10 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Bobbystanley(m): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
That's the truth.

But Diezani deserves a bungalow behind bars.She is a thief.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by sunny12345679: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Only in nigeria that you meet the corrupt southerners while the northerns are angels and saints. We brought this upon our self.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
Yea.
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by omenka(m): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ohhhhh!! So they actually stole!! Lmao. cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by PRYCE(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
joseph1832:

On the contrary bro, I don't do It. I never accuse anyone without having evidence or proof to back up my accusation. I'm not one who revel in generalization.
Mr Joe, You've NEVER called GEJ a thief?

4 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by DaBullIT(m): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council

PROVE IT AND STOP COMPLAINING

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
Amaso99:
What evidence do you want? That illegal mining activities is not taking place in the north
you are still spewing thrash! undecided
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by joseph1832(m): 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
PRYCE:
Mr Joe, You've NEVER called GEJ a thief?
Well not that I recollect, but you should know that the word 'thief' is ambiguous.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by Pavore9: 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hmm....so we are analysing the lesser thief.
Re: Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council by deebsman1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Classical my thief is better than your thief embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Didn’t Sign Budget Without Details – Obasanjo / Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat / 2019: Don't Listen To "Empty Barrel Elite" - Lamido Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.