Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia (19600 Views)

Man Accused Of Being A Money Ritualist In Ibadan (Photos) / WASSCE Candidate, Father, Mother Killed By Ritualist In Lagos (pic) / Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by XaintJoel20: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Why always our brothers at the back of the Niger?
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by akigbemaru: 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Murder of hunchback!
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by saopauloman(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
stupid boy .u cant even white good English
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Elposeidon(m): 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
saopauloman:
stupid boy .u cant even white good English
See kettle calling pot black..... White
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by 4chi: 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
globalresource:
I thought they said it is only Yoruba that do money rituals. OK continue. There is Goduu. God is watching every one of you.

Say No to Tribalism

Even in the south west, heeboes are responsible for most of the money making rituals. A Igbo will sacrifice his mother without blinking. Tufiakwa!
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by obinnashady(m): 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
HrmOlolade:
Foolish igbo, criminal like ojukwu. Cursed tribe
u must be a bastard,u and ur whole family are cursed,curse will follow everywhere u go,4 cursing my tribe,u'll never see anything good..until u apologise,u are wasted

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Spybradd: 12:20am On Oct 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Thank you

oozing ugliness....u must be desparate for a Bleep...take ur tawtaw to ur bruhs at da garages
grin
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 27, 2015
Spybradd:

oozing ugliness....u must be desparate for a Bleep...take ur tawtaw to ur bruhs at da garages
grin
angry

Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Spybradd: 12:28am On Oct 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
angry

haba!! whose butt is that you scrubbing and kissing and licking so bad,ur area boi's i guess..wao biitch,you one damm hella 69 freak of a champion!! grin and am pretty sure ur inelastic ..hole...can afford u da ability of such head-in-da-hole feat...grin

again, in no mood 4 a 4q..take ur tawta to the garage...
grin
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 27, 2015
Spybradd:

haba!! whose butt is that you scrubbing and kissing and licking so bad,ur area boi's i guess..wao biitch,you one damm hella 69 freak of a champion!! grin and am pretty sure ur inelastic ..hole...can afford u da ability of such head-in-da-hole feat...grin

again, in no mood 4 a 4q..take ur tawta to the garage...
grin
stale!

Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Spybradd: 12:46am On Oct 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
stale!

yea,as stale and dried up as that gono infested lumpa'pomo....heavilly bastardised by yaba agberos for free,huh,yea,stale indeed...grin
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 27, 2015
Spybradd:

yea,as stale and dried up as that gono infested lumpa'pomo....heavilly bastardised by yaba agberos for free,huh,yea,stale indeed...grin
are you on your period? Why you bleeding from your anus?
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Spybradd: 1:07am On Oct 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
are you on your period? Why you bleeding from your anus?

i aint got no hoeo,hoee,i gotta d.ick,da real stuff,not thode touts and their "pencils"...ya know

grin
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 27, 2015
Spybradd:

i aint got no hoeo,hoee,i gotta d.ick,da real stuff,not thode touts and their "pencils"...ya know

grin
get off my ass m'fvcker

Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 27, 2015
HrmOlolade:
Foolish igbo, criminal like ojukwu. Cursed tribe

You speak & think like a child

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by FKseun(m): 6:22am On Oct 27, 2015
Below is the picture of his decomposing body after it was exhumed. He was taken to the bush under the pretext of going to show him a piece of land for sale. People should be very wary, whether you have a hunchback or not. It was learnt that the body merchants came from Delta State. May his soul rest in perfect peace!

Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Hero10001: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2015
Where dem flat.he.ads at?
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Spybradd: 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
get off my ass m'fvcker

which arsse are you talkin'bout,biitxh,that flat arsse thats been riddled and bastardised by all sizes and shapes of infected areas boys diickes? shove off amoeba,you stink and you ooze, even on da net...boots2Dbutts...

grin
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Spybradd:

which arsse are you talkin'bout,biitxh,that flat arsse thats been riddled and bastardised by all sizes and shapes of infected areas boys diickes? shove off amoeba,you stink and you ooze, even on da net...boots2Dbutts...

grin
_Dumb AF
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Spybradd: 12:14am On Oct 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
_Dumb AF

am far away in da pacifics and i know its about midnite in nageria....and for sure i know yiu are on da prawl like a vixen for some midnite show...
grin
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 28, 2015
Spybradd:

am far away in da pacifics and i know its about midnite in nageria....and for sure i know yiu are on da prawl like a vixen for some midnite show...
grin
will you ever make sense? Or is that too much to ask for?
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Spybradd: 12:38am On Oct 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
will you ever make sense? Or is that too much to ask for?

common bae,just say it,now yu is da one stalking me cos its open you need a 4q desparately..

grin
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 28, 2015
Spybradd:

common bae,just say it,now yu is da one stalking me cos its open you need a 4q desparately..

grin
I knew all along yur a fvckin _gay m'fucker. FYI, I'm a dude so stop addressing me as 'Bae'. Disgusting shii
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Spybradd: 12:53am On Oct 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I knew all along yur a fvckin _gay m'fucker. FYI, I'm a dude so stop addressing me as 'Bae'. Disgusting shii

WHAT!!? SO YOU ARE GADDEMM MOFO NIGGA!!! DAMM BITTCHARSSE PUNK SISSY,YOU FUCKING CHANGED YUR GENDER SIGN NOW FROM "F" TO "M"!!! YOU SOME TWO FACED JANUS OR WHA'?! SHOVE SHOVE...AM OUTTA HERE....PUGHHH angry angry sad
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 28, 2015
Spybradd:

WHAT!!? SO YOU ARE GADDEMM MOFO NIGGA!!! DAMM BITTCHARSSE PUNK SISSY,YOU FUCKING CHANGED YUR GENDER SIGN NOW FROM "F" TO "M"!!! YOU SOME TWO FACED JANUS OR WHA'?! SHOVE SHOVE...AM OUTTA HERE....PUGHHH angry angry sad
That's what happens when you can control your toothpick d!ck. Onisino oniranu
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Spybradd: 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
That's what happens when you can control your toothpick d!ck. Onisino oniranu

janus indeed...grin
Re: Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
Spybradd:

janus indeed...grin
#yawns

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Police Prosecute 60 Suspected Cultists / 5 Policemen Detained For Renting Rifle To Kidnappers / Lagos Teenager Remanded For Raping Neighbour's 5-Yr-Old Daughter On Election Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.