Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Port To Glo With Me. MTN Has Finally Provoked Me. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Port To Glo With Me. MTN Has Finally Provoked Me. (1180 Views)

Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / Free And Fast Proxy Server IP And Port To Browse Anonymous September 2016 / If Anybody Compare Glo With Mtn Again Eh! Wtf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port To Glo With Me. MTN Has Finally Provoked Me. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
Your Fashion Guide weekly subscription has been renewed and N50 deducted from your account. Your service will now expire on 11/02/2015 Enjoy!

This is what I just received now. I called the customer care and they said that all those on MTN Ipulse are to enjoy this services for 4 Months and then they the charge of 50 per week would commence. I have been using this line for over one year now. I never migrated to any other package.

The scam of MTN is becoming unbearable.

I just sent PORT to 3232 to port to glo. I heard that I have to fill a form and present my ID card to glo office to complete the porting process. I am going to do that to be free from MTN for life.

Earlier, I received a message from MTN that I am charged N0 for musicplus and was given 150mb and that it would be renewed in 7 days time at N300. I have tried all the unsubscription codes I know to no avail.

I have called their customer care numbers and it seems they blacklisted my number from getting any attention as they connect me to adverts after telling me "you have to wait for about 2 minuit" several time only to wait for minutes without any response from them.

This is the effect of telling Nigerians to become entrepreneurs without constituting a regulatory body.
https://www.nairaland.com/2689686/why-mtn-doing
Down MTN.

1 Like

Re: Port To Glo With Me. MTN Has Finally Provoked Me. by lekjons(m): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
u sef, learn to deactivate anything they give u for free instantly after being notified.

my only problem with them was their spam msgs..

come to think of it, glo of all networks?

i can never browse with glo..
Re: Port To Glo With Me. MTN Has Finally Provoked Me. by Whizpeter(m): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Bros eh... Walahi, I no fit lie give you...
Na fire you wan enter so, jejely manage ya self contain fry pan..
And remember that you have to wait for at least 90 days before you can port back..
Re: Port To Glo With Me. MTN Has Finally Provoked Me. by ddjay: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
victorels:
Your Fashion Guide weekly subscription has been renewed and N50 deducted from your account. Your service will now expire on 11/02/2015 Enjoy!

This is what I just received now. I called the customer care and they said that all those on MTN Ipulse are to enjoy this services for 4 Months and then they the charge of 50 per week would commence. I have been using this line for over one year now. I never migrated to any other package.

I just sent PORT to 3232 to port to glo. I heard that I have to fill a form and present my ID card to glo office to complete the porting process. I am going to do that to be free from MTN for life.

Earlier, I received a message from MTN that I am charged N0 for musicplus and was given 150mb and that it would be renewed in 7 days time at N300. I have tried all the unsubscription codes I know to no avail.

I have called their customer care numbers and it seems they blacklisted my number from getting any attention as they connect me to adverts after telling me "you have to wait for about 2 minuit" several time only to wait for minutes without any response from them.

This is the effect of telling Nigerians to become entrepreneurs without constituting a regulatory body.
op may God bless you for porting,and may God bless any1 that takes your advice
Down MTN.
Re: Port To Glo With Me. MTN Has Finally Provoked Me. by ddjay: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
victorels:

op may God bless you for porting,and may God bless any1 that takes your advice
Down MTN
Re: Port To Glo With Me. MTN Has Finally Provoked Me. by unphilaz(m): 1:14am On Jan 15, 2016
how can one know he has finally ported? did mine yesterday and have not yet seen any text angry angry
Re: Port To Glo With Me. MTN Has Finally Provoked Me. by calddon(m): 6:25am On Jan 15, 2016
Heres how u port
1. Send in an sms text "PORT" to 3232
2. Visit any accredited outlet of the service provider you decide to port to and follow their instructions.
3. You will be issued a new sim tied to your old number.
4. Once you experience network loss on your old sim card you should have network reception on your new sim issued by the service provider u ported to( for the lines i have ported, they were, successful within the hour)
Re: Port To Glo With Me. MTN Has Finally Provoked Me. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2016
lekjons:
u sef, learn to deactivate anything they give u for free instantly after being notified.

my only problem with them was their spam msgs..

come to think of it, glo of all networks?

i can never browse with glo..
it is not free at all. MTN are forcing their value added service on their customers because they know that most customers ignore their adverts. by the time they start with you, you would not type this
Re: Port To Glo With Me. MTN Has Finally Provoked Me. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2016
the best advice i would give you is to delegate your MTN sim for receiving calls only while you use another network. all of them are doing similar thing in terms of deductions

(1) (Reply)

App For Live Soccer On Iphone / My 3 Weeks Wit Tecno Camon C9 And I Need A Little Help / Free Iphone Giveaways!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.