Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia (19588 Views)

Man Accused Of Being A Money Ritualist In Ibadan (Photos) / WASSCE Candidate, Father, Mother Killed By Ritualist In Lagos (pic) / Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
Who reset my 'time spent online'? O my days. I was very close to a month.
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by IlekeHD: 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
This is not news. I hail my Biafran brothers and sisters for their "quick money" spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by engrjosefz(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
Guest to get rich quick
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Spybradd: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
you will soon see those agberos, touts,thugs,...with their oozing bleached bodies and patched itching nyanshes all over this thread,mouth foaming and shouting SHInedu,igbo this,Igbo that....

now look at those bleached gonorhea merchants, sijo01and STFUareyouGod up there^^^
watch out for that main monkey searching for a chimpanzee,searching4love swing onboard from his tree...now check out a giant baboon,nightmile,down vvv there,chipping like a baby chimpanzee who just lost it's banana to a top dog chimp....MONKEYS
grin grin
grin
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by nightmile: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
The cursed tribe..as always

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
And some people will say southwesterners are the ritualist. Sorry... Abia is the capital of Abeokuta grin
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by billyG(m): 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Igbo Kwenu!Trust an Igboman @ yur own peril.

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Badgers14:
Adjusts my tie....
Name Checkers Association... Reporting for duty grin
Yep, I knew it was them, grin
No comment lipsrsealed
Signed, Lagos Branch cool
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by chuks1223: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
This Is Why You Should Never Steal From A Nigerian Prayer Warrior
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EozDxg2m2Gw

Please subscribe to my channel for more funny videos thanks
source:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4bVQWZpxJwKiUV9mO8mBzQ
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by ejyke84: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by omotoyossi(m): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
cnt a post be put here without stuppid nigerians relatin it 2 tribal ish??rubbish..good n bad r evriwhere...when wil nigerians learn dat pple r just pple..not dis tribe,dat tribe..no tribe is d best..all av good n bad sides..rubbish.
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by 4C2215131: 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
seanjy4konji:
money ritual things

The curios thing about this whole body part thing is that it is really not needed by whatever entity the native doctor is conjuring. I could be wrong as African entities are noted for being very unbalanced entities prone to dark workings but the real power lies in the blood (yes, its not just a Christian concept).

For this reason the few misguided sorcerers who engage in dark workings in the west occasionally use humans though the majority utilise animals. I just don't know how all these Instruments stuff became so rife. All my research points otherwise (maybe I'm looking on the wrong sources, gotta do some more research on this).
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by ofoluwa(m): 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
feel so sad for this great country
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by globalresource: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
I thought they said it is only Yoruba that do money rituals. OK continue. There is Goduu. God is watching every one of you.

Say No to Tribalism
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by 4C2215131: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
I have even researched the correspondence angle, and it still doesn't add up why people keep using the genitals, eyes, humpbacked folks, breast and the like for so called money rituals or to be favoured in their life' s quest ala politicians.
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Spybradd:
you will soon see those agberos, touts,thugs,...with their oozing bleached bodies and patched itching nyanshes all over this thread,mouth foaming and shouting SHInedu,igbo this,Igbo that....

now look at those bleached gonorhea merchants, sijo01and STFUareyouGod up there^^^
watch out for that main monkey searching for a chimpanzee,searching4love swing onboard from his tree...now check out a giant baboon,nightmile,down vvv there,chipping like a baby chimpanzee who just lost it's banana to a top dog chimp....MONKEYS
grin grin
grin
are you one of those from that part? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Seun360(m): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Even me sef dey find hunch back, any nairalander with Hunchback?
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Aromas:
Whoever try to block me on dis platform shall be blocked from his or her success in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen....... undecided

why d curse na...dat epe is too big na..maka yyy
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by ril19(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sickening News. Too Bad The Poor Hunchy Is Gone

Man Keeps Hunting Man With Skills. angry
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
Catholic church till i die... i dnt need their prophecies, signs and wonders and miracle sessions... false prophets; lies and illusions. Why didnt the angry mob set him ablaze inside his church?
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Aromas: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
Adewunmi84:
why d curse na...dat epe is too big na..maka yyy
Bros no mind dem jaree, imagine dem blocking mi without reason?
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Spybradd: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
are you one of those from that part? i want to know becos they know how to Bleep very well...like the one wey hammer me for corner so tey all my shock absorbers scatter yakata...nnamhen, ibo boys too much sha...unlike my Yoruba thug and agbero bruhs wey carry pencil for "there",mmttcheeeww..

lipsrsealed

shocked shocked
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by 400billionman: 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Poverty in Nigeria.

This is demonic and totally uncalled for.

But Nigerian politicians have rendered the average Nigerian to perennial poverty.

Which way Nigeria.
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Trioxocarbonate: 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rip to the hunchback.
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
HrmOlolade:
Foolish igbo, criminal like ojukwu. Cursed tribe

Lmao!
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by HrmOlolade(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
evegran:

Lmao!
Are an igbo, but for that your dp you set die. wink
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by logica(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
...what is a Yoruba man doing in Abia? We know they are the ritualists.
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
HrmOlolade:
Are an igbo, but for that your dp you set die. wink

I'm from oil rich Akwa Ibom state. smiley
And thanks for the compliment.
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
Spybradd:

shocked shocked
Thank you

Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by HrmOlolade(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
evegran:

I'm from oil rich Akwa Ibom state. smiley And thanks for the compliment.
you welcome pretty smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISWAP claims the killing of two Nigerian soldiers / Police Arraign Two Women Who Fought Over A Man In Nasarawa / Notorious Kidnapper Who Killed An Officer Arrested, Weapons Recovered. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.